• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.4.4]PAC-MAN ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LG P715 Dual Sim and LG P713,LG P710

Search This thread

Adithya R

hey dude its jut stuck at pac man rom game over insert coin what to do?
I was just gettin' worried when it came, showing the SIM settings. Home button was not working, but I pressed back, it showed welcome screen and the setup, after that home started working. Its pretty smooth & plain, without all those ****ty lg white ui and bloatware. kind of pure tweaked android. @weritos awesome job & keep rocking dude! :):D

Last edited:

Adithya R

A MAJOR BUG:
In the built-in phone app, call logs aren't getting recorded. Tried clearing data & clearing call log, still not working. Even in other dialers the call logs aren't getting recorded. Only in Truecaller (not truedialer) the call logs are working. Please fix this ASAP.

shhnedo

Apr 26, 2015
Varna
LG Nexus 5X
A MAJOR BUG:
In the built-in phone app, call logs aren't getting recorded. Tried clearing data & clearing call log, still not working. Even in other dialers the call logs aren't getting recorded. Only in Truecaller (not truedialer) the call logs are working. Please fix this ASAP.

You do realise that L7 II developement is dead, right? After Neutrondev switched to a G3, there's nobody left to maintain our device. The roms available at this time are all there is.

Reactions: Adithya R

Adithya R

Hey Guys please do not install this sh***y buggy irritating rom. It is damn slow, apps are crashing, call logs not getting saved, boot animation bugs, etc. etc. It is useless.The original stock rom was much better, and today I am fed up of this rom, specially the problem of no call logs, that I am reverting back to stock rooted jellybean (V10D). Bye-Bye BuggyPacMan ROM! Welcome back LG V10D babe! Oh Yeah!
And 2nd problem: Other apps are not able to write to external sd! (Because of kitkat's dumb permissions policy in platform.xm)!! AAAARGH

Top Liked Posts