• Dalvik

Votes: 152 73.4%
  • ART

Votes: 55 26.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

drkxyz

Jul 30, 2013
I uploaded a newer build (hboot 2.16, 20141210) to google drive. You can grab it from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ajti88ZAFzVzB1SDV0Wk5KUnc/view?usp=sharing

Hello,

I know you are busy with the new Lolopop builds but I had a look at the changelog of the latest official Cyanogenmod build and saw that the "Cm-11-20141207-NIGHTLY-ville" build has a lot of fixes in it.
I was wondering if you could build any of the latest CM 11 builds for our Hboot 2.16.

Thank you very much for your work and support for this device.

Zrel

Thanks, works very well.

I uploaded a newer build (hboot 2.16, 20141210) to google drive. You can grab it from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ajti88ZAFzVzB1SDV0Wk5KUnc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you.
Downloaded and installed it over the 05 dec build. Works very well, the phone even feels a bit more snapy.
I could even dare to say that the battery life is a bit emproved.
You have a thumbs up from me.
I advise everyone who is on CM11 to upgrade to the latest build.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅
❆❅❆❅❆ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ❆❅❆❅❆
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

And for those who don't celebrate Christmas ❆❅❆❅❆ Happy Hollidays ❆❅❆❅❆

Zrel

Any last build?

Hello,

I have am using the build from drkxyz (http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5372025) for some time now (the one from 20141210) and is great.
I only found one issue. Some times when I turn the Wifi back on after coming from work It gets stuck trying to turn the wifi on and I have to restart the phone to get it working again.
I have had a look in the changelog of CM11 and have seen that a few fixes have been done in the last nightlys before moving to CM12 and that one was referring to the Wifi.

I was wondering if anyone can build any of the last nightly builds for Hboot 2.16 or even the last one.

I am not ready yet to move to CM12. I need a stable daily driver and would miss all the cyanogenmod goodies that are not yet implemented in Lolipop.

Thanks for all your support.

Reactions: fidodaj

drkxyz

Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for the hint with the wifi. I also think that the latest versions of CM11 work extremely well.
I just started a new build for hboot 2.16. However it will take a while since I deleted the build directory, so I have to build everything from scratch.
I will upload the build ASAP.

Hello,

I have am using the build from drkxyz (http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5372025) for some time now (the one from 20141210) and is great.
I only found one issue. Some times when I turn the Wifi back on after coming from work It gets stuck trying to turn the wifi on and I have to restart the phone to get it working again.
I have had a look in the changelog of CM11 and have seen that a few fixes have been done in the last nightlys before moving to CM12 and that one was referring to the Wifi.

I was wondering if anyone can build any of the last nightly builds for Hboot 2.16 or even the last one.

I am not ready yet to move to CM12. I need a stable daily driver and would miss all the cyanogenmod goodies that are not yet implemented in Lolipop.

Thanks for all your support.

Reactions: kwaazaar

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Since we had one important commit to cm-11.0 branch which will not be builded anymore, I compiled stock kernel if anyone still using KK (like I do). I used GCC 4.7 and GCC 4.8.

GCC 4.7

GCC 4.8
What's this commit doing? I'm currently using javelinanddart's Void Kernel build with 3.4.105 and faux support as well as other goodies. Should he update the KK kernel to include this commit? Is it improving something?

Thanks

Sent from nowhere over the air...

mikronac.ns

Apr 25, 2012
Novi Sad
hey, here is new CM11 build. I added some stuff that is not merged into CM11 branch.
This build is for 2.15 HBOOT and contain:
1. Latest 3.4.105 Stockie kernel (just a little bit undervolted, nothing more, nothing less),
2. Permissive SELinux,
3. Slightly raised all sound levels. VOIP sound levels raised a little bit more,
4. BatteryService: Enable full-charge LED at 95% battery - not at 90%,
5. Mms: implement markAsRead & markAsReadAll options in Mms App,
6. Mms: Allow text input field to expand up to 9 lines for long messages,
7. Telephony: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
8. Dialer: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
9. Contacts: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
10. Fix home double tap/long press actions (There are more actions available after in-app search, Point to the last available actions)

I don't remember if I added something else to this build but it is enough.

Download link:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95897840722646180

Zrel

Is this build for hboot 2.16 or 2.15

hey, here is new CM11 build. I added some stuff that is not merged into CM11 branch.
This build is for 2.15 HBOOT and contain:
1. Latest 3.4.105 Stockie kernel (just a little bit undervolted, nothing more, nothing less),
2. Permissive SELinux,
3. Slightly raised all sound levels. VOIP sound levels raised a little bit more,
4. BatteryService: Enable full-charge LED at 95% battery - not at 90%,
5. Mms: implement markAsRead & markAsReadAll options in Mms App,
6. Mms: Allow text input field to expand up to 9 lines for long messages,
7. Telephony: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
8. Dialer: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
9. Contacts: Landscape Mode fully working (sensor rotation),
10. Fix home double tap/long press actions (There are more actions available after in-app search, Point to the last available actions)

I don't remember if I added something else to this build but it is enough.

Download link:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95897840722646180

:confused: Sorry for asking this but from your description I get that this build is for Hboot 2.15 but the name of the download is marked as "unnoficial" (cm-11-20150119-UNOFFICIAL-ville.zip) from which I would assume that it is for Hboot 2.16.
So, to be clear, for what Hboot is this build (cm-11-20150119-UNOFFICIAL-ville.zip) ?

Also thanks for all the support :victory:

mikronac.ns

Apr 25, 2012
Novi Sad
:confused: Sorry for asking this but from your description I get that this build is for Hboot 2.15 but the name of the download is marked as "unnoficial" (cm-11-20150119-UNOFFICIAL-ville.zip) from which I would assume that it is for Hboot 2.16.
So, to be clear, for what Hboot is this build (cm-11-20150119-UNOFFICIAL-ville.zip) ?

Also thanks for all the support :victory:

just read! unofficial cm-11.0 for 2.15. cant be more clear.

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sorry,
Didn't want to annoy anybody. It's just that all the builds for Hboot 2.16 have "unnoficial" in the name of the zip.
I just wanted to be sure.
Thanks.
The "official"/"unofficial " naming does not indicate the hboot. It is an indication if the build is made by the official ROM dev team (CM în this case) or by somebody else who's building the ROM based on their sources, in this case being an "unofficial" build. Yes, for CM, official became synonim with hboot 2.15 but that's because CM team is developing for 2.15. That doesn't mean that other devs (like mikronac.ns) are not able to build for 2.15 as well and in this case it's called unofficial. Also in many cases such unofficial builds could have additional cherry-picked commits such as the ones added now by mikronac.ns.
Hope this clear the things a bit...

Sent from nowhere over the air...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    CyanogenMod is an open source operating system which is based on the Android mobile platform (4.4.x 'KitKat'). It is developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code.

Installation instructions:
    • Make sure you are running Unofficial TWRP 2.8.7.1 or any other recovery compatible with hboot 2.16
    • Wipe dalvik cache, cache, *data (*=only if coming from another ROM)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Open GApps or any other AOSP 4.4.4 compatible GApps
    • *fastboot flash boot boot.img (*=only if S-ON)
    NOTE: Don't install updates offered by OS as they are official updates and are not compatible with hboot 2.16

Screenshots
    24b3wy8.jpg

Downloads
    GDrives
    Google Drive

Kernel source: GitHub

FAQ​
    ART compatible​
    You can edit "build.prop" in sytem directory and change "lcd density" to 256​

XDA:DevDB Information
    UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the HTC One S

Contributors
    cikoleko, mdmower
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: hboot 2.16

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: SNAPSHOT-M11
    Stable Release Date: 2014-10-10
    Current Beta Version: NIGHTLY
    Beta Release Date: 2016-03-17

Created 2014-01-26
    Last Updated 2016-03-17
    Hello, if there's anyone still using this ROM sorry for not adding new updates I'm abroad at the moment but probably will be back in couple of days.
    #Added 07/17 (Google Drive only)
    #Added 08/15
    #Not tested