• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

iiD4x

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 21, 2013
Ar Riyadh
Xiaomi Mi 11i
After all Krnel related bugs get fixed. Please update this rom with latest sources.

we appreciate your Hard work... please do not abandon this ROM.
I'm still having issues with building..
Unfortunately that @Rox didn't tell me how to fix it when I asked him.

For DEVS:
Code:
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:148: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_setup'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:240: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::finish_vector()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:241: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::~VectorImpl()'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:260: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_marker_fd'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:189: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_enabled_tags'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:189: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_marker_fd'
system/core/include/utils/String16.h:193: error: undefined reference to 'strzcmp16'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:274: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::editArrayImpl()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:274: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::editArrayImpl()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:800: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::appendFormat(char const*, ...)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:811: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::appendFormat(char const*, ...)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:850: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::append(char const*)'
system/core/include/utils/Trace.h:54: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_enabled_tags'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:50: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:50: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:326: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::incWeak(void const*)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:326: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::incWeak(void const*)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:866: error: undefined reference to 'eglDestroySyncKHR'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:68: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::clear()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:86: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::format(char const*, ...)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:319: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::createWeak(void const*) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:557: error: undefined reference to 'android::Rect::intersect(android::Rect const&, android::Rect*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:328: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::insertAt(void const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:457: error: undefined reference to 'eglClientWaitSyncKHR'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:373: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::removeItemsAt(unsigned int, unsigned int)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:453: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::attemptIncStrong(void const*)'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl1()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl2()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl3()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl4()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl5()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl6()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl7()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl8()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:38: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:39: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::initCheck() const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:43: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::dumpAllocationsToSystemLog()'
system/core/include/utils/String16.h:193: error: undefined reference to 'strzcmp16'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:136: error: undefined reference to 'android::BpRefBase::BpRefBase(android::sp<android::IBinder> const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:58: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:59: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::read(android::Flattenable&) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:109: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::write(android::Flattenable const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:93: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:136: error: undefined reference to 'android::BpRefBase::BpRefBase(android::sp<android::IBinder> const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:134: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::write(android::Flattenable const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:120: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInplace(unsigned int) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:63: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:64: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::read(android::Flattenable&) const'
frameworks/native/include/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.h:109: error: undefined reference to 'android::Flattenable::~Flattenable()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:249: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInplace(unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:257: error: undefined reference to 'android::Fence::Fence()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:103: error: undefined reference to 'android::Fence::Fence()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:63: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInt64(long long)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:64: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInt64(long long)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:106: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt64() const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:107: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt64() const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:241: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::~VectorImpl()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:81: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::setCapacity(unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/include/binder/Parcel.h:382: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt32(int*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:338: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::add(void const*)'
frameworks/native/include/gui/Sensor.h:44: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
frameworks/native/include/gui/Sensor.h:44: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
frameworks/native/include/private/gui/LayerState.h:60: error: undefined reference to 'android::Rect::makeInvalid()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISurfaceComposer.cpp:172: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt32(int*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:81: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::setCapacity(unsigned int)'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:338: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::add(void const*)'
frameworks/native/include/private/gui/LayerState.h:33: error: undefined reference to 'android::Region::Region(android::Region const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:41: error: undefined reference to 'eglGetDisplay'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:44: error: undefined reference to 'eglQueryStringImplementationANDROID(void*, int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:58: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::append(char const*)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:91: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
more info at : http://hastebin.com/rumemuzowa.vbs

Last edited:

TheSteve87

Mar 14, 2014
@iiD4x i really hope you manage to fix all those errors, i literally tried all the available roms for janice and there's no one with the same amount of customization and as smooth/fast as this one :crying:

btw, i hope someone can help me, i'm experiencing a realy annoying "bug": i can't block ads on the device either using the adblock option in settings -> advanced or with an app like adaway. basically the ads block randomly resets after some time after i apply the new host file; i'm browsing the internet and i see ads, if i go check adaway it says "block disabled" even if i manually selected it 10mins or 10hrs before. is there someway to prevent this?

Spiceworm

Sep 8, 2008
I have a lot crashing apps (com.android.phone stopped). I flashed gapps pico (the smallest) package.

Procedure followed:
I did a factory reset of the original 2.3.6 rom
Flashed LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-14-janice.zip using teamwin
Flasehd pa_gapps-modular-pico-4.4.4-20141110-signed.zip using teamwin
Then I did another factory reset.
Bootup, configured phone, added google account
Lot's of errors, apps don't work etc, so reflashed both zips using the new recovery

Rom functioning is somewhat improved. But still no cellular coverage, very laggy sometimes, battery suddenly empty (from 40% to 8% after reboot) and com.android.phone still closes every 2 or three minutes.

The moments it works it works very smoothly so I like to get this working. Please provide me with advice?

ashish00015

Jun 27, 2013
I have a lot crashing apps (com.android.phone stopped). I flashed gapps pico (the smallest) package.

Procedure followed:
I did a factory reset of the original 2.3.6 rom
Flashed LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-14-janice.zip using teamwin
Flasehd pa_gapps-modular-pico-4.4.4-20141110-signed.zip using teamwin
Then I did another factory reset.
Bootup, configured phone, added google account
Lot's of errors, apps don't work etc, so reflashed both zips using the new recovery

Rom functioning is somewhat improved. But still no cellular coverage, very laggy sometimes, battery suddenly empty (from 40% to 8% after reboot) and com.android.phone still closes every 2 or three minutes.

The moments it works it works very smoothly so I like to get this working. Please provide me with advice?

You Should First Flash 4.1.2 then install LS3.2, Set scheduler to Interactive/sioplus, Clock speed11000/200, Gpu OC 680/330. Remove bootanimation to save battery

Spiceworm

Sep 8, 2008
Thanks ashish.

Can I just flash the 4.1.2 samsung rom, boot up and configure and than flash this liquidsmooth v3.2 rom?
Or do I have to flash the 2.3.6 rom again, then flash 4.1.2 and than liquidsmooth?
Can someone tell me what flashing 4.1.2 does? Does it flash a new radio for example?

ashish00015

Jun 27, 2013
Thanks ashish.

Can I just flash the 4.1.2 samsung rom, boot up and configure and than flash this liquidsmooth v3.2 rom?
Or do I have to flash the 2.3.6 rom again, then flash 4.1.2 and than liquidsmooth?
Can someone tell me what flashing 4.1.2 does? Does it flash a new radio for example?
You should flash 2.3.6>4.1.2>root>temprecovery>format system, wipe data,cache,dalvik cache>Installls3.2
For Kit kat version Base requirement mentioned in OP is 4.1.2 so you should follow above procedure for stable rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiceworm

$4ND!P

Apr 9, 2012
New Delhi
May i knw wats the advantage or disadvantage of OC Gpu

How to setup OC gpu in Novathor setting...

Last edited:

ashish00015

Jun 27, 2013
May i knw wats the advantage or disadvantage of OC Gpu

How to setup OC gpu in Novathor setting...
Well OC without knowledge may disturb your mobile stability/random rebooots etc. battery consumption is high.

after OC phone may have smooth function, high graphics and performance may increase.

In novathor setting use GPU underclock 320/330 and HIgh clock speed 680.

other frequency may be unstable.

TheSteve87

Mar 14, 2014
i just saw on liquidsmooth.net that a new milestone has been available for a while... is anybody going to build it for the S Advance? :crying:

forever-alone.jpeg

Last edited:

embrosyn

Feb 24, 2016
Broken links

This ROM is still on the second page of the Galaxy S Advance I9070 Android Development, so it might be worth it to prune the broken links! All the LiquidSmooth download links are broken, but the BasketBuild link could be easily fixed with a small change in the link URL (from this to this).

Also, now that the PA-GApps thread, mentioned in the download section, is closed, what would be a decent alternative for it? OpenGApps nano?

EDIT: I hate to see a post nonchalantly ignored and buried with tons of other (potentially useful) posts, so I will hereby answer to the previous post before that happens:
Yup, just went to the LiquidSmooth official website. I can see that janice is no longer (or never was at all) a part of their official device roster. On the brighter side, they are just a release away from the thing that is currently available for Advance. Maybe someone, someday, knowledgeable enough, gives LS another chance on Advance. Who knows? ;)

EDIT 2: LiquidSmooth development has officially stopped, and the official website is no longer online, at least at the moment of writing, so third-party developers are the best hope for newer LS builds for Advance. :p

~ embrosyn

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1173628_349820025149746_1793330448_n.png
    LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta for the Samsung Galaxy S Advance
    Brought to you by TeamNova

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
    While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.
    We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Features
    Linaro 4.6 GCC Toolchain
    3.0.101 Kernel
    O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
    ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
    Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
    Slims DPI on the fly
    Custom animation controls
    TRDS 3.0 (Liquid Blackout in settings)
    Active Display
    Slims QuickSettings
    Halo (Renamed to bubble in settings)
    Ram Bar
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Privacy Guard
    Built in SuperUser
    Working wifi Tethering
    Cell Broadcasts
    Slims Configurable Power Menu
    Slims Configurable Nav Bar
    Gamma Configuration support
    Custom animation controls (Listview)
    LockScreen Notifications
    And way more than this...

Known Issues
    - Same as TeamCanjica's CM11

Installation
    Download ROM and GApps from the links below
    Put the files on SDCard
    Reboot in Recovery
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    Format /System
    Select "Install Zip from External Storage"
    Choose ROM zip file
    Choose GApps zip file
    Reboot System

Download
    Don't make mirrors
    ROM builds are hosted on our Server(Server Down)
    ROM Download(Goo.im)
    ROM Download(BasketBuild)

Google Apps available here

Source
    Check out the ROM Source available on LiquidSmooth's GitHub

Credits
    LiquidSmooth Team
    TeamNova
    TeamCanjica

XDA:DevDB Information
    Liquid Smooth 4.4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070

Contributors
    iiD4x, Rox, LiquidSmooth Team, TeamCanjica , KINGbabasula
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP Based

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Milestone v3.1 OFFIC
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-15
    Beta Release Date: 2014-06-07

Created 2014-02-12
    Last Updated 2014-08-15
    Changelog :

Last Build 04/16 :
    • Lastet LiquidSmooth sources , more info in changelog.
    • Kernel improvments "TeamCanjica".
    • GPU OC 1.0.1 "TeamCanjica".
    • NovaThor Settings [WIP] "TeamCanjica". << This is new device settings with alof of features (GPU Features, Audio, Network)

Older Builds :

04/08 :
    • Liquid Smooth Sources Update
    • Wifi Bug fixed
    • Low in-call fixed
    • Kernel improvment
    • GPU OC Beta
    • CPU OC
    03/12 :
    • Camera FC Fix from last build "03/10
    • Renamed Kernel tweaker to Performance
    03/10 :
    • Kernel Tweaker added
    • Switcher between Slim/AOSB RecentApps
    03/04 :
    • There is alot of updates .. find out by urself ;)
    • They deleted HALO
    02/15 :
    • 3.0.101 Kernel ~ OC removed
    • Updated to KVT49L 4.4.2_r2
    02/13 :
    • ART Fixed
    • 3.0.101 Kernel with oc
    02/12 :
    • inital release.
    • ART Not working
    OP Links Updated, we're OFFICIAL now :)
    OTA Will be in next releases
    Official Support

We have added Official Support for the Galaxy S Advance to LiquidSmooth, downloads can be found here
    Ok, Finally i get LS Bootable ..
    http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Nightly/Galaxy_S_Advance/LS-KK-v3.1-2014-06-17-janice.zip

Compiled with 4.8 GCC , Thx goes to @KINGbabasula to fix janice compiled with 4.7+ toolchains:)
    Camera still not working , everything else seems working well.
    gonna fix it soon :)