Welcome to: Affliction Rom G2 Style
- Based On LS980 ZVD
- Rooted & Busy Boxed
- Cloudyfa Kernal 1.5
- Sprint Bloat Removed
- Other Bloat Removed
- 992+ MB Free
- Split Window Mod
- Updated Apps
- Knock Code Supported
- Modded Play Store (Android L)
- New Boot Animation
- New Down Boot Animation
- Implanted LG G3 Keyboard
- Native HotSpot Hack (Thanks to justinswidebody)
- Init.d Supported
- New Weather & Clock Widget (Sense Style)
- Textra Message App (Default)
- LG G3 Launcher (Default)
- LG G3 Ringtones, Notification and Alarm Sounds
- Enabled Swype Keyboard
- Camera Mod
- Enabled Permanent LTE Option
- Battery Efficient
- Artifesto - For some great advice
- Dorimax - For the fantastic kernal
- xdabbeb - For the SplitWindow mod and Camera binaries
- Cloudyfa - For the LG G3 Keyboard Mod and Kernal
- justinswidebody - For the Native Hotspot Hack and other great support
- Jerome-X - For the boot animation
- Applicare Studios - For the eXtreme Beats™ audio mod (Removed)
- BSDgeek_Jake - For the Mother Of All AdBlocking
- secret.animal - Was a great help, thank you!
Install: (See second post for downloads and changelogs)
- Move To External
- Reboot To Recovery
- Wipe Data & Factory Reset
- Install Afflication Rom
After Install: (Recommended)
- Please allow some time to boot up after intial boot, you may receive a black screen after second logo, that is fine.
- Recommended to wait five minutes on intial boot before doing anything, then do a full restart.
- Go to settings then System Updates, then update your PRL and Profile to get data working properly. (If LTE isn't showing up)
- To get back Developer Options go in to settings, About phone, choose Software information and rapidly tap Build number until it says your a developer.
- If knock code does not work on initial set up, go in to settings choose gestures and turn off knockon. Reboot the device and go back to same area and turn it back on, reboot one last time and should work properly.
- To get the Mobile Hotspot hack to work properly please Update Profile under System updates in settings.
- If you install custom init.d tweaks you must enable the init.d option through the STweaks app by scrolling over to the Other tab and down to Init.d and select enable then reboot. (If using Dorimax Kernal)
Disclaimer: I do not and will not take any responsibility towards anything that happens to your phone after flashing.