I see that Euphoria has received a major update. Any chance we will see an update here? Any chance of this ROM becoming official? Is this ROM still being developed? Any chance you will answer any of these questions?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for any issues you may have with your device after using this rom, plain and simple, it is in beta status and will have issues*
I have successfully built Beanstalk rom for our device..
-Increasing volume ringtones
-Increasing ring volume
-Disabled tether checking
-IME selector notification control
-Adb notification control
-Adb over network
-Long press back to kill
-CPU info overlay
-Status bar brightness control
-Superuser built in
-Show battery percent
-Option to disable lock screen carrier label
-Vibrate on answer
-MMS Updated to material theme
-Pinch and zoom conversation screen
-Custom vibration patterns
-Delay message timer
Thanks to 'Euphoria-OS TEAMi', its almost all their code! (98%),
Thanks to Lysergic-Acid for the device tree bringup to LP and his patience helping me figure out all of this.
* Bootlogo is bad size
* No offmode charging (charging when device is shutdown, it will just boot up again when plugged in)
* 1080P only works with camera I preloaded in the ROM
I strongly Recommend using 'pico Gapps', since system of LP takes a lot of room and may cause issues unless you use a pit file to get more space. also you can always download all the google apps from the store.
1. Do a full wipe!
2. Use CWM 188.8.131.52 or higher
3. Flash ROM (may take 5-10 mins, just wait it will flash)
4. flash gapps
5. Flash root (this ROM is not pre-rooted! if you want root you must flash the super-su zip above)