[ROM][5.0.2-LP][3/3/15][n7100 only]VALIDUS 7.0[CM12-BASED]

Do You Love This Rom And Do You want To See More FEATURES On It ?!

• Total voters
Search This thread

arizmin

Jun 7, 2007
Installed the 4-16 version and its awesome. Smooth and excellent battery, louder sound than other LP ROMs i tried. Missing the nav bar option and few tweaks on the status bar would be good. Overall solid ROM, am suprise it doesnt get much attention... btw when can expect to receive 5.1.1?
Just realised... I flashed the 4-21 ver but the built date says still the 4-16 ver??

Last edited:

smartidoos

Jul 7, 2009
in the Netherlands
xdaforums.com
Installed the 4-16 version and its awesome. Smooth and excellent battery, louder sound than other LP ROMs i tried. Missing the nav bar option and few tweaks on the status bar would be good. Overall solid ROM, am suprise it doesnt get much attention... btw when can expect to receive 5.1.1?
Just realised... I flashed the 4-21 ver but the built date says still the 4-16 ver??

also with this rom video playback/forward problems , but the rom is really smooth......you have also problems with this?

arizmin

Jun 7, 2007
I don't have w video playback... back/forward are fine. I'm using MXplayer not the default one. Have you checked the ROM version is it 4-16 or 4-21 built? I flashed the 4-21 but the built date shows 4-16.

arizmin

Jun 7, 2007
Anyone flashed the latest ROM, 4-May? Does the data fix already included or need to flash separately?

hellblaza1

May 7, 2015
Great ROM with a few bugs.

Had to apply the data fix as I couldn't get network without it unless on WiFi.
Bluetooth audio in the car doesn't work.
GPS doesn't work which is why Google maps probably doesn't work correctly.
Snapchat - not sure if its the app or not but it keeps being unresponsive and cannot record video over 3 seconds.
Video playback is fine for me.
Camera sometimes becomes unresponsive, causing snapchat to not work either. A reboot fixes this.
Is there anyway to stop the big notifications that come up and cover the notification bar? Sometimes tapping on the big notification doesn't work so you are forced to open the app annually.

Im also on stock kernal getting okish battery life.

All in all great ROM but the bugs stop it from being fantatic.

Look forward to the next update/build.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Great ROM with a few bugs.

Had to apply the data fix as I couldn't get network without it unless on WiFi.
Bluetooth audio in the car doesn't work.
GPS doesn't work which is why Google maps probably doesn't work correctly.
Snapchat - not sure if its the app or not but it keeps being unresponsive and cannot record video over 3 seconds.
Video playback is fine for me.
Camera sometimes becomes unresponsive, causing snapchat to not work either. A reboot fixes this.
Is there anyway to stop the big notifications that come up and cover the notification bar? Sometimes tapping on the big notification doesn't work so you are forced to open the app annually.
Also cannot move apps to SD card. Camera doesn't save to SD card either.
Im also on stock kernal getting okish battery life.

All in all great ROM but the bugs stop it from being fantatic.

Look forward to the next update/build.

Awarebeyond

Mar 24, 2012
Islamabad
Hi, is there still the possibility to solve the no data with the pacht datafix? the link is not working, if anyone has it, too bad I really like this rom and it has a very good and low battery consumption for my Note2, Thanks to whoever answers me

Attachments

• data-fix.zip
    526.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: sergiobilly

sergiobilly

Nov 29, 2021
Thank you so much Awarebeyond, even though I then put this phone aside due to other problems, I thank you very much for your attention, I will keep your file anyway. Best wishes

Reactions: Awarebeyond

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Validus Lollipop 7.0 Official By :

Big Boss Tech

For Note 2 "N7100 Only"

New_OP.png

This is the OFFICIAL build of Big Boss for N7100, Build's are usually updated weekly or some times nightly . All credit goes to Team Ground Zero and all our hardworking Devs (BIG THANKS TO @varund7726 WHO HELP ME TO FIX GPS ). Team Ground Zero is built upon the willingness to learn, create and socialize on Android. Creators of Validus, a custom AOSP ROM with many features created in house as well as pulled from CyanogenMod, SlimROMs, Paranoid Android and others. Members are also dev/maintainers for other popular ROMs. Enjoy your stay! Also, unofficial builds from source will not be supported. You assume all responsibility for anything that may happen and Team Validus cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that may happen to your device as a result of flashing a rom.

**********FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK**********

New_OP_featlist.png

NOT WORKING:
    -You tell me :D

downloads_tab.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=26654

Gapps_Tab.png

https://s.basketbuild.com/gapps

Install_Instructions.png

Make sure you have the latest "TWRP" Recovery for the N7100
    Wipe data/Factory Reset
    Flash Validus
    Flash 5.0 Gapps
    Reboot
    Enjoy

Google_Plus_Tab.png

GROUND ZERO COMMUNITY

credits.png

Here's a good place to start for CM12 themes.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112270486113315228704

****Please UnderStand that the CM12 Theme Engine is in early stage and some things may not work or function as they should. So Use at your OWN RISK and don't REORT about themes in this thread. Our Team has worked really hard to theme this ROM .. CM team has to get their theme engine bugs worked out, we are just happy to have it here to play with it ....

Donate.png

nytesblood@gmail.com

sources.png

https://github.com/Team-Validus/android

SCREENSHOTS IN POST #2

DONT ASK ABOUT CHANGELOG CAUSE IT IS MERGED IN ROM :cowboy:

XDA:DevDB Information
    GROUND ZERO ROMS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    BigBossTech
    ROM OS Version: Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-02-23
    Last Updated 2015-02-23
    Enough!

Members if you do not like any part or the entire work being provided here, well take up Development for your self. Now this childish stupidity of this back and forth, is over.
    And this will be the only warning I will give....Thread Cleaned.
    All seems good and smooth.. Only no data connection...signal is there with H, data on in setting.. APN is correct but still no connectivity even after reboot few times...pls help....
    Anyway...millions thanks for this good ROM...
    I had the same problem till I flashed data-fix via TWRP, everything is working fine http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=58322040
    NEW BUILD IS UP

UPDATE-1-3-2015

If Data Not Fixed, USE ChemoNL FIX

DATA FIX