• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.4.4 & 7.1.2][N8013][EMMC][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 & LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
Which Recovery do you recommend for that los 14.1 ROM ?
Normal 3.3.1 from Don Carnage?

Edit:
Tried OpenGapps Picto with the 01_24 Build.... but say it's not Play Protect certified and i can't add a google account -.-

Edit2:
Ist ist just me or is the settings menu completly Blank/Empty ?
Edit3: Okay... after installing Magisk with root the Settings work again.

i tried to add the device in Google certification.... but the command doesn't work:
$ adb root
$ adb shell 'sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "select * from main where name = "android_id";"'
So i used the App Device ID recommended by XDA
But i guess it takes some times until it's updated...

Last edited:
Sorry but the WiFi is not working.

Code:
Changelog:

~ System bug fixes ~

[LIST]Bug fixes in system/core.[/LIST]
[LIST]Bug fixes in frameworks/native.[/LIST]
[LIST]Bug fixes in system/bt.[/LIST]
[LIST]Bug fixes in frameworks/base.[/LIST]
[LIST]Bug fixes in external/libnfc-nci.[/LIST]
[LIST]Bug fixes in external/libavc.[/LIST]

~ Device specific code ~

[LIST]For the n8010, n8013, and the n8000: the build fingerprints has changed and has been put into a cleaner state.[/LIST]
[LIST]Camera bug fixes for n8010.[/LIST]
[LIST]n8020 builds are dropped until I can fix the build errors.[/LIST]

https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=35159#downloads

I've tried a lot of things, even downloading the stock firmware from Updato for my N8013 and restoring it in Odin.
Flashing this ROM after with the latest TWRP did work fine, but the wifi just fails to connect. It can see networks, but it fails to connect to any of them, even my phone hotspot without a password on either band (2.4 or 5 GHz.).

I'm attaching a bug report. Hopefully this could be of help.

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
I've tried a lot of things, even downloading the stock firmware from Updato for my N8013 and restoring it in Odin.
Flashing this ROM after with the latest TWRP did work fine, but the wifi just fails to connect. It can see networks, but it fails to connect to any of them, even my phone hotspot without a password on either band (2.4 or 5 GHz.).

That's very strange. Because I can connect to wifi on my n8013 with this build without a problem.

Thanks FanboyStudios. The Nano installed fine. However i keep getting prompted about play security even after registering my Device ID on Google.
Do you have any advise on how to get around it?

There was a post somewhere in this forum about how someone else got around it. But TBH as long as your apps work properly I think you'll be fine.

As for all of my devices, I use some safe software that Google likes to flag as malware (like Viper Audio for example). So I just disable Google Play Protect to get rid of those annoying popups. I'm careful enough to not get malware so easily.

Edit: You might try this. -> https://www.xda-developers.com/google-blocks-gapps-uncertified-devices-custom-rom-whitelist/

Last edited:

MarJar

Aug 4, 2011
Buenos Aires

I have same problem with N8010.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: FanboyStudios

jhunkab

Ii noticed same issue in first reboot. just reboot it one more time after your have setup your wifi. that got my connection working.

Top Liked Posts