The development thread can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516933
Latest nightlies: http://dl.omnirom.org/n7000/
Kernel with Selinux support for flashing: http://asylumrom.com/Asylum/Asylum-Roms/KitKat-4.4/N7000/kerner/
SuperSU flashable zip for root access: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu/
PA Gapps: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps
Banks Gapps (if PA Gapps doesnt work for you): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2012857
KNOWN ISSUES FOR N7000
Wifi tethering doesn't workFixed!
- Screen recording doesn't work (but camera recording works just fine!)
- Opendelta sometimes freezes when checking/downloading update (see FAQ)
Charging while power off doesn't work.Fixed!
- Music playback sometimes stops randomly when using a wired headset. (we need more info on this issue, please report here in this thread if you experience it!)
- MHL Doesn't work (and probably never will).
FAQFor those questions that pops up all the time, this will be updated often.
Also, remember to thank those who provides the answers!
Q: How does OpenDelta auto updater work?
At first, OpenDelta will check if a Rom Zip is available on your device. If OpenDelta doesn't find it, it will download a Rom. (~170mb) From then, it will only download the difference (delta) and patches the initial Rom zip within internal SD /OpenDelta. Then, after the patch, the Rom zip will be around 280mb, as it is uncompressed.
Q: Why does OpenDelta freeze from time to time when trying to update the ROM?
@Chainfire is still working on it:
FYI, people still suffering from the OTA updater freezing mid-verify, mid-download or mid-patch, we've found a lot of way how it didn't get fixed Putting the sdcard handling code in debug mode gets rid of the problem, but obviously we don't want to do that in production, eh!
Q: I pressed "flash now" but TWRP recovery says "status failed". What do I do now?
Q: What's the "Flash after update" folder in the OpenDelta folder?
Q: How do I keep root after flashing nightlies?
Q: Does this ROM come with call recording?
No, and it won't. However, this app has been confirmed working for some users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=polis.app.callrecorder
Q: How can I get FM radio on this ROM?
The only solution is the Spirit FM app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1059296
Q: How can I get Samsung stock apps like S-note?
Q: How can I get soft keys / navigation bar?
HOW TO INSTALL
First time installing OmniROM to your Galaxy Note, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues and FAQs
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery - WITH SELINUX SUPPORT!
- Copy GApps and OmniROM ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash OmniROM zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
Upgrading from earlier version of OmniROM:
- Copy the OmniROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the OmniROM zip from SDCard