[ROM][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 [R30, 2015-11-14]

Search This thread

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
[SIZE="2"]* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
[/SIZE]

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Install instructions:
  • Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
  • Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
  • Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache if you're updating from a previous version of CM 11.0.
  • Flash ROM and Gapps.
  • Reboot.

Please, read post 2 before reporting bugs or asking questions.

KitKat bootloader/modem is required, you can find it on post 3.

Download links:

Changelog:
https://github.com/armani-dev/android_device_xiaomi_armani/wiki/CM11.0-Changelog

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 11.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
jsevi83, rebelos, Kra1o5
Source Code: https://github.com/armani-dev

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Bootloader/Modem (post 3)

Version Information

Created 2014-10-18
Last Updated 2015-11-14

Last edited:

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
Bug reports:

Explain how to reproduce the bug and attach logcat and dmesg (if you had a random reboot, also attach last_kmsg). If you don't know how to get those, you can use this app. Please, do not report bugs if you use any kind of mods (like xposed) or third party kernel.

Known bugs:

• Bluetooth doesn't properly work with some devices. If you're affected, flash THIS ZIP in recovery.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options and Performance settings?
A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I set 3G only network mode?
A) Open dialer, dial *#*#4636#*#* , open first option "Phone Information", there you can set your preferred network mode.

Q) Why is cpu min freq raising to 1190MHz?
A) It's "touch boost", cpu min freq increases when you touch the screen to give a better response. When you don't touch the screen for a couple of seconds, cpu min freq goes back to 300MHz.

Q) How do I update Gapps? (Also useful if you have Gapps related problems).
A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + Gapps. Reboot.

Last edited:

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
KitKat bootloader/modem files

This zip contains the bootloader and modem files from latest stable international release (MIUI7 V7.0.5.0 KitKat). I made it so users don't have to download and install the official zip, which also includes the rom. It's a flashable zip, so just install it from recovery and reboot (no wipes required).

Firmware 7.0.5.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347850305

Last edited:

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
Last edited:

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
Last edited:

ateeq72

Dec 28, 2011
Chennai
OnePlus 7
We use that kernel source for the headers, they are needed at build time. But for now we have to use stock kernel (latest version available). Still waiting that Xiaomi releases the kernel source....

Edit: New build up, 20141018 (a.k.a. R7).

Thanks!! :D Awesome ! :D Downloading....... :highfive: :highfive:

Lol.. i compilied a kernel using these Sources! and was gonna flash it to my phone!! :p :D

Last edited:

dapra95

Nov 5, 2013
@ jsevi83 a.k.a fefifofum. (orig-dev) thank you for attending here, thank you for bringing to our devices cm11. and don't forget to thank you also to @ Kra1o5 (orig-dev)
I like your work...
:D
#Still waiting that Xiaomi releases the kernel source

sorry my bad english.

Reactions: jerryshaw12

pgreed

Jan 4, 2013
You should've asked first. There are two developers in armani-dev, you know that. Well, I'm the other one. Check this:

https://github.com/armani-dev/android_device_xiaomi_armani/wiki

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=56107913&postcount=11

My complete apologizes but I didn't found your name before listed on the CM. I did a regrettable thing. Sorry and best wishes.
Now that is 2 developers is a hope that one of you can be able to modify the kernel adding more governor, voltage selector, optimize the screen consumption .... and dreaming :)
Back to reality why you can't use the XOLO q1100 kernel to modify the redmi?

koala990

Feb 4, 2011
Patna
Hi, I want to ask, is it OTA (CM Updater) supported? Or everytime we'll have to download and flash the whole ROM? And if its not, why don't you @jsevi83 add this project to an automated build server like Jenkins, It'll help users to get latest builds easily and the devs to solve the bugs fast. And what's the Gerrit Instance link (If you have one)? And I wanna know about the bugs in the ROM, is everything is working? SIM2 RIL, Data everything? Android One Devices will soon taste Official CyanogenMod support as stated by the developer. Our hardware is a bit better than A1, can we too look forward to have a Official CM support? Please do reply.
ThankYou

Last edited:
Reactions: Prathamcbh

GrungeFactor

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful ROM.

Dear Developer,

Thanks for bringing such a wonderful ROM for our device. I have been using it for quite sometimes now. And I never looked back after installing CM11. Having said just wanted to inform few bugs which I have been facing.

Proximity: The After a long call, and when you want to hang up the phone, when you pull the phone from your ear, it doesn't not wake. You have press power button to switch on or wake up the screen. What I am saying is that long hours mean something like more that half and hour talk on the phone. It does wake up when the other person hang up his phone.

UI Crashed: This usually happens when you try to change the wallpaper. But I know for sure, it happens only when you try to change the default wallpaper to something of your own choice. You can change it but occasionally or randomly , the ui crashed report pop up will show up and it will go the imersive mode and will start the ui from the lockscreen. If i don't change the wallpaper then it's cool.

Thanks

th30nly

Nov 30, 2012
www.comstuff.net
Hello dev,
thanks for bringing awesome rom for this device.
i'd like to ask about this glitch, because this problem exist since R1 release.
which one carrier name for sim card 1 isn't displayed correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-15-07-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-15-07-41.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,591
  • Screenshot_2014-10-19-15-11-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-15-11-12.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,016

Benyegh

Feb 19, 2013
Sometimes to wake up the phone, you have to press the button several times 3-5 times

Sent from my HM 1S using xda premium

ataralgin2

Apr 10, 2010
In call touches are still present - screen react on swipe down and afterwards you can touch anything from notifications up to buttons in quick settings.
Issue is easy to reproduce - call number, which don't pick up (SIM2), put one finger on proximity and with other swipe down from upper corner. Tap on screen...

Till now, I found 2 workarounds:
1. Call (pick up call), press power button. (this is easy to forget)
2. Use app ProximityScreenOff. It works perfectly, but messes with proximity sensor and sometimes lock screen don't start after pressing power button.

HM1S CM11 R7

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Sometimes to wake up the phone, you have to press the button several times 3-5 times

Sent from my HM 1S using xda premium

It's known issue. Go to Settings - Display & lights - uncheck Prevent accidental wake-up.
After some time you can check it back and it will work as intended.

HM1S CM11 R7

k4mik4z

May 3, 2011
tried screen mirroring with sony w700b ,both tv and phone detected each other,but in the end tv showed device connection failed while the phone showed connected :/( when i first tried the tv was stuck at showing connecting to device , while the phone showed connecting and then reset back to the original prompt ,this was the case when until i accidentally locked the screen while connecting and then it started showing the error mentioned above)
i couldnt test much, as i had to return the phone ,its my sisters, so had to reflash to stock, so no log cat :/

Reactions: fefifofum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    [SIZE="2"]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    [/SIZE]

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Install instructions:
    • Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
    • Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
    • Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache if you're updating from a previous version of CM 11.0.
    • Flash ROM and Gapps.
    • Reboot.

Please, read post 2 before reporting bugs or asking questions.

KitKat bootloader/modem is required, you can find it on post 3.

Download links:

Changelog:
    https://github.com/armani-dev/android_device_xiaomi_armani/wiki/CM11.0-Changelog

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 11.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
    jsevi83, rebelos, Kra1o5
    Source Code: https://github.com/armani-dev

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Bootloader/Modem (post 3)

Version Information

Created 2014-10-18
    Last Updated 2015-11-14
    Guys, this is not miui forums, there are some rules here which are pretty obvious. You don't post links for other roms in this thread. Those of you who are sensible, please help me report all those trash posts so we can keep this thread clean. The time I spend reporting posts is time I don't spend in development.

BTW, I already have cm12 with ril fixed, but your complains and demands here (and in private messages) are not helping. I will ignore them, and they even push me to wait more to release it. Some of you think this is a race to be the first ones with lollipop, and some others act as if they were paying me to work hard for their interest. Please, those of you, stay in miui forums with syhost roms and leave us alone. Thanks.
    Bug reports:

Explain how to reproduce the bug and attach logcat and dmesg (if you had a random reboot, also attach last_kmsg). If you don't know how to get those, you can use this app. Please, do not report bugs if you use any kind of mods (like xposed) or third party kernel.

Known bugs:

• Bluetooth doesn't properly work with some devices. If you're affected, flash THIS ZIP in recovery.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options and Performance settings?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I set 3G only network mode?
    A) Open dialer, dial *#*#4636#*#* , open first option "Phone Information", there you can set your preferred network mode.

Q) Why is cpu min freq raising to 1190MHz?
    A) It's "touch boost", cpu min freq increases when you touch the screen to give a better response. When you don't touch the screen for a couple of seconds, cpu min freq goes back to 300MHz.

Q) How do I update Gapps? (Also useful if you have Gapps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + Gapps. Reboot.
    R19 is out, with the battery drain fixed and a very new kernel from caf.
    R26 available, Happy flashing ;)

And we hope this is the last release.

Greetings