[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

77claudio77

Jul 8, 2011
Known bugs: it's too good.

Sent from my Paranoid, ARTified and Francoed Nexus 5 via XDA Premium

If you are scared of bugs, flash stock. Otherwise, flash this and see for yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm not scared =) I need function such as full bluetooth functionality to use with a smartwatch and my car handset.

Anyway I'm on cwm v6.0.4.5 touch, do i need to update it or i can flash without problems?

Thx

Chaplan

Jan 8, 2008
No Place
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Google Pixel 4a
If you are scared of bugs, flash stock. Otherwise, flash this and see for yourself.

Stock has it's own BUGS.
For instance, if you open camera from the lock screen, from that moment on the transition from lockscreen to to homescreen is way to fast.
If you never open the camera from the lockscreen you always get a soft dissolve between lock and homescreens.

Just to be clear about the bugless stock...

Curiousn00b

Dec 3, 2011
Delaware
LG G7 ThinQ
Google Pixel 4 XL
As per advice I download gapps stock 4.4.2 zap try to installed its flash properly with ROM but I can't finish setup phone prosses were I was wrong I don't know again restored my stock rooted I don't know were I m wrong before flash I do factory format on twrp 2.7.0.0 then flash ROM 3 beta , 4 n gapps zip after rebooting I can't finish phone setup process . non of this working my case please help anybody's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you have a network connection that's usable? I get this if I haven't paid my bill. WiFi is then needed to get pass.

Also, if you do have a connection that's usable, maybe it's moving slow at the moment?

sharingan92

Jun 2, 2012
Invercargill
Monday/Tuesday depending on where in the world you live.

Try Wednesday where i am lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1400589774986.jpg
    1400589774986.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,003

rpr69

Dec 21, 2011
Brampton
I'm not scared =) I need function such as full bluetooth functionality to use with a smartwatch and my car handset.

Thx

I have been using PA 4.3 since I got my Nexus (3 weeks ago), I have a Pebble smartwatch, a Pioneer car stereo, and a BT OBD-2 adapter, and it works perfectly with all of them simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone