Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kaluoshi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
I do mean the KK version.
I do agree, I'm on lollipop currently, it's amazing.
But I have some apps that don't work on it yet and this is my go to KK ROM, and with the only problem being the slightly broken card recents it's upsetting haha ?

Actually when we have time we'll update some upstream stuffs for kitkat. Is just atm we're focused on lollipop. Recents has a couple of issues we couldn't solve in time before lollipop release. Is true patches are not on gerrit anymore but we'll up them again soon cause we didn't merged yet at the time, there were some things to fix before. As Pirateghost said just disable it and aim perfection :)

Peace

indian84

Mar 30, 2012
Doha
Actually when we have time we'll update some upstream stuffs for kitkat. Is just atm we're focused on lollipop. Recents has a couple of issues we couldn't solve in time before lollipop release. Is true patches are not on gerrit anymore but we'll up them again soon cause we didn't merged yet at the time, there were some things to fix before. As Pirateghost said just disable it and aim perfection :)

Peace

Good to see you here.. It's been a long time since you posted.. :)

Reactions: kaluoshi

Jessetatum1337

Oct 4, 2012
Screen unresponsive

Okay so I have been using PA for sometime now and I love it. However, recently the screen shuts off and becomes unresponsive during a phone call. The screen turns black and nothing I do works. The call can still connect, but I cant hang up or use anyother functions. I even tried reflashing the Rom over and starting from scratch and the problem still occurs. Any help would be great. Thanks.

carloswii5

Jul 9, 2012
Pallet Town
Okay so I have been using PA for sometime now and I love it. However, recently the screen shuts off and becomes unresponsive during a phone call. The screen turns black and nothing I do works. The call can still connect, but I cant hang up or use anyother functions. I even tried reflashing the Rom over and starting from scratch and the problem still occurs. Any help would be great. Thanks.
I had the same problem i flashed the old modem and proximity is working again i sent you a link to youre inbox it has the modem and the instructions just in case you need them.

-Envoyé De Mon Un Plus Un

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessetatum1337

Sagar1704

Sep 6, 2008
Dallas/Pune/Ahmednagar

fermasia

Mar 25, 2013
Buenos Aires
Hello, are you @BigBrother1984 still our device mantainer for what's to come? :good:

First of all thanks for your (and the team's) work. Not asking for ETAs or anything, but do you think you could make any comments about lollipop plans for AOSPA (now that CM has gone official for nightlies?). Thanks!

Pirateghost

Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com

kaluoshi

Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
Hello, are you @BigBrother1984 still our device mantainer for what's to come? :good:

First of all thanks for your (and the team's) work. Not asking for ETAs or anything, but do you think you could make any comments about lollipop plans for AOSPA (now that CM has gone official for nightlies?). Thanks!

Hi, yes i'm still handling OPO as within Pirateghost and SferaDev along the way. Pirateghost has posted the right link. I want to add a thought tho, we don't depend on CM, means our release is not linked to them. What is instead is the support of bacon in this case and i get you. Just wanted to clear that out :)

#StayParanoid

Sent from Oneplus One / PA 5.0a

Last edited:

fermasia

Mar 25, 2013
Buenos Aires

Hi, yes i'm still handling OPO as within Pirateghost and SferaDev along the way. Pirateghost has posted the right link. I want to add a thought tho, we don't depend on CM, means our release is not linked to them. What is instead is the support of bacon in this case and i get you. Just wanted to clear that out :)

#StayParanoid

Many thanks for answering. Have been checking th G+ but I missed that post (LOL), yet it's good to know what your plans are (I know how much work doing this means, and I don't want to sound demanding at all). I mentioned CM cause I got my OPO a few weeks back, and before that I was using a Moto G... and I had seen Andre Sadler comment they'd wait for CM source to go official, but perhaps that was for legacy devices.

If I can help or contribute in any way, please let me know!

kaluoshi

Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
Many thanks for answering. Have been checking th G+ but I missed that post (LOL), yet it's good to know what your plans are (I know how much work doing this means, and I don't want to sound demanding at all). I mentioned CM cause I got my OPO a few weeks back, and before that I was using a Moto G... and I had seen Andre Sadler comment they'd wait for CM source to go official, but perhaps that was for legacy devices.

If I can help or contribute in any way, please let me know!

Yea Andre point is about stability, so we ofc wait for specific device sources like OPO and F7 to fully drop from CM since we have a mixed platform at legacy with AOSP and some CM device dependencies :)

Reactions: fermasia

Adrian312

Jan 12, 2009
Bratislava
Anyone know why my background switched to white colour?
I was doing a remote desktop to home before switch. I tried restart, still same.
Thank you,

Sent from my One

Attachments

• 1421253860853.jpg
    1421253860853.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 700
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PA%2B5ALPHA1%2BPNG.jpg

#include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now not void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Installation Instructions
    1. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME FLASHING A 5.x BUILD, You must flash CM12 nightly first to prevent bootloops and sensor issues
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed.
    3. Wipe your device (factory reset in recovery is plenty)
    4. Flash CM12 nightly zip
    5. Flash the 5.x ROM zip
    6. Flash the GAPPS. (Optional but recommended)
    7. Enjoy

Sources
    GitHub
    Kernel

Useful Links
    GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY

CHANGELOGS

BLOG

RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS

XDA:DevDB Information
    ParanoidAndroid, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    BigBrother1984, SferaDev, Pirateghost
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.4x
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25
    Current Beta Version: 4.6

Created 2014-06-25
    Last Updated 2015-02-11
    Be patient everyone :) we have an internal build for 1+1 on PA with Android L. Its going through its testing phase. We will post when its available for alpha testing to the public.

uploadfromtaptalk1416371743088.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416371762778.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416371779650.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    After falling in love with PA on my Nexus 5, I'm glad its already available for the OPO. I was notified about winning an invite earlier today and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

As far as the actual rom itself, is the build stable on the OPO as it is on the Nexus 5 or will it still take some work?

Not only as stable as CM is, it includes all device specific features of CM like offscreen gestures, Quickboot, Soft/hard buttons...
    Is it better to flash the 4.44 version or 4.45 ? I couldn't find the changelog on the Google plus page ? @SferaDev
    Latest version is usually the best :)

By the way, I have an unofficial test with updated gestures.

Changes:
    - Added CMs proximity sensor check
    - Updated Camera gesture (With the proximity sensor it won't take pocket pictures)
    - Lightbulb continues as it was previously.
    - Some other misc fixes

Those will be included in next weekly but you can test them today. See you!

Download: http://host.sferadev.com/Paranoid/bacon/pa_bacon-4.45-20140731.zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone