[ROM][5.0.2][condor] Official CyanogenMod 12.0

Search This thread

sunnyxiongster

Aug 23, 2013
GURGAON
Incoming call while using the phone goes full screen,not like the stock lollipop(in stock it remains in notification bar, so we can still use the phone without rejecting the call).

It actually helps me alot :p

sunnyxiongster

Aug 23, 2013
GURGAON
cyan delta uses internal storage, which is one of biggest issue in our phone. Do anybody have another solutions so that I dont have to download whole zip?

kishan314

Jul 19, 2014
You can use foldermount to mount that particular folder with sdcard .. And before that you have set selinux to permissive with selinux mode changer app ..

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sunnyxiongster

sunnyxiongster

Aug 23, 2013
GURGAON
i am using cyandelta to update since cm12..and never needed to set selinux to permisive..dont know what is he saying..but i dont hink so..its never changed while flashing through cyandelta

i have 700mb space free left in my internal storage, when I try to download new update in cyandelta, it fills up all space saying task failed due to no storage space.

sunnyxiongster

Aug 23, 2013
GURGAON
How do i change weather on quick setting pannel from F to °C

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-12-06-29-53.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-12-06-29-53.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 682

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod-12.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions For Flashing First time

1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Factory Reset. (wipe data,cache and dalvik cache)
    3. Flash the zip and reboot.

Instructions For Upgrading from Previous Nightly/RC/Stable/Milestone

• Reboot to recovery.
    • wipe cache and dalvik cache only .
    • Flash the zip and reboot.

Working List

1. RIL
    2. Camera
    3. Dual and single Sim support
    4. Mobile Data
    5. Mic
    6. Audio
    7. GPS
    8. Vibration
    9. Auto Brightness
    10. SD Card
    11. Airplane Mode
    12. LEDs
    13. WiFi
    14. Wifi Direct
    15. OMX
    16. Bluetooth
    17. Reboot to Recovery
    18. Screen-Off Animation
    19. Auto Rotation
    20. Tether[USB/BT]
    21. WIFI Hotspot
    22. FM Radio

Not Working /Issues
    • Problem with the media scanner after rebooting when sdcard contains many files. For now flash the FixMediaScanner.zip for this, until path is included in CM offical repository
    • PM me if you find any issues with logcat only.

LINKS

ROM:-
    Official Nightly Builds

GAPPS:-
    CM-12.0 Gapps

CyanogenMod 12.0 Sources changelog:
    Change Logs

Credits
    Google
    CyanogenMod Team
    Motorola
    Dhacker29
    JackpotClavin
    cybojenix

About feedback:
    We always welcome any kind of feedback, but if you report a bug, please, do it in a proper way, make a full detailed description about how to reproduce that bug, explain which add-ons you installed, tell us if you wiped cache and dalvik-cache or if you made a clean install, also, is very helpful to attach a logcat reproducing that bug, here you have a great guide about how to report a bug and take a logcat

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lollipop for moto E, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    percy_g2, scritch007
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-02-16
    Last Updated 2015-04-20
    Official builds will have issues until we solve selinux enforced issues .
    1. We will disable official builds till its fixed .
    2. Battery issues are fixed.
    3. Rebased kernel on Motorola kernel sources.
    4. Many changes are done and we will release a unofficial version this week .(For users who wants to stay on stable build).
    5. Side by side test builds will be released for fixing enforced selinux issues.

Any off topic post in development will be reported from now on and bug reports without logcat and proper detail of bug .
    Hi all,

Next official build will include the following changes:
    • Working offline charging
    • Battery drain should be fixed (check screenshot)

FYI 4jours means 4days left.
    BetterBatteryStats says 11h34m -10% battery gone, which means around 0.9%/h
    During the night I was at 0.7%/h
    That was with wifi off but 3G on.
    I'm spending time (and percy too) reading this thread messages, but I feel it's useless. How did we came to 142 pages posts in the development thread, with just 2 or 3 logcats and maybe as much posts explaining properly what issue people are facing.

It's pretty easy, when you have a bug, look if it hasn't been already said (Thought it is now impossible to find any usefull information in this thread), tell which version and then download the logcat (there are apps for that if you don't want to use ADB).
    Please also tell use which version and which kernel you are using. Some bugs might be introduced by other kernels and this is not of our concern.

Some of you have been asking for changelogs and other things like that, well guess what, instead of doing this I've been reading for days, posts saying.
    Is battery drain fixed ? Please fix battery drain ASAP
    and now here comes the new challenger Are we getting official? Where is the official build?

You should definitely create a discussion thread instead of coming in here.
    I asked one thing, and it was to give feedback on the kernel changes. I still didn't get any feedback (that is not totally true, I had 1) on the changes in the kernel

I understand you are all waiting eagerly for the OFFICIAL version.

Well the official version will be maintained by percy ( and me [I haven't tried yet accepting changes]) for now it will be the same as the unofficial. Being official here means that our repo is in Cyanogen Github, and that we have to go though the gerrit system and so on for changes.
    We will also get some nightly by Cyanogen.

It's been repeated many times, we do this on our spare time, so of us are still students, so of us have a full time job, and a family maybe children. We do this because we like it but as far as I am concerned I am a bit annoyed by what is going on...

Hope that what I wrote in here will be understood, correctly.
    We need testers and feedback, this is how we are going to make a stable ROM and make it the best it can be, but we shouldn't have to waste time reading unnecessary things.