[ROM] [4.4.3] [Unofficial] CM 11

Search This thread

mj.vikram

Mar 2, 2012
XDA 24 X 7
karthik buddy can u please post a tutorials on porting ROMs like slimrom to our device I'm so interested but don't know how to do

once I tried to port slimkat from s2 it installed perfectly but does not booting
boot animation works

I don't know what to do

Nikil already posted link to your question in other thread and again you are asking the same question..

Karthik is compiling all the ROM's and He is not porting them from other device...

we can not port ROM's from Galaxy SII, we can only port ROM if both the devices are sharing same Chipset... Hope you understood what i am telling..

Please don't ask what are all the devices using same chipset as our Galaxy R you please use Google to find it...

Reactions: D™ and Nikhil

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Last edited:
Reactions: D™

Junaid1460

Oct 25, 2012
Nikil already posted link to your question in other thread and again you are asking the same question..

Karthik is compiling all the ROM's and He is not porting them from other device...

we can not port ROM's from Galaxy SII, we can only port ROM if both the devices are sharing same Chipset... Hope you understood what i am telling..

Please don't ask what are all the devices using same chipset as our Galaxy R you please use Google to find it...

thank u vikram

I just tried with super lite ROM of lg options 2x an it worked
for first try USB didnt worked then I replaced framework with cm10 one now USB is working
the problem is only with the camera
if u know where would I find camera fix then please quote

exg0zz

Feb 19, 2013
i have a tegra 2 device that does not have cm official,what is the easy way to port this rom to my dievice.
Do you have any guide that teach porting rom?i do no know how to compile the source code now .

alpr.klnc

Feb 18, 2013
How can I swap storage in this rom ? Is there any zip file fot this issue :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Junaid1460

Oct 25, 2012
fix for latest camera

the latest build of cm11 have issues with camera during video recording

the fix is replacing the camera app with karthik's cm11 first build beta v1

Reactions: bhargav143

yezi745

Feb 24, 2014
Shenzhen
4.4.3 came out, anybody can packed the updates into CM ROM?

since the android 4.4.3 released , can any kindly developer update the CM ROM?

thanks very much in advance

1337SereniTyx3

Oct 31, 2011
www.erodov.com
Hi Karthik, if you could take a look at the discussion thread for bugs, it'd be really appreciated! Also 4.4.4 CM11 is out. Think you can make us one as soon as you find some free time?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts