[ROM][4/5] Stock Rooted 5.1 - LVY47H - Root, Busybox, init.d - Odex / De-Odex!

Search This thread

Brandito

Sep 21, 2010
I found that thread and downloaded the build, however it doesn't have a system.img file like I'd expect. Do I just rename system.new.dat? It's the only file big enough to be system.img.

housry23

Sep 23, 2009
Springfield, OH
I found that thread and downloaded the build, however it doesn't have a system.img file like I'd expect. Do I just rename system.new.dat? It's the only file big enough to be system.img.

No you just flash those file inside a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM. The system is built on first boot. TWRP will warn that no system is installed, but boot anyway and don't flash any other zips that touch the system partition until after you boot up. All this is explained in the OP of the thread I linked to.

Brandito

Sep 21, 2010
I figured it out, had to install a custom recovery though. Now I just need to flash the stock recovery and I'll be good to go. I'll wait til I have more time for that. Spent a few hours trouble shooting an issue with not being able to read the cache partition for some reason. Either way it's working now. Thanks!

ebrandsberg

Oct 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
In case it was missed, the build this is on (lvy47h) is the stock build being shipped to project FI customers when they purchase a Nexus 6, in case anybody wants to know where this build came from.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is... Android 5.1 build LVY47H in all its stock glory!

LVY47H.png

Preface
    • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
    • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
    • Still has the 95 Radio and bootloader but here is the actual one from the image (Flashable): LVY47H-Radio-Firmware
    • Thanks to @Q9Nap for the factory image.
    • Build Date = Tue Mar 10 01:36:04 UTC 2015
    • Does not enable T-Mobile WiFi calling so need to ask or state that it does.

Features
    • Stock