• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]4.4 Debloated/Deodexed/XposedProof/Hotspot/2.0

Search This thread

membrain

Jun 22, 2009
(I've read every post through this one) Just wanted to clarify, as it is not in the OP, nor in any post until now, that this thread is for version 4.4 NIE?
NK2 is the next thread.

TiA!

Last edited:
Reactions: kynolin

swurvv

May 20, 2008
Brooklyn, N.Y.
How come when i go to my call log its always on missed calls even though i leave it on all calls is there a way to leave it on all calls and stay there

The problem is wanam kit any version above 3.0.0 has this bug once wanam is activated this will happen and sad theres no way to stop or change it so i downloaded the ver 3.0.0 and dont update it so i dont have this issue and make sure you set the play store to not auto update i tried contacting wanam maker but have been ignored...

Reactions: dvtmg704

sarinhighwind

Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'm noticing some serious graphics lag and some weird screen issues.
issues with auto brightness are the "weird" ones.

everything else seems pretty good.
I pulled a few more pre-installs from it.

Ingress lags out like a champ when doing stuff though.
You'd think with the processing power of this, it should out perform my 2.
Duno if this is a kernal issue or wahts going on. no way to honestly say due to my knowledge base.

themisterwilson

Jan 16, 2011
Sorry if missed, is wifi tether regulated to one device at a time?
You have to configure the hotspot to allow more devices to connect.
a62f79d4d2265fc55d91a10257515288.jpg

Reactions: imex99

rialsi6

The problem is wanam kit any version above 3.0.0 has this bug once wanam is activated this will happen and sad theres no way to stop or change it so i downloaded the ver 3.0.0 and dont update it so i dont have this issue and make sure you set the play store to not auto update i tried contacting wanam maker but have been ignored...
I don't have wanam kit installed and still having the missed calls showing all the time. Could it be somthing else. It's no big deal just annoying

sarinhighwind

Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Anyone still running this, I'm about to reflash with a clean wipe.

I am, but I'm going to change soon.
This rom appears to have lost support and I'm having a few graphics issues with it.

I cleaned up my install from 99% of the bloatware.
But i get software update annoyances still.

It's an okay port. But the graphics lag is whats killing me, and the goofie backlight issues i get.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Rom] Stock De-bloated & De-Odexed 4.4

Version 2.0 Now Avaliable

This was built from the stock 4.4
    *Stock Kernel
    *ZipAligned
    *No Knox
    *Hotspot Mod included for native hotspot use
    *De-bloated ALL apps that are NOT factory Samsung apps, all the features that come with the Note 4 were left intact
    *Private mode fix included in 2.0
    * Xposed Fix included
    * Includes the latest Gmail 5.0 email app.
    * Removed The annoying setup Wizard
    * CSC mods to remove and clean up the factory settings and Factory Internet browser.
    * Xml edits to improve data connection
    *Removed 99% of itson app
    *Removed a ton of xml crap

( Make a backup if your worried )

ROM Download Link :

DevDigitel 2.0
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/j9ic6ebog08dq9z

*************Add ons*************
    **********Flashable Zips**********

*All Audio Zips*
    Contains: Stock, 90, 95, 100 Gains

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/52vkoruq997n9

*Toggles Without Air Settings*

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t3813b9l3s6ztga/ToggleNoAir.zip

******NOT Flashable Zip*********

Dowload 500+ Hd Walpapers:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/jvvsi9hyc3sacld

PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE MY WORK, IF YOU USE IT FOR YOUR OWN BUILD PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHEN DUE. TONS OF TIME SPENT GIVING THE N4 USERS JUST THIS LITTLE BIT. & HIT THE THANKS BUTTON PLEASE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED!!
    FLASH Instructions :

Make a Backup

Wipe the system and Data 3x

Flash the zip provided

Reboot device

First boot will take longer then any other time. Just be patient.

Once booted choose Default home screen.

Done. ENJOY butter smooth 4.4 goodness and thank the devs who made this happen.

ScreenShots:
    This is the private mode fix i was using in my rooted stock ROM, i havent try installinng this rom and tested but so far the fix work for me when i rooted the phone the first time.

Private Mode Fix link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Z44GVRZK!tl2tzdH2qutf1M7qLvl79OHNLP5UFa1_TjrtHomZYCw
    Im indirect. . Ive managed stores for them for about 4 years now.. I'm on a advocate program now so i get a new sammy samsung every 6 months its nice to help with new projects here as the phones come out
    Thats suck my n3 on 4g can im selling this phone ****ing sprint or samsung drop a ball on that

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Lol.. the s3 does voice and data over 3g but im not going back to it.. just needs to have the software updated to support it.. ive been testing edits out to see if we can get it working withoutthe carrier pushing the updates. .

If your tec savy.. locate system/ect/feature_default and change the volte features from false to true.. there is atleast 2 that need changed and test it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app