#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
- Mostly everything except for those mentioned in Not working list.
What's not working
- Video Recording.
- Mobile data on one of the SIMs when using dual SIM.
- If you are flashing from stock :
- You need to have an SELinux enabled recovery. Use TWRP or CWM 22.214.171.124. Use the CWM which is in the downloads section below.
- Download the CM11 zip and put in phone.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Wipe cache.
- Install the CM11 zip.
- (Optional)Flash Gapps (find it in downloads section).
- If you are upgrading from CM11 (Assuming you have a SELinux enabled recovery):
- Download the CM11 zip and put it in phone.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Simply flash the CM11, no need to wipe anything.
If you want to use dual SIM, open terminal emulator and execute following:
su setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds reboot
Visit this thread and post your queries there, and you may well be replied.
CyanogenMod 11 - Beta 5
@Unjustified Dev and @Doc_cheilvenerdi.org - For starting the CM project, initial tress and stuff.
@psych.half - For his fixes in CM10.1, ideas and ofcourse for his kernel.
@Dreamstar - For his SELinux enabled recovery, without which CM11 was not possible.
@andii_nr - For fixes.
@doesntexits and @ngoquang2708 - For their works in SGV, patches and their help.
@DigiGoon - For his highly compressed CM11 sources.
@dhinesh77 @pawitp and others - Various fixes and references have been taken from their work.
CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
corphish, Dreamstar, psych.half
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Current Beta Version: 3.0
Beta Release Date: 2016-01-24
Last Updated 2016-05-25