His complete builds are found here - as listed on his signature.. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=22712
Think there was a thread or something like that, that's how I wasn't able to find it, thank you. So the kernel has the same features of CM kernel but with some fixes?
Where can I download the latest CM11 build?
The latest links in in https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=hammerhead are broken and cannot find a mirror or torrent.
Specifically this one https://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/jenkins/97720/cm-11-20150105-NIGHTLY-hammerhead.zip md5sum: 255a0e032f0f3778ab6c310a59580bd0 seems to be the last one before cm12.
edit: neverming i found it in here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58136167&postcount=10059 (same thread, 1 page before this one).
your links are for Nexus 5
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
Sorry in advance for the noobish question but...
is it possible to flash myfluxi caf build over official cm12 nightly build without messing things up?
I want to flash latest myfluxy caf cm12 build (you can find here https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=22712) over my official cm 12 nightly build (01/03/2015) without losing my apps and data.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.