[ROM][4/5] Stock Rooted 5.1 - LVY47H - Root, Busybox, init.d - Odex / De-Odex!

Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Well here it is... Android 5.1 build LVY47H in all its stock glory!

LVY47H.png

Preface
  • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
  • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
  • Still has the 95 Radio and bootloader but here is the actual one from the image (Flashable): LVY47H-Radio-Firmware
  • Thanks to @Q9Nap for the factory image.
  • Build Date = Tue Mar 10 01:36:04 UTC 2015
  • Does not enable T-Mobile WiFi calling so need to ask or state that it does.

Features
  • Stock
  • Powered by SuperSU by @Chainfire
  • Busybox with init.d support
  • No added features or mods
  • Persistant ADB
  • Decrypted boot.img

Download Odex HERE!

Download De-Odex HERE!

Hit Thanks! It cost nothing and you will feel good!

;)

Last edited:

Scott

Please hit Thanks and rate the thread 5 stars!

Sharing Policy
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credit! We know our work so don't try to cheat!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!

Scott

Reactions: Rootuser3.0

kidhudi

Feb 1, 2011
Jackson
this is awesome!
i have 2 questions. is it possible to add double tap to wake and long press back to turn screen off to the stock rom. these 2 features are so convenient to use.

thanks

the_rooter

Aug 3, 2014
Olean
I am on the E bootloader and 95r firmware. If i were to update it would this cause a brick? I am no longer on verizon and E was the best firmware/radio to use (98r). I wanna make sure my system is running up to par with att or is the bootloader the same for all the updates?

dhruvmalik

Dec 30, 2007
Chicago / India
@scrosler

Its taking forever to install any System App updates like GMail or Keep for example. All other apps like Whatsapp or Facebook, etc install quickly from the Play Store, been sitting for 30 minutes now trying to get a few apps updated. Playstore gets stuck on installing and after a few minutes it jumps to the next download, which happens quite quickly, but then once again hangs around trying to get the app updated.

Lancez

Aug 25, 2008
SoCal
@scrosler

Its taking forever to install any System App updates like GMail or Keep for example. All other apps like Whatsapp or Facebook, etc install quickly from the Play Store, been sitting for 30 minutes now trying to get a few apps updated. Playstore gets stuck on installing and after a few minutes it jumps to the next download, which happens quite quickly, but then once again hangs around trying to get the app updated.

Clear play store data and try again

jrocivxx

Feb 10, 2011
kidhudi
"this is awesome!
i have 2 questions. is it possible to add double tap to wake and long press back to turn screen off to the stock rom. these 2 features are so convenient to use.
thanks"

Download and flash the MCR control for Nexus 6 it has a nice little list of handy features. Also you can enable your double Tap to wake. Yes it works on this ROM I am using it now. http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6/themes-apps/modpack-mcr-modpack-nexus-6-r1-t2996168

Last edited:

mattlgroff

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
i didnt have this problem... i did a clean install

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

looks like it works... it doesnt say wifi calling like on the HTC but when you make a call it doesnt disconnect from wifi... i turned off my cellular data and phone calling still works

That's not how WiFi calling works.

You will see a notifications and its not enabled by default because you need to set an E911 address. Plus, you'll see a notification at the top if it actually worked in this build, which it could possibly but it seems like its not finished yet. This build has Tycho.apk which is also called ProjectFi and requires calling/texting/voicemail/contacts permissions and such. So that's probably at least an early WiFi calling build.

Source: @askdes

CA-BpfYUQAAUsCo.jpg

Reactions: Scott

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is... Android 5.1 build LVY47H in all its stock glory!

LVY47H.png

Preface
    • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
    • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
    • Still has the 95 Radio and bootloader but here is the actual one from the image (Flashable): LVY47H-Radio-Firmware
    • Thanks to @Q9Nap for the factory image.
    • Build Date = Tue Mar 10 01:36:04 UTC 2015
    • Does not enable T-Mobile WiFi calling so need to ask or state that it does.

Features
    • Stock