[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11

Should there be a CM11 build with the updated kernel/drivers?

• Yes!

Votes: 124 96.1%
  • No.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

blackbird5308

May 20, 2011
Padua
Not until the thin purple line in video recordings gets fixed :(

Hey! mind if i ask a question? Now that you fixed the purple line issue on 5.1.1, i would like to ask a pretty selfish question :D

Can you build a last update for CM11, built with new DDK and fixes? it would be awesome to have a last stable build with all the improvements you made on the updated drivers :)

Zenroid

Jul 19, 2014
Can I know if xposed is supposed to work on the cm11 nightly Jan 2016 releases? The OS itself is much smoother than the release on cm11 web site but i got a warning that the xposed is not compatible though
Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Oh the answer is on post #4046 page 405

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm your new CM maintainer ;)

They almost dropped the support for this phone, because the lack of a maintainer...
    Unfortunately, I only have a maguro, so toro & toroplus will be dropped for now :/

For those who use CM, this means you will soon be able to enjoy my updated OMAP 3.0 kernel (for those who are following the development, it will still use the "old" PVR until we get camera fixed), which will speed up stuff a bit.
    Finally, RIL is fixed.
    Screenshot_2014-11-25-22-44-59.jpg
    A small status update on CM12: RIL isn't working yet, I need to find and submit the commit(s) to make it working to gerrit. The rest looks fine (except camera, as I use the updated gpu drivers, but we'll try to fix it before the nightlies begin).
    I have a question regarding the upcoming CM12 Roms : are they going to be fully compatible with F2FS ? My phone has /data, /system and /cache in F2FS. I read something about CM12 not compatible with /system in F2FS or something like that ?

I didn't cherry-pick the F2FS support yet into the kernel, but if it's the only thing required, I'm willing to do it.

By the way, I made pretty good progress with CM12 - overall, I'm quite happy with the bringup so far. There are still some minor things waiting to be fixed, like the charging indicator on the lockscreen and the offmode charging mode seems bugged, but I use it as a daily driver without any problems (I don't care about these minor issues). Oh, and the stock camera app is still behaving oddly, we need to get that fixed too.
    I have decided to drop 32 MB of reserved tiler memory. This adds 32 MB of usable RAM back to the system, without compromising 1080p functions at all (we could drop more than 40 MB and still have 1080p working, so 32 should be totally good). @MWisBest also found out that HDMI mirroring is broken (probably because HWC 1.0), so disabling that added back another 16 MB of RAM.
    So overall, we have over 750 MB of usable RAM now, with everything working, and there's still room left in the tiler memory for custom kernels (bigram).
    Thanks to everyone who helped, I've got my maguro running again :victory::victory: One can't imagine how much I appreciate the help of the community :) so it looks like I'm getting back to the business ;)