• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM]42ONE - Aftermath 2.3 || myHUB || themes and mods || 4.3 || 11/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Relations / Mod Cmte
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL

GadgetFreak

Jan 27, 2008
Waco
I should have another green update to post this weekend and it is massive, incorporating the sound updates I could coax into working and adding about 11 HTC apps to the themed list, as well as making significant progress theming out all the blue .9.pngs (Thank God for VTS...)
Okay, I pulled the sound updates out of this since I am not at all convinced they are actually doing anything at all, but here is the rest of what I have been working on. Thanks to nuvens for creating such a great base to start with. FYI, I am not done messing with the .9.pngs yet, so some blue will still appear from time to time. Now that I've survived the Baylor-OU game (Yes, I was at the game. Awesome!) I'll have more time the rest of the weekend to hammer away on them...

simplyIgreen - GF Edition

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
For all the unwashed masses, this is probably his most famous song. He did another famous one with Celine Dion. My wife loves him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqRlO3wa1A

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
Well still never heard of him and if he sang with celine dion i would have changed the channel when that song came on or hit myself in the head with a hammer

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone