• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v4.0 Nightlies - Togari [Slim-Base]

Search This thread

MushraSama

Jun 25, 2012
Flashing recovery was unsuccessful. Either you already have this recovery instalalled or another error has ocurred. Would youlike to attempt reebooting to recovery now ? more i no have Custom recovery, Help me please!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Ty Friend, helped me and gave me hum Other Super relief

Reactions: Senyaka

karancbem

Dec 29, 2013
New Delhi
a liitle more info please?

The flash mode is when I press vol down and connect the phone via USB to pc right? Which software do I use to flash the kernel and the rom? I don't have a recovery now! How will I flash cm rom? Can you provide me any links please? Is my problem a general issue or complicated? And is there any method like odin for the Samsung devices where you can flash roms with md5 file and good to go!? Please, help, its my new phone. Did not even complete a month since I got my hands on it! :(

Senyaka

Feb 28, 2013
The flash mode is when I press vol down and connect the phone via USB to pc right? Which software do I use to flash the kernel and the rom? I don't have a recovery now! How will I flash cm rom? Can you provide me any links please? Is my problem a general issue or complicated? And is there any method like odin for the Samsung devices where you can flash roms with md5 file and good to go!? Please, help, its my new phone. Did not even complete a month since I got my hands on it! :(

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/219/
Follow the advice there. There a few ways of going about it. Read it carefully and determine which one will work for the situation you are in.

You don't need any software for this. However if you want to reflash a stock image of a Sony Rom or some custom kernels you need flashtools. The button method you used is correct but useless unless you have flash tools installed. I'm assuming your phone is rooted? If it isn't a quick google search will tell you how to using flashtools. I too came from Samsung device so it took a bit more reading and research on my part to work out what to do, but it's not hard. Once you have TWRP installed you can do everything you used to do again. However as you should already know ALWAYS have a backup of your current Rom and also a Stock image of the orignal Rom just incase things don't go as planned.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    r52IZDD.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

deadman96385

jsnweitzel

johnnysIt

santod040

Somber73

TheBr0ken

CPA-Poke

Cdub50

Features
    Code:
    [B]*RRO themes[/B] included instead of CM theme engine
    *Liquid Optimizations
    *LCD KCAL control
    *Extra info about your device (About phone/tablet)
    *Custom Liquid Logo in about phone/tablet
    *Google bug report and ota removed
    *Option to show kernel toolchain and other info by tapping kernel version in about phone/tablet
    *Timeout and instant lock options added to slide unlock instead of just secure keyguard options
    *Developer options enabled by default
    *Navigation bar height control
    *Show application package name in app info
    *LiquidSmooth Stats and Updater added
    *Partition size info
    *Option to disable immersive messagges
    *Toast animations
    *Option to disable screenshot noise
    *Built in superuser options with Root access options
    *Hardware key rebinding
    *Call blacklist options
    *SMS rate limiting option
    *Filter spam notifications
    *Per app control for Lockscreen notifications
    *Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
    *Lots of settings switched from checkboxes to switchboxes
    *Safe headset volume option
    *Less annoying sound notifications option
    *option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
    *Option to custimize device hostname
    *Option to not wake up device when charge is plugged/unplugged
    *Volume rocker wake up
    *IME switcher notification control
    *Option to disable fullscreen keyboard
    *Force autorotation on IME
    *Option to force show enter key
    *CM's Privacy Guard
    *Increasing ringtone option
    *Viper4android integrated
    *Dark ui for settings
    *Battery and notification light options
    *Screen Density changer
    *Statusbar clock customization
    *Option to disable searchbar in recents
    *Statusbar brightness control
    *Double tap statusbar to sleep control
    *Custom Lockscreen shortcuts

Check our Google+ for updates

Download Links

Code:
    LiquidSmooth v4.0 Nightlies:
    [URL="drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Nightly/Xperia_Z_Ultra"]Download DrDevs.com[/URL]
    [URL="https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LiquidSmooth/togari/Nightly"]Download BasketBuild.com[/URL]

[url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900"]Lollipop Gapps Download[/URL]

(or use whatever works for you)

Source Links
    Code:
    [url="https://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Slim-Rebase"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]LiquidSmooth Github[/B][/COLOR][/URL]
    [url="https://github.com/SlimRoms/kernel_sony_msm8974"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]LiquidSmooth Kernel Source[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Screenshots
    NgkP7E3.png
    xprEFeu.png

kIjGrM5.png
    u8W67aZ.png

vdedw7G.png

Please Support Liquid by Donating HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    LiquidSmooth Lollipop - Togari, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Contributors
    OmarEinea, Saatvik Shukla
    Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Slim-Rebase

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: SlimRoms

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v4.0
    Beta Release Date: 2015-03-20

Created 2015-03-20
    Last Updated 2015-03-20
    Thankses:
    Special thanks to @Saatvik Shukla for figuring out how to make the kernel bootable :)

Bugs:
    - Minor bugs, same as CM

Wonna have TWRP recovery?
    You can get yourself one by flashing one of these:

Just a small thing but adoes liquid smooth have the ability to move some apps to the external sd card??

Not yet, I'll merge a change for that soon.

How to turn off volume change sound?:confused:

didn't get your question!?

How do I disabled brightness.. It gets really dark when I am outside.. Can't barely see... I need to get in to a dark place.. Also it doesn't matter what I turn on and off on setting.. brightness control sucks.. I constantly outside so I need to have brightness at 75%... Outside is completely off and at night is 100%.. Is there a way to fix this?

yeah brightness is still buggy on LP, did you try disabling auto brightness ?

Regards,
    Omar.
    Finally! :victory: