[ROM][5.0.2][08/02/15][SaberMOD][Official]Hazy ROM Alpha2 I9100

Search This thread

sjaakfaal

Jun 3, 2006
Yesterday i got an offer (0.50 euro for 3 years) from "TomTom" to install their new navigation software. The new software runs flawless on this ROM.

This ROM is still the greatest.

Yes, again: the greatest. After 4 years a working ROM. LOL!

Thanks!

kr2602

Feb 8, 2015
setup wizard is not working.

Hi guys,
I am facing an issue while starting the phone after successfully installing the hazy rom and gapps package. As mentioned above i flashed rom then gapps and then supersu file. After rebooting and installation of apps it is prompting that the setup wizard is unfortunately closed. Hence i am not able initialize my phone. What should i do?

maniknarang

Sep 1, 2013
San Diego
Hi guys,
I am facing an issue while starting the phone after successfully installing the hazy rom and gapps package. As mentioned above i flashed rom then gapps and then supersu file. After rebooting and installation of apps it is prompting that the setup wizard is unfortunately closed. Hence i am not able initialize my phone. What should i do?

Did you wipe your phone before flashing? Also, did you use the correct GApps package?

MBerner

Mar 3, 2015
If I remember right the problem is with selinux try to change selinux to permissive and do soft reboot. If it's work and you don't want to do soft reboot every reboot you can flash Apolo kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanx a lot!
I managed to download an app to change that, and it worked wonders!! :D:D:D

One little issue, though.
Does anyone found how to avoid pocket-dialing?? In other ROMs I used, I always found an option to prevent that (mainly it wouldn't allow the phone to unlock if there was something pretty close to the front camera). But i can't find an option similar to that in this ROM.. maybe there isn't one :p

Thanx again!!

Jubei

Feb 12, 2009
space issue

First of all let me say thank you for the great work on this rom :)

I'm having an issue with space to the point that it doesn't allow me to install any apps. My main storage only have ~50MB left. Even if Internal storage has 12GB free (and SD card 8GB) it still doesn't let me install any more apps. Any workaround for this?

The device also seems to crash randomly (screen goes black and power button doesn't work, only after long press to turn off and on again)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

tcbr10

Oct 30, 2014
First of all let me say thank you for the great work on this rom :)

I'm having an issue with space to the point that it doesn't allow me to install any apps. My main storage only have ~50MB left. Even if Internal storage has 12GB free (and SD card 8GB) it still doesn't let me install any more apps. Any workaround for this?

The device also seems to crash randomly (screen goes black and power button doesn't work, only after long press to turn off and on again)

Thanks in advance.

I dont think that what I would say will be a workaround but more like a solution (in the bad sides of solution vs workaround)
You need to change your partition sizes because your "apps" partition is just 2gb abs the internal SD card is 11gb and the apps on lollipop take more space abs what we have is no space so you can change the size of the partition to 4/9
Or what you want. Anyway you do this is recommend to use 1gb system partition Xgb apps partition and Xgb internal SD card partition. (because lollipop would run better in 1gb system partition).
You can find the guide for this in the i9100 development thread.
Good luck!
For any help and me private massages.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: mihaixp and Jubei

denburr

May 24, 2015
Front Camera Not Working

do you have a fix for my front camera? it crushes after taking pictures using my front camera.. i tried downloading third party apps. its still the same.. i hope you can help me.. :/

jmobai

Mar 7, 2015
Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for any issues you may have with your device after using this rom, plain and simple, it is in beta status and will have issues*

7iocWdXl.jpg

This ROM is based on AOSP (instead of CM)

Features:
  • Built with SaberMOD Toolchain with o3 optimizations
  • Buttery smooth
  • Notification LED Settings
  • Localization tile
  • Advanced Boot Menu
  • Download speed in notification
  • Double Tap To Sleep
  • HazyUI Settings
  • HazyApps
  • Battery Icon Customizable
  • Expandable Volume Popup

Thanks to 'Hazy ROM Team', its almost all their code! (98%),
Thanks to Lysergic-Acid for the device tree bringup to LP and his patience helping me figure out all of this.

Current bugs:

You tell me? (Using kitkat stock camera for now so 1080P HD recording works!)

feel free to report more issues!

Cheers!

Sources:
Main Source: https://github.com/HazyTeam

Device Tree Source: https://github.com/Lysergic-Acid

Download Rom

Gapps

SuperSU-2.45 (Root)

I strongly Recommend using 'pico Gapps', since system of LP takes a lot of room and may cause issues unless you use a pit file to get more space. also you can always download all the google apps from the store.

Instructions:
1. Do a full wipe!
2. Use CWM 6.0.4.5 or higher
3. Flash ROM (may take 5-10 mins, just wait it will flash)
4. flash gapps
5. Flash root (this ROM is not pre-rooted! if you want root you must flash the super-su zip above)
6. Reboot

Change Log
03/02/15
* Initial i9100 bringup

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][5.0.2][Official]Hazy Alpha2 I9100, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
sooti, Lysergic Acid
Source Code: https://github.com/HazyTeam

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2015-02-08
Last Updated 2015-02-09

Anyone can upload on MEGA please.
cannot try this ROM . it seems awesome.

Thanks

mariustma

Dec 24, 2009
Only important bug is front camera, blocked when taking photo...front camera works only with b612 app but in whatsapp and other app when taking photo crash. If you repair this is a perfect rom.

Reactions: mnemonyc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for any issues you may have with your device after using this rom, plain and simple, it is in beta status and will have issues*

7iocWdXl.jpg

This ROM is based on AOSP (instead of CM)

Features:
    • Built with SaberMOD Toolchain with o3 optimizations
    • Buttery smooth
    • Notification LED Settings
    • Localization tile
    • Advanced Boot Menu
    • Download speed in notification
    • Double Tap To Sleep
    • HazyUI Settings
    • HazyApps
    • Battery Icon Customizable
    • Expandable Volume Popup

Thanks to 'Hazy ROM Team', its almost all their code! (98%),
    Thanks to Lysergic-Acid for the device tree bringup to LP and his patience helping me figure out all of this.

Current bugs:

You tell me? (Using kitkat stock camera for now so 1080P HD recording works!)

feel free to report more issues!

Cheers!

Sources:
    Main Source: https://github.com/HazyTeam

Device Tree Source: https://github.com/Lysergic-Acid

Download Rom

Gapps

SuperSU-2.45 (Root)

I strongly Recommend using 'pico Gapps', since system of LP takes a lot of room and may cause issues unless you use a pit file to get more space. also you can always download all the google apps from the store.

Instructions:
    1. Do a full wipe!
    2. Use CWM 6.0.4.5 or higher
    3. Flash ROM (may take 5-10 mins, just wait it will flash)
    4. flash gapps
    5. Flash root (this ROM is not pre-rooted! if you want root you must flash the super-su zip above)
    6. Reboot

Change Log
    03/02/15
    * Initial i9100 bringup

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.0.2][Official]Hazy Alpha2 I9100, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    sooti, Lysergic Acid
    Source Code: https://github.com/HazyTeam

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2015-02-08
    Last Updated 2015-02-09
    Sorry for the lack of updates, I built a build last night but due to a systemui commit issue on the dev's part, it was fixed now, I am building a new build :)
    Hey guys might be a while before next build, Hazy team asked me not to post anymore updates until they give me the OK, they offered me to join the team as a maintainer which I will prob do so just FYI
    Sorry for no update guys, having some build issues + hazy is in the process of updating to 5.1 so i rather wait a bit
    Any news about you join Hazy team Sooty?

I have talk to one of hazy team members at Google+ and he told me that sooti is a member now with hazy team and he mentioned that gt-9100 is now official support .:cool:

Click thanks button if I help you.:highfive:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone