[ROM][4 file firmware] J7 2016 Latest Stock ROM Build Date 7th Nov. 2016 [J710FN]

Search This thread

arpan786

Aug 24, 2017
volte problem and many other problem in this rom

How can i get the volte and samsung pay mini and ultra data saving mode in this rom????? Thease apls dont exist in this rom

bikelover1352

Mar 28, 2009
indore
It Fixed my Downgrade From 7.0

Hello There,

Yesterday i updated my mothers j710fn to 7.0 but she was not comfortable with the ne UI so i downgraded it without wiping data to the latest 6.0.11 june patched, after downgrade my phone started asking password and it dint turn on we had not set any password or pattern on the phone it was only having swipe lock. It dint let me wipe the data from recovery then i tried flashing just csc of your rom, flash was successful but the condition was same, then i flashed your full rom it gave me error I was not able to update also i was just able to flash the single PDA file that to of the latest 6.0.1 june patched. Then I tried flashing it without bootloader and that worked for me but my phone lost Imei serial number there were no network, then i prayed to GOD and flashed the 6.0.1 jun patched firmware and then everything came to normal position I am currently on 6.0.1 june patched firmware full stock. The device is not rooted as I want to keep it stock till its under warranty.

PS: let me know if there is something more i need to do to keep my phone stable

Thanks For Your Firmware,
Nitin Aswani :good::highfive:

samking786

Sep 17, 2017
I am also confused

I also flashed this Rom and I also get same error
But I don't have any data in my phone so I wiped it and everything is normal now
But I want to know why it asks for password is it official or modded

Naveen8236

Oct 19, 2017
Failed

Sir i have tried this using odin :crying:but when it come to sboot.bin it fails please help me.I request a lot.And in twrp it says no os is not installed

Last edited:

vishal kr. sah

Jan 14, 2018
please help i face secure check fail bootloader problem i have download latest version of naughat file give me tips of it

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
First hi to all in this subforum :)
Last 2 days i am searching here on XDA and on Sammobile for EU stock firmware but with no luck... basband version is J710FXXU3BQG9 and build nomber is NRD90M.J710FXXU3BQI7
I found NRD90M/J710FXXU3BQI8 but i am not sure that serbian language is included.
Any help maybe... ?

MikeXDVR01

Aug 25, 2019
Google Drive don’t work :-/
Please help, I need these file T-T

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

MikeXDVR01

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks! If I download the firmware from the Samsung site, I find the four files I need?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts