[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shinesthru

Apr 21, 2011
St. Paul, MN
So for those who are new to the PA game, is halo real or an April fools joke? This thread is too long to actually figure out what it is or I'm just being tricked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Halo is an old feature. It is dead, no longer to return. However, the PA team says they are working on a new feature that will replace halo's functionality, called hover.

juancaperez2000

Jul 22, 2010
Hyattsville
So for those who are new to the PA game, is halo real or an April fools joke? This thread is too long to actually figure out what it is or I'm just being tricked.

Halo was real but past away like 2 months ago if im not wrong, Hover is supposed to replaced it and that was an april fools joke i mean at least the release, we still waiting for it

Acvice

Aug 11, 2011
Can I just say, that the PA team is what makes Mondays bearable for me. I appreciate the work you all do greatly. And since everyone else is taking stabs at hover puns...

Innovation incoming! Take hov... Err, cover!

N5 | Paranoid | ElemX

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
Clear all apps now toggle-able, some peek refinements, parallel shutdown, long press recents for last app, fix on the quick settings showing when you touch the clock, PA OTA refined, pause/stop downloads support, and a floating window commit? This next update is sounding solid!

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Clear all apps now toggle-able, some peek refinements, parallel shutdown, long press recents for last app, fix on the quick settings showing when you touch the clock, PA OTA refined, pause/stop downloads support, and a floating window commit? This next update is sounding solid!
Nothing major though... Nice to see a fellow bull also! How are them finals coming? :p

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY
Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

for being able to read github

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
just some bug fixes.

I can appreciate a good helping of bug fixes so that's good enough for me!

Nothing big... Nice to see a fellow bull also! How are them finals coming? :p

Yeah I see your point. Haha they're coming man, last one is Thursday so I'm ready to be done before the summer semester starts! Are you a current student or have you already graduated? Go Bulls!

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
I can appreciate a good helping of bug fixes so that's good enough for me!

Yeah I see your point. Haha they're coming man, last one is Thursday so I'm ready to be done before the summer semester starts! Are you a current student or have you already graduated? Go Bulls!
Current student. My last final is on Thursday also, Macroeconomics!

Last edited:

shinesthru

Apr 21, 2011
St. Paul, MN
If it's just bug fixes (which they said) this week, the hype will just continue for next week :)

You really never can tell with this team. They sneaky. If something big was coming, it would be in their private repo until the last second, and they would certainly say it was only a bug-fix build.

Or it could just be some bug fixes.

The only way to know what is coming is to wait until the new build is up.

Reactions: leafs44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone