[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [Paranoid Android 4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

davej23

May 7, 2013
Can someone please tell where the advanced options are?
Where can I change the status bar, dock etc.?

//Paranoid 4.0 Beta3

Why are you only using beta 3? Beta 4 was out a week ago

Sent from Nexus 4 running Mahdi ROM V2.4 and powered by Hells-Core B43 Kernel

LouisTran

Feb 24, 2011
Dude. You can do that in YouTube. Check my screenshot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Here is screen shot, locked rotation, viewing in landscape mode, clicked button as you said, and the results no change

Gửi từ Nexus 7 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391360119472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391360119472.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 748

bejot

Nov 6, 2010
Tuttlingen
Why are you only using beta 3? Beta 4 was out a week ago
lolwut, why not? :confused:

OK this is super weird... I cannot install .apk from sdcard... the Install button is not working, i press, press, press and nothing happens... the Cancel button works... had this before once or twice but after reboot it works. Tried on ES and Solid Explorer. Of course I have checked the box with the installation from unknow sources in Security settings.

bejot

Nov 6, 2010
Tuttlingen
To be more clear, this bug with .apk installation is already on Beta4.
Sorry if I made it somehow unclear.

To the previous post, it doesn't matter if it is beta3 or beta4, both don't have any advanced options ;)

viki_beginner

Jun 23, 2013
Mumbai
lolwut, why not? :confused:

OK this is super weird... I cannot install .apk from sdcard... the Install button is not working, i press, press, press and nothing happens... the Cancel button works... had this before once or twice but after reboot it works. Tried on ES and Solid Explorer. Of course I have checked the box with the installation from unknow sources in Security settings.

if you are using Halo , night mode kind of apps this happens all u have to do is disbale them and u will be able to install it easily...
:good:

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
Has anyone figured out how to get Play Movies to stream a movie to my N7 running PA?

Everytime I try it says "Playback isn't supported on this Device"?

When I try and download it, it says "Couldn't fetch license (error -2)"

Cheers
Stewart

EvanA

Nov 15, 2012
thelinuxman.us
Has anyone figured out how to get Play Movies to stream a movie to my N7 running PA?

Everytime I try it says "Playback isn't supported on this Device"?

When I try and download it, it says "Couldn't fetch license (error -2)"

Cheers
Stewart

It's a bug that I am already aware of. Will be fixed for the next release.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
Just tried to install the latest Gapps (6th February), downloaded via the paranoid ota app and it fails due to insufficient system storage space?

I have 239mb free in /system?

I get the same error on my Nexus 4!

Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Element515

Jun 26, 2011
I had the same issue but it was with an earlier version. Things rebooted fine and I installed a newer version later with no issues.

My issue is on restarts, apps don't stick in the dock

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

kankan

Mar 30, 2007
Thanks Poondog. Well, i have formated my 64gb ext card in fat32 and Paranoid Android seems to manage it.

"Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Note II avec Tapatalk"

Kevin Goot

May 17, 2013
Hey, when I install the xposed framework my navbar disappears? This has been happening in other roms as well? Am I doing something wrong? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES for 3.0+,

• Hybrid engine,
      Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
      Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
      Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
      Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
      You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
      Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
      Theming Engine
      Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
      Multiuser support
      Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
      4.3 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
      New holo-styled theme chooser
      T9 dialer
      New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    aaronpoweruser, EvanA
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-09-12
    Last Updated 2014-09-14
    Guys.. i have cleaned this thread. Frankly, the disrespect shown to the developers was disgusting. Further behavior will not be tolerated.

A friendly remind that the Devs we are LUCKY to have do this for free, out of the enjoyment of being with the community. They are not here to serve you; if you are unhappy, just move on (or perhaps try to be part of the solution, and work on making your own ROM!).
    OK new build is up on goo and will be up on our servers when i can get them back up. I have been super busy lately. And the jwr stuff broke the build so took me a while to get eevrything fixed up. builds will be more forth coming in the future
    As soon as I get the server issues resolved Ill have a new build for you guys
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone