[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [Paranoid Android 4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rm83855

Sep 22, 2013
Force rotation on lockscreen

Does anyone know how to do this?

I use the tablet in landscape most of the time because it sits in its stand this way. So everytime i need to unlock i need to take it out just to enter the passcode.

I have tried adding the line to build.prop : lockscreen.rot_override=true [didnt work]

I've also tried forcing auto rotation through the xposed module 'App Settings'. But i'm not entirely sure which process i should be doing this on. I have enabled it for all processes which mention 'keyguard' and 'system' but this hasn't worked either?

ZeussPL

Sep 4, 2013
The 5.0 alpha is here! Anyone has tested it?

Wysłane z mojej niesamowitej paranoidalnej pralki 4.4.4

Reactions: idCyber

ZeussPL

Sep 4, 2013
Actually, upgrade isn't worthy for me. The alpha is very similar to pure stock, so I will wait for the next alpha :D

Does anyone know how to do this?

I use the tablet in landscape most of the time because it sits in its stand this way. So everytime i need to unlock i need to take it out just to enter the passcode.

I have tried adding the line to build.prop : lockscreen.rot_override=true [didnt work]

I've also tried forcing auto rotation through the xposed module 'App Settings'. But i'm not entirely sure which process i should be doing this on. I have enabled it for all processes which mention 'keyguard' and 'system' but this hasn't worked either?
Install GravityBox. Go to Lockscreen Tweaks and select lockscreen rotation.

Wysłane z mojej niesamowitej paranoidalnej pralki 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES for 3.0+,

• Hybrid engine,
      Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
      Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
      Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
      Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
      You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
      Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
      Theming Engine
      Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
      Multiuser support
      Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
      4.3 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
      New holo-styled theme chooser
      T9 dialer
      New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    aaronpoweruser, EvanA
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-09-12
    Last Updated 2014-09-14
    Guys.. i have cleaned this thread. Frankly, the disrespect shown to the developers was disgusting. Further behavior will not be tolerated.

A friendly remind that the Devs we are LUCKY to have do this for free, out of the enjoyment of being with the community. They are not here to serve you; if you are unhappy, just move on (or perhaps try to be part of the solution, and work on making your own ROM!).
    OK new build is up on goo and will be up on our servers when i can get them back up. I have been super busy lately. And the jwr stuff broke the build so took me a while to get eevrything fixed up. builds will be more forth coming in the future
    As soon as I get the server issues resolved Ill have a new build for you guys