• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom] 5.0.1 BOB7 Stock De/Odexed Debloated Light

Search This thread

Soulforged666

Feb 15, 2015
I tried xposed on stock lollipop, the flashable most recent version and it soft bricked my phone. I had to odin stock to get my phone to even boot.

I assume you did not try it on the deodex version of this rom? I know there are issues with Stock Lollipop TW. I am just wondering if this deodex version is modified enough to where xposed will work?

Sent from my SM-N910P (Note 4)

sml2004

Oct 17, 2013
Kansas City,Missouri
I assume you did not try it on the deodex version of this rom? I know there are issues with Stock Lollipop TW. I am just wondering if this deodex version is modified enough to where xposed will work?

Deodex is still TW based. Xposed will not work with it. Look for there thread about a million views and thousands and thousands of people asking the same question over and over lol. He has not updated in a week or more about the status. So I'm assume nothing has changed. I think ...

Soulforged666

Feb 15, 2015
Deodex is still TW based. Xposed will not work with it. Look for there thread about a million views and thousands and thousands of people asking the same question over and over lol. He has not updated in a week or more about the status. So I'm assume nothing has changed. I think ...

Yea I could not swim through all of those figured I would ask directly on this ROM once so that if someone else searches this rom with the same question they would find it. On the other post its everyone asking everything for every rom/phone too hard to track down.

Thanx!

llawen

Dec 5, 2012
Is there anyone getting error code 491 when they try to install an app from the play store? I have tried clearing the cache from the application manager of the play store and the recovery.
Me too, I finally gave up. I clear cache, deleted account and all that mess. I did get rid of error 491 only to get another error.
Clean flash of rom. Still errors. Finally gave up. I really wanted a deodexed stock LP rom. If anyone has input, I will try it.

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
I put together a stock deodexed rom early this morning and have been running it all day. I'll be uploading for my testers tonight. If testing goes well i will releast to public in 24 to 48 hours.

Im here to help support @Team DevDigitel and will help get this rom project re-based for new releases. I believe in team work and due to his time limitations i will be doing what I can to help.

As for Xposed, it still needs major work to be fully compatible with Lollipop's android runtime.. You'll just have to follow that thread to stay informed.

Last edited:

llawen

Dec 5, 2012
I put together a stock deodexed rom early this morning and have been running it all day. I'll be uploading for my testers tonight. If testing goes well i will releast to public in 24 to 48 hours.

Im here to help support @Team DevDigitel and will help get this rom project re-based for new releases. I believe in team work and due to his time limitations i will be doing what I can to help.

As for Xposed, it still needs major work to be fully compatible with Lollipop's android runtime.. You'll just have to follow that thread to stay informed.
Thanks?

lK0N

Jun 11, 2010
Albuquerque
Me too, I finally gave up. I clear cache, deleted account and all that mess. I did get rid of error 491 only to get another error.
Clean flash of rom. Still errors. Finally gave up. I really wanted a deodexed stock LP rom. If anyone has input, I will try it.

I ended up using the Odexed version and flashing the mods to make it usable for me.

millerboy3

Feb 3, 2010
Columbia

Thanks for this! Have you worked your magic on this at all?

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
Thanks for this! Have you worked your magic on this at all?

Well getting the stock base rom setup correctly with fixed SU etc is magic enough for right now HaHa! JK. I'll start doing mods etc this week. I got home late tonight so i'm just now able to start uploading the new deodexed base rom. It has one FC from samsung Link Platform during setup wizard but it doesn't seem to happen after that. I may try to update it and see if that fixes it. gonna have to have several testers give the rom a thorough workout for a couple of days to check for any FC's etc. Afterall it's fully deodexed so you never know how ART and a completely deodexed system will get along. From my usage today it seems that once you first setup the rom and do a couple of reboots... the more you use the phone the more optimized and snappy it becomes. I'll have it uploaded afterwhile in my other thread. Then once it's all proven to be solid I'll get a naked rom built... odexed and deodexed versions. I might as well put them all in one place since I have to upload them anyway.

millerboy3

Feb 3, 2010
Columbia
Well getting the stock base rom setup correctly with fixed SU etc is magic enough for right now HaHa! JK. I'll start doing mods etc this week. I got home late tonight so i'm just now able to start uploading the new deodexed base rom. It has one FC from samsung Link Platform during setup wizard but it doesn't seem to happen after that. I may try to update it and see if that fixes it. gonna have to have several testers give the rom a thorough workout for a couple of days to check for any FC's etc. Afterall it's fully deodexed so you never know how ART and a completely deodexed system will get along. From my usage today it seems that once you first setup the rom and do a couple of reboots... the more you use the phone the more optimized and snappy it becomes. I'll have it uploaded afterwhile in my other thread. Then once it's all proven to be solid I'll get a naked rom built... odexed and deodexed versions. I might as well put them all in one place since I have to upload them anyway.

heh thanks for the explanation :)

Abrego39

May 4, 2011
Has anyone had any general issues with partial wake locks? All of a sudden I've had a horrible battery drain. And I'm unable to revert to a previous version. I'm running stock rooted, but thought I'd ask around.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Team DevDigitel

Jul 10, 2012
Va
Stock S6 software.. wow its like my dream rom stock.

Attachments

• 1427421778947.jpg
    1427421778947.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 883
  • 1427421784926.jpg
    1427421784926.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 897

Team DevDigitel

Jul 10, 2012
Va
Version 3 will be final release.

Its leaving the testing table now, its 100% no bugs that i can find..

Ill have link in op in a little..

Just wanted to thank all other devs for the help, all the android users who have made this exciting and worth while

I hope everyone gained from my work and learned something new/ and i helped contribute back to everyone who ive been helped by.

Ill still respond to questions in thread but this is what the final release was made for..

Stock, debloated, rooted and knox free .
A great base that will accept a ton of mod opportunities and is fresh and clean from the start

Please feel free to chime in and lmk your thoughts and feelings on the rom, build, future ideas and suggestions. .

Again please no why does this rom not have xposed, 3minit ect.. when xposed is updated for 5.0 ill look at fixing issues to make it compatible. .

But in a nut shell ill be on the s6/s6 edge in a few weeks and ill no longer carry the note 4..

Last edited:

parmend

Apr 11, 2010
Fort Worth
Anyone getting the software update disclaimer prompt? Everytime i reboot it comes up even though ive accepted previously

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeamDevDigitelV3 5.0.1 BOB7

Odexed/Deodexed

Stockish Debloated, Rooted, Optimized, Removed Setup, Quickboot, Minimalist
    Hotspot ect..

(Deodexed is Revision 2 and up)

Stock Touchwiz Android L 5.0.1
    @tx_dbs_tx ( finally got everything sorted with stock kernel/su not being installed correctly awsome work.)

All of the bloat has been removed but all the samsung features/applications have remained intact (Spen ect)
    All apps removed can be returned from Playstore as a user app.

WARNING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO TO YOUR DEVICE.

●If you have Private mode or Fingerprints setup, always remove prior to making a backup, it will result in the saved info getting curupt●

○○○INSTRUCTIONS○○○

YOU MUST BE ON THE 5.0 FIRMWARE THIS WILL INSTALL STOCK BOB7 KERNEL.

1.) Suggested that each build is always flashed after a full wipe has been completed. If you have bugs, issues and didnt wipe then you now know why.

*Please only flash roms with ample charge to support a full boot and set-up.*

2.)Flash the provided zip and wait for it to complete. I always flash from the sd card because i wipe my internal storage each time i flash a build.

3.) Once completed reboot system and wait for it to present the home scren. It takes aprox. 3-5 minutes to boot.

4. Update apps and set up phone as usual. Enjoy and provide feedback

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Known Bugs:¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

1)N/a

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I will be including over time update zips to help you modify the system.

Please see post #2 containing flashable zips.

And as usual please hit thanks button to keep the development coming motivation to continue updates. :)

#############################
    Rom Downloads
    #############################

[BOB7 Odexed]

VERSION 3 Final :
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934547089

VERSION 2:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934542988

VERSION 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934542949

[BOB7 DeOdexed]

VERSION 2:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543301

♤ThankYou Millerboy3 for doing this and uploading it!♤

ABOUT:

Version: 5.0.1 Lolipop

Firmware: N910PVPU1BOB7

Release Date: 3/27/15

Devs : Please feel free to use this base, at this point most/all bugs have been cleared. Please just give credit when due there is no permission needed to use.
    (THANK YOU)
    Version 3 will be final release.

Its leaving the testing table now, its 100% no bugs that i can find..

Ill have link in op in a little..

Just wanted to thank all other devs for the help, all the android users who have made this exciting and worth while

I hope everyone gained from my work and learned something new/ and i helped contribute back to everyone who ive been helped by.

Ill still respond to questions in thread but this is what the final release was made for..

Stock, debloated, rooted and knox free .
    A great base that will accept a ton of mod opportunities and is fresh and clean from the start

Please feel free to chime in and lmk your thoughts and feelings on the rom, build, future ideas and suggestions. .

Again please no why does this rom not have xposed, 3minit ect.. when xposed is updated for 5.0 ill look at fixing issues to make it compatible. .

But in a nut shell ill be on the s6/s6 edge in a few weeks and ill no longer carry the note 4..
    I tried flashing the ODEXed volume warning fix linked here, and while it flashes successfully, it doesn't actually do anything (volume warning still exists on Bluetooth). Just wanted to let you know. Thanks!
    First off, thanks for the base rom. I was gonna upload mine but now i don't have to. :)

I haven't ported over any of my previous mods so if it's not labeled as being BOB7/Lollipop compatible then it will not work. Also it is never a good idea to use a modded file from a previous build of android because even if you think the files "should" be the same... I promise they are NOT. I study smali code daily and i can 100% guarantee that new builds of system apk's and jars etc have new and different code, methods, etc. So it's foolish to use older files in a newer build. It will surely cause problems throughout the rom. I'm not criticizing anybody i'm just pointing this out. Don't flash things that are from earlier builds. I am working on everything daily as time permits. I got a head start on stock dark theme for L but now I'm working to get my new base perfected. Give it some time and myself and a few others will offer up the goods for you guys. Thanks again.

$$$$$$$$ FLASHABLE ZIPS $$$$$$$$$

Private Mode Fix (N/a build 2 and up)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h41ldmcmjv2si2k/PrivateModFix.zip

Volume Adjustment

10% increase
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543062

Stock
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543063

Toggles

Add Data Toggle
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543064

Toggles Exploded
    "Don't expect them all working yet"
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543065

MobileData/Toolbox toggles
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934547113

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hotspot Mod/Remove Volume Warnings / Themes Ect:

** Be Aware with 5.0 in its infancy the mods all may not be avaliable yet as a full flashable zip, alot of them just need restructured for the 5.0 filesystem and can be manualy moved over to 5.0**

Please see here :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=57124981
    [ROM] [Sprint Hybrid X-Series]