Dual network problem & various bug pblm
main point COC crash time by time :crying::crying::crying::crying:
model :- spice mi-498

abhijit.ash

Apr 23, 2014
Mumbai
awesome work bro!!! thanx for nougat, but it is too buggy

tested in canvas a1
first boot was very fast ,multi window was working fine and everthing was almost working for first few minutes
buggs
1. getting error E unknown command
2.unable to flash pico version of gapps, system partition have too less space left
3. vibrates too much when click anybutton on nav bar,opening any app, when typing in keyboard, etc.
4.get stuck in while typing in keyboard and opening any app.
5. clicking power button takes long time to wake
6. wifi restarting automatically
7.app installation failed and some didnt work(installed using apk)

Last edited:

thirdzcee

May 13, 2012
Bacolod City
Is anybody else experiencing no audio through mic during calls , i tried calling my ohter phone and no audio comes out on the other side, also tried using google duo, video goes through but no audio, sprout8 cherry mobile one, its the only thing stopping this to be a daily driver, for me that is :p

Utkarsh Tiwari

Feb 22, 2013
Silchar
Is anybody else experiencing no audio through mic during calls , i tried calling my ohter phone and no audio comes out on the other side, also tried using google duo, video goes through but no audio, sprout8 cherry mobile one, its the only thing stopping this to be a daily driver, for me that is :p

not here! voice calls work fine for me. :)

yawarali144

Dec 22, 2014
Bangalore
Hard work really appreciate it
I installed it on karbonn sparkle v ..
It works fine but system lagging problem occurs ...
It appears sometimes that the phone has hanged and ot viberates by it self aome times ..
Also mobile internet not working

amangupta53

Aug 24, 2013
New Delhi
Stuck on CM boot animation for an hour. Maybe a boot loop?
Wiped. Flashed ROM + pico Gapps for N successfully and rebooted system. Thrice.

Edit: It's been 10 hours now. Stuck on CM Boot Animation. Can anybody help?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
    Everything except a) Video decoding & encoding b) Cellular data

Screenshots:
    device_2016_09_04_173810.png

device_2016_09_04_184145.png

device_2016_09_04_184240.png

device_2016_09_04_184324.png

Download Links

Sprout4:
    thunderzap.in/downloads

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/varunchitre15/android_kernel_mediatek_sprout

Google apps:
    opengapps.org
    Note: You need to flash the package right after you install the ROM. If you boot up and then go back and flash it, your phone won't boot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 14, ROM for the OEM Cross Device Development

Contributors
    varun.chitre15
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-09-04
    Last Updated 2016-09-04
    @varun.chitre15 as you said cm dead and lineageos born and now sprout users waiting for your reply whether you going to release lineageos build ?

Yes, LineageOS will come to sprout. As to when, not a valid question. CM is dead, the old rules aren't - No ETAs.
    Will this work on sprout 8? Or do I have to wait for it. Thanks.
    Yes, It will work on sprout8

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Let him build a stable and bug free build first ?
    Help is always good, and I need the device trees to assist in the bringup for my own device whose trees I base off Varun's sprout ones. I can potentially fix the bugs on your device too.