• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][4.4.4]OFFICIAL LiquidSmooth KitKat V 3.2[Spyder/Umts_Spyder]

Decon1

Dec 11, 2010
They still haven't fixed the reboot to recovery in the power menu yet. Guys ya think you can fix it.
The power menu Recovery is really a Soft Boot miss-named. Use Quick settings add the Reboot tile. Touch it once and it changes to Recovery. Press the Recovery tile and it will reboot to Recovery.

All good?

Reactions: sad days

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
You mean this one?

Yes,you can flash it with BMM without replacing the META-INF folder.

Sent from my Razr XT910
ok thanks man.
and other cm based roms ?
can i flash them too ?
and what about stock 4.1.2 based roms.
i've found no way of flashing stock based roms on stock slot without going into a bootloop.

xtam

Jan 19, 2011
After installing newest LS (my first time with LS, not update) i have no netowrk, gsm icon blinks, sometimes it shows that there is gsm, full range, and few seconds later that there is no, no stripe, 0 range.
Is it dependent on radio? which radio version should i have (i have artmodcn installed with some chinese radio)

welder73

Jan 9, 2013
Belgrade
After installing newest LS (my first time with LS, not update) i have no netowrk, gsm icon blinks, sometimes it shows that there is gsm, full range, and few seconds later that there is no, no stripe, 0 range.
Is it dependent on radio? which radio version should i have (i have artmodcn installed with some chinese radio)
Just delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from system/app.

Sent from my Razr XT910

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

ok thanks man.
and other cm based roms ?
can i flash them too ?
and what about stock 4.1.2 based roms.
i've found no way of flashing stock based roms on stock slot without going into a bootloop.
Some roms you can flash without replacing that folder,like this one,Gummy,N5X...

I always download rom zips with my laptop and make a copy of it with replaced META-INF folder.

I transfer them to the phone and always try to flash the "original" rom zip,if fails I have another ;)

Sent from my Razr XT910

xtam

Jan 19, 2011
Just delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from system/app.

Sent from my Razr XT910

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Sent from my Razr XT910
deleted cellbroadactreceiver and it works, but from curiosity - why i had to delete it and what this file normally do?
thanks.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone