Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kaluoshi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
Status Update

Hi all, regards updates etc., the kernel has new drivers etc merged for days now, we're looking into other miscs stuffs to release a more stable build soon. Trust me is worth the wait :) Also, as you can see on our kernel github repo, it is aosp based plus cm and franco work. I'm mantaining the kernel along with @franciscofranco that is doing an awesome job ;)

Kernel Source: https://github.com/AOSPA-legacy/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974

So just #StayParanoid and no need to reflash FK :)

Cheers

Last edited:

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
apextracker.de
Hi all, regards updates etc., the kernel has new drivers etc merged for days now, we're looking into other miscs stuffs to release a more stable build soon. Trust me is worth the wait :) Also, as you can see on our kernel github repo, it is aosp based plus cm and franco work. I'm mantaining the kernel along with @franciscofranco that is doing an awesome job ;)

Cheers

Sounds awesome, thanks for your information.

So the inbuilt pa kernel uses francos hotplug instead of mpdecision?
is the kexec patch included? :)

nah stupid questions.... looked at your github and found my answers :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kaluoshi

gerciolisz

i built it myself today, no DSB no new Recents but i'm able to use latest franco kernel with touchscreen fixes etc.. so far so good. be patient y'all PA has a pretty good vision but keep in mind real life affects virtual life
Selfbuilt builds doesnt get those features.. They are closed source now. Wait till they open it so u can build with them.

TheShoxter

Jul 14, 2014
Chicago

Cheers
Awesome, thanks for the update! I'm excited for touchscreen fixes!

issawillwin

Feb 12, 2014
plus.google.com
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to thanks a lot the dev for this Rom, looks like i'm sure will switch from CM to Paranoid.

Could someone make a quick review of the camera app of Paranoid, if we can do burst shots, 4k recording,and slowmotion. I did search on youtube for a 4.6 review but can't find something about that, neither in this thread.

Hello everyone, first of all i would like to thanks a lot the dev for this Rom, looks like i'm sure will switch from CM to Paranoid.

Could someone make a quick review of the camera app of Paranoid, if we can do burst shots, 4k recording,and slowmotion. I did search on youtube for a 4.6 review but can't find something about that, neither in this thread.

there is no PA camera app, it's AOSP camera by default. you can download google camera from play store or sideload the CM camera yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PA%2B5ALPHA1%2BPNG.jpg

#include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now not void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Installation Instructions
    1. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME FLASHING A 5.x BUILD, You must flash CM12 nightly first to prevent bootloops and sensor issues
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed.
    3. Wipe your device (factory reset in recovery is plenty)
    4. Flash CM12 nightly zip
    5. Flash the 5.x ROM zip
    6. Flash the GAPPS. (Optional but recommended)
    7. Enjoy

Sources
    GitHub
    Kernel

Useful Links
    GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY

CHANGELOGS

BLOG

RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS

XDA:DevDB Information
    ParanoidAndroid, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    BigBrother1984, SferaDev, Pirateghost
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.4x
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25
    Current Beta Version: 4.6

Created 2014-06-25
    Last Updated 2015-02-11
    Be patient everyone :) we have an internal build for 1+1 on PA with Android L. Its going through its testing phase. We will post when its available for alpha testing to the public.

uploadfromtaptalk1416371743088.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416371762778.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416371779650.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    After falling in love with PA on my Nexus 5, I'm glad its already available for the OPO. I was notified about winning an invite earlier today and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

As far as the actual rom itself, is the build stable on the OPO as it is on the Nexus 5 or will it still take some work?

Not only as stable as CM is, it includes all device specific features of CM like offscreen gestures, Quickboot, Soft/hard buttons...
    Is it better to flash the 4.44 version or 4.45 ? I couldn't find the changelog on the Google plus page ? @SferaDev
    Latest version is usually the best :)

By the way, I have an unofficial test with updated gestures.

Changes:
    - Added CMs proximity sensor check
    - Updated Camera gesture (With the proximity sensor it won't take pocket pictures)
    - Lightbulb continues as it was previously.
    - Some other misc fixes

Those will be included in next weekly but you can test them today. See you!

Download: http://host.sferadev.com/Paranoid/bacon/pa_bacon-4.45-20140731.zip