Yeah. Except I'm already running the build that includes those fixes....
Edit: It's better but still not perfect
Better is good than noting ☺.Me too...
* Your warranty is now not void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
After falling in love with PA on my Nexus 5, I'm glad its already available for the OPO. I was notified about winning an invite earlier today and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
As far as the actual rom itself, is the build stable on the OPO as it is on the Nexus 5 or will it still take some work?
Latest version is usually the best