[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NaterTots

Feb 7, 2012
CT
Anybody facing issues with GPS ? My gps is not accurate at all after flashing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Working fine here.
Maybe use GPS test and reset the a-gps data. You can also go outdoors and with maps open recalibrate the gps by moving your hand horizontally in a figure 8 motion.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ballaz

Nov 14, 2009
Did you change the led settings? I always set it to normal/ normal.
On a fresh install it's set as normal/custom

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Toggle off notification LED. Restart your phone and toggle on notification LED. That fixed it for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.AndroidExplained.com
Im.not able to recalibrate gps

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Why not? Is there an error? Is there anything else you can say except 'I can't do it'? It seems like recalibrating the GPS isn't an issue for others

Maybe you just need to flash-all.bat the stock version of Android and then reflash the ROM. That way you can make sure you have a fresh start

jfim88

Sep 29, 2009
The only Led that dont work for me is Whatsapp... If i setup a user defined color it dont work... Now led for whatsapp is configured in the app

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.AndroidExplained.com
The only Led that dont work for me is Whatsapp... If i setup a user defined color it dont work... Now led for whatsapp is configured in the app

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

so strange. I have my girlfriend set in WhatsApp as the color Purple and it works for me every time :/

I really think a flash-all.bat with the stock 4.4.4 will help, then flash root, install a custom recovery and then flash the PA rom again

Blac Caesar

Jul 31, 2012
Can someone tell me where I can change the settings for PIE? I am a first time flasher of PA on my N5.

Thanks!
It's in your Quick Settings pulldown, on the Immersive Mode tile

sent from my PARANOID four.Four.Four Nexus 5

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

@jonnyg1097.. be sure you read the OP thoroughly, there's a change log thread as well so you know what features are in this ROM

sent from my PARANOID four.Four.Four Nexus 5

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
If you mean that you would like to change settings for PIE control, there are none except for the on/off immersive mode toggle and the full/nav/status bar one.

Damn, yea this is what I meant by it. The size of it is just a little to small for my liking so I thought I could make it bigger.

Oh well thanks though!

reinert012

Jun 4, 2010
Does anyone have an issue with notifications in your notification drawer that are kind of "squished" and not displaying all the text until you pull it down/expand it? I wish i had a screenshot but i don't. Could this be DPI related? Mine is set at 440.

p4ck3ts3nd3r

Jun 5, 2014
Greenville
Does anyone have an issue with notifications in your notification drawer that are kind of "squished" and not displaying all the text until you pull it down/expand it? I wish i had a screenshot but i don't. Could this be DPI related? Mine is set at 440.
Some notifications are like that. It's based on how 'they' set the font, picture, etc. There isn't much you can do, except trying to change the system font (sometimes this works).

As seen here:
u2y6usah.jpg

Notice the LTE notification... That is just a by-product of mass development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone