CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod), is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices (See above for supported devices & how to install CyanogenMod on said devices). Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.
CyanogenMod members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Before you download:
1. Download and flash latest Gapps from Herebefore first boot .
2. After boot open kernel auditor and set selinux to permissive mode .
3. Change i/o scheduler to noop for internal and external storage.
4. Some themes may not work as cm 12.0 is now deprecated .
5. That's it your ready to go! Enjoy !
1. GPS & FM
2. Video recorded in 1080p lags (Workaround: Record videos in 720p quality)
Q. Feature "X" not working
A. Grab me a logcat and make sure that you can recreate the bug
Q. I want feature "X" will you add it?
1. Download Rom from the link about and paste it in sdcard.
2. Wipe cache, data, system (don't forgot to delete "android" folder in internal and external storage.)
3. Flash the Rom then gapps.
XDA:DevDB Information CyanogenMod 12.0, ROM for the Asus Zenfone 5