[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Anu6is

Jul 31, 2011
I knew it was too good to be true....Im pretty sure Hybrid Engine has been abandoned for good...didnt show up in KK either :(
It's not that it was abandoned for good.
It was being worked on and even uploaded to gerrit, however, there were some bugs that never got resolved.

luisangel89

Feb 24, 2012
Seattle
You guys think it would be possible to implement DSB into lollipop? I prefer DSB as its compatible with all apps and it also includes the navigation bar.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
You guys think it would be possible to implement DSB into lollipop? I prefer DSB as its compatible with all apps and it also includes the navigation bar.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Yes, it would be possible, but maybe they would have to rewrite half of the code for it, so it might not be priority. It might not even be in any future release.
Not trying to sound pessimistic, just trying to keep people from expecting all the KK features on the first release.

pcoruganti

Nov 18, 2011
With all due respect to the PA devs, what more features can be seen in Lollipop? Everything is pretty much there, devs must be breaking their heads to come up with something new!!!

PA has been the best until KitKat...

kevtrysmoddin

Jul 17, 2011
With all due respect to the PA devs, what more features can be seen in Lollipop? Everything is pretty much there, devs must be breaking their heads to come up with something new!!!

I think they will tweak the existing features and they always have something up there sleeves

Reactions: Kedert

tweaked

Sep 12, 2008
Your Moms house

DPI changes is what everyone wants. It was awesome to be able to change any app on the fly. I sometimes wish I could go back to running the last stable 3. whutever just for that one thing....Yeah,....Anyways.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone