[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [Paranoid Android 4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

laofan

Oct 27, 2011
Virginia Beach
I hate default theme. Most of the themes are causing SystemUi force close. Is it theme problem or rom problem? :confused: :confused: When will they fix it?

Don't know what happend to your device. But I have been Using Andorid L theme for two or three month on 4.5 beta 4. Never have any problem.

I don't like DSB so never take the 4.6betas. 4.5 suits my need just well

Bingoig11

I searched in the thread but didn't found any answer.
Is it possible in PA to move the navbar on one side of the tablet?
I'd like to move it to the left side when in landscape mode. At least to "concentrate" navbar buttons on the left side of the navbar if move is not possible.

pow pow

Nov 23, 2010
Noob question: i am using pa 4.4.1 then i got a notifcation for android 5.0 system update. Is it safe to update? Can i update automatically?
Thanks in advance

mxgoldman

Apr 24, 2009
Any idea why chrome does this?

Attachments

• 1416289755013.jpg
    1416289755013.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 748

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
Quick question....if I'm on stock 5.0 with locked boot loader I can basically unlock, root and install twrp, and then simply flash this, correct? Do i need to downgrade radio or baseband? WiFi version I have. Sick of the video playback issues on lollipop. Media consumption is all I use that tablet for and its not very good at that right now lol.

Thanks a lot for help. I know where the thanks button is too ;)

supersaayuj

Apr 5, 2014
Mumbai
Quick question....if I'm on stock 5.0 with locked boot loader I can basically unlock, root and install twrp, and then simply flash this, correct? Do i need to downgrade radio or baseband? WiFi version I have. Sick of the video playback issues on lollipop. Media consumption is all I use that tablet for and its not very good at that right now lol.

Thanks a lot for help. I know where the thanks button is too ;)

No need to downgrade! BTW what video playback issues you have with lollipop? All of my videos are working fine..I'm using Mx player.. it now supports 5.0

Reactions: ryanbmw51

h37s3m

Dec 24, 2009
I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm trying to get the PA4.6 Beta6 installed onto my Nexus 7 (Flo). But whenever I get to the part where I install the PA gapps, I get an CWM error in the installation saying that there is an error in the file that says "(Status 6)" and the gapps install is aborted. Any ideas??

plegdroid

Recognized Contributor
Sep 15, 2011
Manchester, UK
I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm trying to get the PA4.6 Beta6 installed onto my Nexus 7 (Flo). But whenever I get to the part where I install the PA gapps, I get an CWM error in the installation saying that there is an error in the file that says "(Status 6)" and the gapps install is aborted. Any ideas??

Change your recovery to twrp:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES for 3.0+,

• Hybrid engine,
      Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
      Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
      Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
      Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
      You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
      Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
      Theming Engine
      Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
      Multiuser support
      Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
      4.3 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
      New holo-styled theme chooser
      T9 dialer
      New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    aaronpoweruser, EvanA
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-09-12
    Last Updated 2014-09-14
    Guys.. i have cleaned this thread. Frankly, the disrespect shown to the developers was disgusting. Further behavior will not be tolerated.

A friendly remind that the Devs we are LUCKY to have do this for free, out of the enjoyment of being with the community. They are not here to serve you; if you are unhappy, just move on (or perhaps try to be part of the solution, and work on making your own ROM!).
    OK new build is up on goo and will be up on our servers when i can get them back up. I have been super busy lately. And the jwr stuff broke the build so took me a while to get eevrything fixed up. builds will be more forth coming in the future
    As soon as I get the server issues resolved Ill have a new build for you guys