[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

redsmith

Apr 11, 2011
That doesn't affect me much but the different font on Hover and Peek does...

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Actually I think the font of Hover and Peek looks really classy. I'm guessing it is Roboto Condensed. I'm sure you can't change it (yet) in Peek and Hover, but maybe you could flash Roboto Condensed across the whole system, like some ROMs in the Android Development Forum do.

FAdrums

Apr 14, 2012
Actually I think the font of Hover and Peek looks really classy. I'm guessing it is Roboto Condensed. I'm sure you can't change it (yet) in Peek and Hover, but maybe you could flash Roboto Condensed across the whole system, like some ROMs in the Android Development Forum do.

I don't think it will work. I already asked but noone answered yet!

Edit: and I'm not saying I don't like the font I'm simply saying that I don't like to see them different

Last edited:

core720

Feb 6, 2012
Off hover and peek work dont work work dont work....

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

redsmith

Apr 11, 2011
I don't think it will work. I already asked but noone answered yet!

Edit: and I'm not saying I don't like the font I'm simply saying that I don't like to see them different

I sent you a PM buddy, so as to not pollute this thread any longer. Cheers!

Reactions: FAdrums

NaterTots

Feb 7, 2012
CT
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 7T
They obviously made a choice.
I like it and have no issues with peek or hover.
Not sure what everyone is doing differently than I.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jfim88

Sep 29, 2009
Another issue with the text in the PIN Code screen... The text appears at the left...

agesadep.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

maniac2403

Oct 23, 2007
Toronto
I am facing a peculiar problem and would appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction. Many apps on the play store, Mailbox, Carousel, UpTo - Calender & Widget are shown as not compatible with your device (Nexus 5). Running stock PA 4.3 beta 2 and no other 'tweaks' (Gravity Box etc.) have been installed yet. Any help?

jabza

Aug 20, 2012
I am facing a peculiar problem and would appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction. Many apps on the play store, Mailbox, Carousel, UpTo - Calender & Widget are shown as not compatible with your device (Nexus 5). Running stock PA 4.3 beta 2 and no other 'tweaks' (Gravity Box etc.) have been installed yet. Any help?

Mailbox looks fine for me. I didn't check the rest, but assume it would be the same. Have you changed the DPI? Perhaps you came from Slim, which changes the DPI and stays that way unless you wipe /system manually.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Attachments

• 1398967951613.jpg
    1398967951613.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 832

Vadrieldur

Jan 30, 2012
Everything works perfectly on beta 2 no reboots no fc s. I also tried elementalx kernel.

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 5.

birkholze

Jan 14, 2009
Clyde
www.centsports.com
I like the new implementation of hover even though it took a while to grow on me after initially thinking it was too iOS-like. I just wish there was a way to ignore/dismiss the popup but then recall it later like I could with Halo.

Sometimes I'm in the middle of a task and want to open the notification in a floating window, just not right at that moment. I also hope they add the ability to cycle through notifications like you could in Halo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: shaunnicho

sosquidtaste

Jun 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Emoji Keyboard Woes

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the emoji keyboard from the stock KitKat ROM to work on Beta 2? For reference, this is iWnn IME 2.2.6.

I've already tried using Titanium Backup to back it up from my stock install, and then restore it onto PA 4.3 Beta 2. Restores alright and I can select it in Languages & Input, but then it just force closes non-stop as soon as I select it as my input method.

Alternatively, does anyone have any recommendations on a different emoji keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid