• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][5.0.2] Paranoid Android [UNOFFICIAL] [condor]

Search This thread

luvk1412

Nov 25, 2012
Amritsar
what the hell man.. i installed cm12 theme...theme got installed properly...when i applied...it rebooted and stucked at boot animation...(for along time) so i want to safe mode, uninstalled the theme , as soon as uninstalled finished...phone rebooted ad stucked at boot animation...i thought mayb system files has been corrupted, so dirty flashed pa rom, still no use...so went to twrp, cleared dalvik cache....n rebooted....then got the screen android is upgrading...the the apps got upgraded in split of a sec or so...again rebooted and stucked at bootanimation! what the hell was that...mayb its problem with theme manager....

You can try cm as this ROM is still not that stable..
Theme manager on cm works perfect

#buzz

May 23, 2014
/android/works
WiFi is not working in my case.......
Can't provide log as reverted ta PA beta 6

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

I have seen that after reboot, the WiFi gets working automatically. Will fix all the issues soon.

what the hell man.. i installed cm12 theme...theme got installed properly...when i applied...it rebooted and stucked at boot animation...(for along time) so i want to safe mode, uninstalled the theme , as soon as uninstalled finished...phone rebooted ad stucked at boot animation...i thought mayb system files has been corrupted, so dirty flashed pa rom, still no use...so went to twrp, cleared dalvik cache....n rebooted....then got the screen android is upgrading...the the apps got upgraded in split of a sec or so...again rebooted and stucked at bootanimation! what the hell was that...mayb its problem with theme manager....

Sorry for the issues caused. You can do a data wipe and reinstall. But I would suggest you wait for my stable build. This one rom is still in alpha stage. So I will gradually improve it by fixing the bugs.

You can try cm as this ROM is still not that stable..
Theme manager on cm works perfect

Yeah, as for now, use Percy's build. Its more stable and he is using Jenkin's server to provide constant updates. My rom still in alpha stage. Please patiently wait while I fix all the bugs. :) I have seen all the bugs with my own phone.

Reactions: luvk1412

Razoth

May 31, 2014
I have seen that after reboot, the WiFi gets working automatically. Will fix all the issues soon.

Sorry for the issues caused. You can do a data wipe and reinstall. But I would suggest you wait for my stable build. This one rom is still in alpha stage. So I will gradually improve it by fixing the bugs.

Yeah, as for now, use Percy's build. Its more stable and he is using Jenkin's server to provide constant updates. My rom still in alpha stage. Please patiently wait while I fix all the bugs. :) I have seen all the bugs with my own phone.

i think you are doing an awesome work, actually this is the first LP Rom i installed and it works smoothly on my XT1021.

Haven't tried any things that people report as bugs here, out of fear of bricking it, but if you need anything tested on XT1021 i could test it for you.

GalaticStryder

Nov 20, 2014
Porto Alegre
@#buzz sources? I mean the repo you said doesn't provide anything related to condor lollipop. I've compiled my SaberSunset builds for Condor with no luck System FC, didn't you get those? I'm looking for fixes.

#buzz

May 23, 2014
/android/works
Regarding the sources!

@#buzz sources? I mean the repo you said doesn't provide anything related to condor lollipop. I've compiled my SaberSunset builds for Condor with no luck System FC, didn't you get those? I'm looking for fixes.

Hey there! The source I have provided is the link to the official Paranoid Android repos. I haven't included the device specific repo. It is because, once I make this rom completely stable, then I am planning to apply for official maintainership for this device. I haven't faced any System FC issues on my build.

I will tell you what I have done.
1. I use Percy's trees as the base. He had got his maintainership on CyanogenMod for his device yesterday.
2. I have made my changes and optimisations inside the trees.
3. I am using the HAL based on msm8974; not msm8226. I just hoped that Percy could have given credits to me.
4. Compiled and tested. That's everything that I have done.

What you can do:
1. Try comparing the trees to check whether you have included everything.
2. Rare case but somethimes, there will be derps in sources.
3. Take logs to see what exactly is causing the FC.

P.S Update for Users. Paranoid Android ALPHA2 Getting ready. Hope to fix bugs and make it stable.
Screenshot_from_2015-03-06_08_10_21.png

stockuser

Mar 4, 2015
Kolkata
@#buzz Thanks for providing PA for our device. Means we'll be getting official CM12 and PA5 for our devices? That's incredibly good news. Now only if you get time to officially maintain TWRP for Moto E.

Reactions: AnkeshReborn

GalaticStryder

Nov 20, 2014
Porto Alegre
Hey there! The source I have provided is the link to the official Paranoid Android repos. I haven't included the device specific repo. It is because, once I make this rom completely stable, then I am planning to apply for official maintainership for this device. I haven't faced any System FC issues on my build.

1. I use Percy's trees as the base. He had got his maintainership on CyanogenMod for his device yesterday.
3. I am using the HAL based on msm8974; not msm8226. I just hoped that Percy could have given credits to me.

What you can do:

P.S Update for Users. Paranoid Android ALPHA2 Getting ready. Hope to fix bugs and make it stable.

My second build except the system UI FC's is working pretty well from what I've tested, could you help me on it? I used PA as base so it's a very close source code.
I'm uploading this build right now, maybe I'm missing some bool or integer overlay on frameworks/base.
Sources: https://github.com/SaberSunset
My default device thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/development/romkernel-sabersunset-1-2-t3028536 G2, which is 8974 platform and everything is working like a charm, including my OpenDelta server.
Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537857

If someone else wants to test it's up to you but it force closes every second though. @xperiafan13, @percy-g2, @t-shock or other who are develpers for out loved Moto E and want to help me on it, or maintaining this device it's up to you I'm the G2 maintainer and source code developer of this project.
Once more, except the FC's in the UI and in some features, Keyguard (lockscreen) and other issues like the old CM12 percy's ROM is there as well, you can see it's pretty fast and the Layers is working well.
Appreciate your help guys. :laugh:

Last edited:

t-shock

Recognized Contributor
My second build except the system UI FC's is working pretty well from what I've tested, could you help me on it? I used PA as base so it's a very close source code.
I'm uploading this build right now, maybe I'm missing some bool or integer overlay on frameworks/base.
My default device thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/development/romkernel-sabersunset-1-2-t3028536 G2, which is 8974 platform and everything is working like a charm, including my OpenDelta server.

If someone else wants to test it's up to you but it force closes every second though. @xperiafan13, @percy-g2, @t-shock or other who are develpers for out loved Moto E and want to help me on it, or maintaining this device it's up to you I'm the G2 maintainer and source code developer of this project.
Once more, except the FC's in the UI and in some features, Keyguard (lockscreen) and other issues like the old CM12 percy's ROM is there as well, you can see it's pretty fast and the Layers is working well.

I will test it asap

KagamiNator

Jul 3, 2013
Monterrey

Working very well on XT1021, everything is stable and fluid.

GalaticStryder

Nov 20, 2014
Porto Alegre
Working very well on XT1021, everything is stable and fluid.

Nice to hear it's just a patch needed cause of the Dual SIM, I own the Dual SIM version as well that's why a said it's FClosing.
I had a look in my device tree and all bools are there so it should work properly for XT1021, but I don't know what could I do for the Dual SIM version get fixed, also if you can PM some screenshots and test the features if they don't FC when you go to Settings --> Interface.
When I get my XT1022 fixed I'll create the thread with everything needed, one thing I notice is that the logo in TWRP is pretty weird cause of the resolution but that's OK.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOID ANDROID 5.0 FOR MOTOROLA MOTO E
    paranoid-android-4-5-alpha-1-builds-bring-android-l-style-recent-apps-ui-nexus-devices-download.jpg

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download and place the ROM in the storage device.
    2. Use TWRP 2.8.5.0 and do the standard wipe procedures.
    3. Flash the ROM and reboot.
    4. Enjoy

Bugs:
    1. Email app FC (Fix: Force Stop, Disable and Start the App again)
    2. Rotation Bug

Download Links:
    ROM: http://d-h.st/OaiQ
    MD5 CHECK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/31jc1zn2xaz2bvp/pa_condor-5.0-ALPHA1-20150221.zip.md5sum

DONATE ME BY PRAYING FOR ME TO DO WELL IN MY BOARD EXAMS

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android 5.0.2, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    #buzz
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 2.8.5.0
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-02-22
    Last Updated 2015-02-21
    OP is busy in his examinations so..

@#buzz are your exams over..? Eagerly waiting for a stable release

Yeah, been busy with exams for quite a while now. Sorry for not updating. I was making a build during my exams but there were "source derps" as Paranoid Android did a mistake while trying to implement CyanogenMod Theme Engine. So the builds broke in the Theme Engine package. I just left it there and now, I don't have access to build server. I couldn't meet the demands now. I will get access in a day or two, and you can expect stabler builds from me.
    Regarding the sources!

What you can do:

Rotation bug has been fixed by @scritch007........Maybe you can include that commit in the next build........

Please include the screenshots too........
    Hope you do well for the exams........

I saw that rotation bug has been fixed! Due to my low bandwidth it will take more a day or two to implement that change in the rom! :) I have included screen shots already.. See in the Screen shots tab (This one is XDADB project)!
    @ashwin007 I've compiled another build with some changes for Moto E: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934538294 I've uploaded to my G2 folder but it doesn't matter anyway.
    Could you try to get some logs? My device is ADB broken. Vendor changed by TeamBliss and of cource, no success.
    You guys who want to test it out go for it, Single SIM should work as the last one, unfortunately DS for me at lest is just FC's.