[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FunkyMcBain

Aug 16, 2010
Ottawa
Does anyone have issues with radio crashing? I see my radio crash occasionally and then it takes a few seconds before it starts up again. I have this issue with other roms as well the only one that has worked properly was elementalx

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rtotheichie

Feb 26, 2012
Lexington, SC
Since installing Beta 7 (dirty flash, no gapps), Lookout identifies every single system app as Riskware. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON
How's this
arupyzyb.jpg

HKtheme manager working good

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

toprunner2786

Feb 28, 2011
I can't figure this out....on BETA6, tapatalk and XDA was working great.

Now on BETA7, taptalk on XDA is not working. The official XDA app seems to not work either.

I thought it could have been just a dirty flash OTA issue, but I just did a clean flash and reinstall from the play store and still no work.

It is weird because tapatalk is working great with other forums...it is just XDA. This probably isn't a ROM issue, but I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues. Thanks!

skw5115

Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Now on BETA7, taptalk on XDA is not working. The official XDA app seems to not work either.

I thought it could have been just a dirty flash OTA issue, but I just did a clean flash and reinstall from the play store and still no work.

It is weird because tapatalk is working great with other forums...it is just XDA. This probably isn't a ROM issue, but I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues. Thanks!

It's definitely not a rom issue. I'm using multi boot and have been having this issue between PA and MIUI for about a week now

crford

Jan 24, 2013
Dallas, TX
i really wish people would stop with this nonsense, it doesnt matter nor should ut PAOTA does dirty installs, even CMs built in updater does dirty installs.

But the first step in troubleshooting an issue like that is to get to a known good state. There's no way of knowing what was going on with the system prior to the dirty flash. Starting fresh with a clean flash is the only way to do it.

Troubleshooting 101. I can send you the book if you need it.

Reactions: NaterTots

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
i really wish people would stop with this nonsense, it doesnt matter nor should ut PAOTA does dirty installs, even CMs built in updater does dirty installs.

Pa team has said it a thousand times don't report bugs until you have clean flashed. Normally a dirty flash works without a hitch but 99% of issues are in fact fixed with a clean flash.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

No issues here pa b7

EvanA

Nov 15, 2012
thelinuxman.us
Pa team has said it a thousand times don't report bugs until you have clean flashed. Normally a dirty flash works without a hitch but 99% of issues are in fact fixed with a clean flash.

Case in point: Theme engine. Dirty flashing test builds for theme engine sometimes results in unexpected bugs.

....oops I've said too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid