• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

fusionjack

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2008
i think about servers too but its not like that...coz my friends have status and that...just on my phone...i tried clear data and even delete it and install it again few times but allways same...dont know...some glitch in my phone..:)
ok another question.......i still didnt extract and zip kernel from ur rom 4.2.2. right way......can someone please be so kind.? dont know why but i allways get that error in cwm....and beside that my PC is a mess...need to format it coz barely can use it....:laugh: thnx again
HardCorePawn posted how-to for extracting kernel in this thread. please search it.

Hi everyone
I've got gps fix problem. I'm from france and i used faster gps app to change gps.conf to my location and i still got problem with gps fix. It take about 15min to find a gps signal
Any advice ?
Thx for your help :)
Forgot to say i'm using 4.2 version and not 4.3
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
first fix could take time. if you still have problem getting a gps fix, try without agps. disable the 'wifi & mobile network location' in settings -> location access.

Flashed the 4.3 build again earlier. Installed the newest Xposed beta for 4.3. The framework installed correctly but when I reboot, it sticks at the Slim boot screen. Was there for about 5 mins. So I flashed back my 4.2.2 nandroid. I never installed any other apps just the Xposed installer :mad:
Sent From My Galaxy S2
it sounds like the framework is messed up, hence bootloop. please ask assistance in xposed thread.
you could try to make a logcat with adb during bootloop from your pc. there is a tuto how to do that. i don't have it right now.

Hey.Im trying to change density but I get a root error.what can I do? Thnks
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
Did you make sure that first the root is working? You need to enable root in 4.3.

On slimbean oficial web i didnt saw any 4.3 download. The i9100 is not supported officially anymore?
Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2420711

gippy2

Apr 19, 2010
Stuck at XDA
lol... i usually update at this time. ;):D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Normally an hour or so later iirc.. cos Ive normally just got to work which means I cant wait
so I go missing for about 15 mins and have to use the data allowance lol.....45 mins before I leave home and m on 55% download atm..
Happy days :laugh::highfive:

I need a doctor

fusionjack

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2008
Normally an hour or so later iirc.. cos Ive normally just got to work which means I cant wait
so I go missing for about 15 mins and have to use the data allowance lol.....45 mins before I leave home and m on 55% download atm..
Happy days :laugh::highfive:

I need a doctor
hehe for me, it would be better to flash after work. if something goes wrong, then i'll busy with my phone not with my work. :D

gippy2

Apr 19, 2010
Stuck at XDA
hehe for me, it would be better to flash after work. if something goes wrong, then i'll busy with my phone not with my work. :D

That makes sense and thats why I need a doctor..I cant wait and if it goes wrong I will just have to do a restore ..And have the hump with myself for flashing..Damn I really am not well....:good:

Edit - Flashed fine with dori 39v4......Now for another test run...

Last edited:
Reactions: !n0x and fusionjack

Nos_20

Sep 21, 2011
OnePlus City
it sounds like the framework is messed up, hence bootloop. please ask assistance in xposed thread.
you could try to make a logcat with adb during bootloop from your pc. there is a tuto how to do that. i don't have it right now.
Yes. I will do that as it may help others to get it going. I posted here on the off chance someone else had encountered the same thing and got it working..... Will report back any updates!

Thanks for the new update @fusionjack :thumbup:

Sent From My Galaxy S2