[ROM][5.0.2][Official] CyanogenMod 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

htcforo

Jan 18, 2009
Sicily
It's an custom recovery that you need to flash. I have tried with other version ( 2.8.5.0 and 2.8.5.6) but had some problems during the flash wtih my One Max T6 international.

POLESTAR

Feb 11, 2011
problems hang out calls

hi Coders, after flashing CM 12 for T6, i am having call issues as we all ringtone problems.
the first call i make can not hang up even if the recipient terminates it. how do i fix this?

I think the problem is the state roaming call

Thanks a bunch

RyanH77

Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys. Quick question.. Just installed this ROM and absolutely love it, super stable, fast, a pleasure to use.. I do have just one hang up though if anyone can help.. Does anyone know if i can change the background in the app drawer from standard Lollipop white to transparent.. Usually with all ROM'S you have the option to select transparency with the background in the app drawer but i've been through every setting for this and can't find one. I'd rather be able to flip through my apps and still see my wallpaper behind. Is it possible?

DnyanAndroid

May 10, 2012
Wanna Switch From NV Mode to RUIM ,But cant get Diag Mode enabled one it,Any Help??

I am currently using My sprint Max on Ruim Stock rooted sense 6 rom.
Once I flash This CM12 my phone automatically goes into NV mode & there is no option to get the diag mode working.
So any way to switch mode from NV only to RuimOnly ??

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
I am currently using My sprint Max on Ruim Stock rooted sense 6 rom.
Once I flash This CM12 my phone automatically goes into NV mode & there is no option to get the diag mode working.
So any way to switch mode from NV only to RuimOnly ??

You can try adding ro.telephony.default_cdma_sub=0 to the build.prop

Reactions: DnyanAndroid

Jaybone073

Feb 22, 2013
Vidalia, GA.
Most recent nightly killed rom

When downloading and installing the most recent nightly update (4-19-2015) the phone reboots, updates, and goes to the home screen. Immediately I have a force close or failure of YouTube and Google Play. I cannot send a crash report because the error messages will not allow me to do so as they incessantly continue to pop up.

I have been running this for about 2 weeks now as a daily driver. All cmupdater updates have been dirty flashes.

When this particular update failed I booted to recovery and first tried to fix permissions. This did not work and the error messages continued. Second, I tried to flash it, then wipe the dalvik and reboot. This also has not worked. Lastly I tried to reboot, fix permissions, wipe dalvik then flash the update with the same results.

I am currently using a nandroid from 4-11-2015 with the apps up to date and leaving this particular nightly update alone.

Any advice on how to update (perhaps the dirty flashes were something I should have avoided but had never posed a problem until now) or when is the best time to update would be helpful. I am using TWRP 2.8.5.0 as my recovery.

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

If you would like for me to provide any other additional information regarding my setup please let me know and I will be happy to provide any and all information necessary that I can for you.

Last edited:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
When downloading and installing the most recent nightly update (4-19-2015) the phone reboots, updates, and goes to the home screen. Immediately I have a force close or failure of YouTube and Google Play. I cannot send a crash report because the error messages will not allow me to do so as they incessantly continue to pop up.

I have been running this for about 2 weeks now as a daily driver. All cmupdater updates have been dirty flashes.

When this particular update failed I booted to recovery and first tried to fix permissions. This did not work and the error messages continued. Second, I tried to flash it, then wipe the dalvik and reboot. This also has not worked. Lastly I tried to reboot, fix permissions, wipe dalvik then flash the update with the same results.

I am currently using a nandroid from 4-11-2015 with the apps up to date and leaving this particular nightly update alone.

Any advice on how to update (perhaps the dirty flashes were something I should have avoided but had never posed a problem until now) or when is the best time to update would be helpful. I am using TWRP 2.8.5.0 as my recovery.

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

If you would like for me to provide any other additional information regarding my setup please let me know and I will be happy to provide any and all information necessary that I can for you.

On Verizon I assume? The last Verizon cm-12.0 nightly was 4-16. Make sure you aren't flashing cm-12.1 nightly. I'd recommend a clean wipe if you plan on flashing cm-12.1

Reactions: Jaybone073

Jaybone073

Feb 22, 2013
Vidalia, GA.
On Verizon I assume? The last Verizon cm-12.0 nightly was 4-16. Make sure you aren't flashing cm-12.1 nightly. I'd recommend a clean wipe if you plan on flashing cm-12.1

And..... Now I feel stupid. That would be a yes and a yes. Yes it was a 12.1 flash and yes I am on Verizon. I've been both the end user and dabbled in themeing and some mods on my previous HTC devices (Thunderbolt and DNA) so that was a rookie mistake on my part, big time. Thanks for the assistance flyhalf.

I will look at the updates more carefully moving forward but more than likely convert to 12.1 once the MMS issue with it is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing CyanogenMod 12.0 your device?
    Coming from a SENSE ROM?
    1. Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
    Coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Install a compatible Recovery
    3. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

What works:
    Data/calls
    SMS/MMS
    Camera
    WiFi
    Bluetooth
    GPS(Get a lock on Sense first)
    LEDs
    Speakers
    Torch

Doesn't work:
    Wi-Fi signal isn't as strong as Sense rom but has become more stable than early builds
    GPS you will need to get a lock on Sense first

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    Changelog t6 - http://www.cmxlog.com/12/t6/
    Changelog t6spr - http://www.cmxlog.com/12/t6spr/
    Changelog t6vzw - http://www.cmxlog.com/12/t6vzw/

GSM: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=t6

Sprint: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=t6spr

Verizon: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=t6vzw

Google apps addon:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/gapps

Device Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T6vzw_Info

Big thanks to:
    The CM team
    The xda users who gave me this phone
    sbrissen

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.0, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    Flyhalf205
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-11-18
    Last Updated 2015-03-31
    So when we could use cm 12 without any bug ? :crying::crying::crying::crying:
    When you learn to code and fix it :D
    what new in your 24122014 build... ?

Merry Christmas #FLy

Go here http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z and look at anything after the previous build date. Don't look at other device repos either. :)

and
    merry-christmas.gif
    I can upload my 12.1 builds if anyone is interested in testing those. I haven't had to time to flash them.
    Not sure about the sprint wifi calling in cm12 but sprint nightlies are back on for you guys.