[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [Paranoid Android 4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
Yeah, I mean disable , as in, never shows up. I don't wanna drag it to the top of the screen every time i get a notification when I don't need it in the first place.

pull down the notification bar, and hit the icon next to the quick-settings-toggles icon. that should disable it till you enable it again the same way.

Last edited:

Josh98

Sep 7, 2012
No reason not too. I don't run pa on my phone it makes more sense to have per app DPI and some other pa features for me on my tab. Seems a little silly on my phone. That's just me though, not trying to start a fight. I haven't encountered any problems. Been running for a week now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

What do you ,mean by disable. Its not activated on mine and I don't even know its there. It you need to get rid of the bubble on the side of your screen double tap and drag it to the "x"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi Cuzz, thanks. I'll get on flashing this now then! I get where you're coming from and I had the same opinion till I tried it, but I soon found I love pie, halo and DPI on phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Lozone

Apr 1, 2010
Columbus, OH
Hi Cuzz, thanks. I'll get on flashing this now then! I get where you're coming from and I had the same opinion till I tried it, but I soon found I love pie, halo and DPI on phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

PA PIE and hybrid make me wish I never installed PA.
Those are things I have to have now. On phone and tablet.
I enjoy it very much on all my devices.
Flash away and let us know what your results are.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Idrito

Dec 3, 2011
Hi, when i opened today ParanoidOTA app and gives me a notification that my device doesnt exist.

Help?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

KingGunna

Jul 14, 2012
That's a known issue. The ota service is down since a few weeks

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

You have to use goo.im to download the Roms and gapps

Adolflow

Sep 8, 2009
Montreal
So the 'floating notifications' mode in 3.99 (can't wait :)) makes it so that we can add any notification to halo, right? So that I could archive a gmail from halo like in it's notification?

texasoscar1

Oct 11, 2009
battery life

Seems to me on the stock kernel on paranoid it really drains out the battery quickly compared to other roms, was wondering installing a different kernel would help and which some one would recommend me that would be great:good:

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
Seems to me on the stock kernel on paranoid it really drains out the battery quickly compared to other roms, was wondering installing a different kernel would help and which some one would recommend me that would be great:good:

Try a few of the custom kernels and see if its better than stock(I'm willing to bet it will). Faux, ElementalX, Jassy's kernel. Stock kernel has Qualcomm's mpdecision active. Some custom kernels have their own hotplugging technique that replaces mpdecision. This can result in better battery life along with other things like, Underclocking, etc.

Reactions: texasoscar1

sdwshlsdx

Aug 21, 2013
ubuntu couldn't run on ParaanoidAndroid!

I like ParaanoidAndroid tablet UI,but this rom couldn't support loop!
ubuntu can run on stock rom and other rom like cleanRom.
can solve this problem?

Josh98

Sep 7, 2012
I flashed and it's running great, have a feeling battery life should probably be a bit better but otherwise fine.

Having one strange issue with Halo apps. For some reason the pinned apps I have don't appear yet they are in the status bar. They worked initially but for some reason stopped. See screenshot.

Any ideas? I've reinstalled the app, rebooted and turned Halo on and off. Hoping I don't need to resort to refreshing.
nyzysuga.jpg

p2kart

Dec 22, 2008
3.99 for MAKO suposedly jas JWR66Y and JSS15Q fixes already inside, so a new build of this one should too, i think ?

Thanks for the reply...

I went to check the MAKO rom...

[4.3/JSS15J+JWR66Y] AOSPA PARANOIDANDROID 3.99 (23.Aug) | HALO 2.0 (Video inside), Freeze-free 4.3

So JSS15Q has not been incorporated yet... I would hope soon then...

cocchiararo

Sep 11, 2007
Escobar
Thanks for the reply...

I went to check the MAKO rom...

[4.3/JSS15J+JWR66Y] AOSPA PARANOIDANDROID 3.99 (23.Aug) | HALO 2.0 (Video inside), Freeze-free 4.3

So JSS15Q has not been incorporated yet... I would hope soon then...

moles did say that the changes in AOSP had been taken tho

angieri918

Apr 22, 2013
tulsa
Hey guys what the heck is going on? When are we going to get an update to this?? I'm freaking about to have panic attack if this doesn't happen soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

bso44

Oct 2, 2010
Hey guys what the heck is going on? When are we going to get an update to this?? I'm freaking about to have panic attack if this doesn't happen soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

A little patience is warranted here. I'm thinking Aaron is going to skip 3.99 since PA is working on a JSS15Q build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES for 3.0+,

• Hybrid engine,
      Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
      Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
      Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
      Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
      You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
      Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
      Theming Engine
      Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
      Multiuser support
      Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
      4.3 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
      New holo-styled theme chooser
      T9 dialer
      New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    aaronpoweruser, EvanA
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-09-12
    Last Updated 2014-09-14
    Guys.. i have cleaned this thread. Frankly, the disrespect shown to the developers was disgusting. Further behavior will not be tolerated.

A friendly remind that the Devs we are LUCKY to have do this for free, out of the enjoyment of being with the community. They are not here to serve you; if you are unhappy, just move on (or perhaps try to be part of the solution, and work on making your own ROM!).
    OK new build is up on goo and will be up on our servers when i can get them back up. I have been super busy lately. And the jwr stuff broke the build so took me a while to get eevrything fixed up. builds will be more forth coming in the future
    As soon as I get the server issues resolved Ill have a new build for you guys
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone