Find their files and folders in data/data, data/app-lib and data/app and remove them, then try again. This happens sometimes when you restore the app from TiBu on top of the play store version.only few apps like mx player, facebook and dolphin browser.
Not on F2FS:
1. Backup apps via Titanium Backup
2. Adb pull every file from the SD which is important to you to a backup location
3. Flash new recovery from @bsmitty83 from bootloader
4. Format everything with that recovery to F2FS
5. Flash PhilZ recovery from bootloader
6. Adb push installation files and every file from your backup location back to the SD card
7. Flash smittys recovery back from bootloader
8. Install ROM, gapps and unified DirtyV kernel
9. Boot into ROM and make the initial setup
10. Let Google restore your applications
11. Install Titanium Backup
12. Restore the data from your fresh installed apps with Titanium backup
1. Boot into recovery
2. Flash modified ROM, your favorite gapps and a compatible F2FS kernel
That's how I do it. ☺
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus with Tapatalk
People, Does PA currently include an automatic update system?
I'm planning to install this ROM in my father's Maguro (now with CM11, IMO with a slow kernel) but I don't have access to his device during the year.
Also...is ART recommended on Maguro PA? (In CM11 is slower than Dalvik in many apps with stock kernel).
Sent from my Nexus 5
Some applications force closes. Like when click themes in SwiftKey keyboard!
Another force close got now. When I tried to open the appygeek app and tap my android heading, it just force closed. Don't have any custom kernel. But xposed framework installed.
This is the best room gave me both performance and battery life without any system tampering. So hard to move on...
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Am I the only one having misaligned wallpapers on the lock screen? They all appear centred when setting them from settings > themes > lockscreen wallpaper, but end up shifted sideways. This appears to happen to non-square images.
sent from my brick
Hey folks just updated OP