[ROM][5.0.2]Titan Prime ROM (1.1.0)

Search This thread

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
3684950_orig.png

Please take the time to check out our forum at LINK

This ROM has been completely built from scratch and is not built upon previous versions of Titan Prime.
If you are coming from a previous Titan Prime install you MUST clean flash this ROM.

Play Store is included in this ROM.

Should you wish to flash your own Gapps package (optional), Aroma SlimGApps is the only officially supported package, as this
has been extensively tested by our team and is known to have no issues with this Rom release.

You must have at least TWRP 2.8.6.0 and Bootloader 48.82 installed.

7251364_orig.png

Code:
Your warranty is now void. 
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
nuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 

Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! 

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

9896111_orig.png

• DO NOT ask for ETAs
  • Changelogs will be posted on our forum. LINK
  • Official support from Titan Prime Team Members will only be given if you flash our supported Gapps package. This is to avoid confusion when troubleshooting any problems you may have with your device.

148298_orig.png

• Custom Boot logo.bin
  • Custom Wallpaper
  • Custom Clock App
  • CM Browser
  • CM File Manager
  • Custom Calendar and MMS Icons
  • Odexed
  • Zip Aligned
  • RAM Optimizations
  • Pre Rooted
More features will be considered for subsequent releases.

1935314_orig.png

Please only Clean Flash all major .1 updates to this ROM.
Minor .0.1 updates may be dirty flashed at your own risk.

Clean install:

1. Boot into Recovery
  2. Wipe > Factory Reset
  3. Advanced Wipe > Dalvik, Data, Cache and System
  4. Install Titan Prime .zip Rom file
  5. Flashing can take a while. Please be patient. In some cases 10 minutes is needed for this stage.
  6. Once the flash is complete, Wipe Cache and Dalvik
  7. If you are using a Dual Sim model (XT1068/69), now flash the DualSimAddon.zip
  8. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
  9. Reboot into System

*Optional:
Should you wish to flash Aroma SlimGApps, allow your ROM to boot for the first time.
Once you have reached the homescreen, reboot into recovery and then flash Aroma SlimGApps.zip
Follow the onscreen instructions. Do not reboot into system when the flash is finished, instead, wipe cache & dalvik in recovery. Now you can reboot into system.

5328120_orig.png

• FM Radio and TV app not working (yet)

8654515_orig.png

>>> Shawn's Paypal Account <<<
Email: anjali.wahi@gmail.com
If you are feeling even more generous you can send the donation via the "Friends and Family". That way there are no fees and I get the full donation. :)

5237887_orig.png

ROM Creator and Maintainer: @Shawn5162
Team Titan (Alpha Testing, Maintenance, XDA & TP Forum Support): @Shawn5162 & @leemg & @Tele864 & @Duck86
TitanPrimeRom.com Webmaster and Social Media Management: @leemg
Graphic Design & Official Announcements: @Duck86 & @Shawn5162

4753248_orig.png

Kernel source:

6199770_orig.png

ROM: LINK

DualSim component for XT1068/69: LINK

Aroma Slim GApps
Aroma SlimGApps

or

http://titanprimerom.com/SHAWN_FILES/AROMA-LP-GAPPS-5.0-20150525.zip

Please connect with our dedicated forum for the best support where we have a more diverse and specific range
of categories all supporting Titan Prime TitanPrimeRom.com

Last edited:

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
Development Corner: TP-5.1.1

Introduction:
As Motorola has began to push the Android 5.1 update for the Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) in China I have been working to adapt Moto's latest firmware for this device to "TP standards". Right now me and my team are testing the firmware to kill any possible bugs. We are also working to add new features to TP which will be indeed present in TP-2.0.0 (based on 5.1.1). As the upgrade to 5.1 is a major upgrade with many changes and improvements I have decided to hold a public beta of TP-2.0.0. Preview builds of the TP firmware will be posted here for users to try out and give feedback on.

Dual SIM Compatibility:
As of right now the previous dual SIM patch WILL NOT WORK with TP-2.0.0. We are working on making a 5.1.1 based dual SIM patch

Download:

Known Bugs/Issues:

Changelogs:
Preview 1:
  • Initial release

Last edited:

jackcicci

Jul 13, 2014
Downloading! :)

Sorry for the stupid question: in TWRP under "factory reset" there is (wipes data, cache, and dalvik) in the installation instructions there is

Wipe > Factory Reset
Advanced Wipe > Dalvik, Data, Cache and System

why is recommended to do the same wipe?

sanketmsonar

Apr 3, 2015
dialer FCs..
with dual sim xt 1068
automatic sim selection not working..
dialer fcs only when calling sim is selected as (ask first)..
pls fix this issue asap..

thanks for such a great rom..

Duck86

Jul 5, 2013
On Your Monitor
Please fix changelog link not working in the OP :)
http://titanprimerom.com/changelog/

There is no changelog yet. It is the initial release ;)

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

dialer FCs..
with dual sim xt 1068
automatic sim selection not working..
dialer fcs only when calling sim is selected as (ask first)..
pls fix this issue asap..

thanks for such a great rom..

Thanks for the report, we're looking into this issue right now and will have a fix soon

jackcicci

Jul 13, 2014
Last edited:

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
Hi Shawn. Thank you for the rom.
There's a little bug: when you reboot the phone, the launcher looses all the selections

Are you using the default Launcher3? I'm not seeing that in Nova. I'll change launchers and reboot to check that.

EDIT:

You're right, I just checked it. Your best option would be to change launchers for the time being. That's probably a launcher problem, but not sure right now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys it's me Shawn...This ROM isn't abandoned. U guys don't know the full story. I have been on vacation and have had little no WiFi. As a result I haven't been able to develop as I was doing before July 11 (when I left on vacation). I am coming back on August 18 to the US (where I live) and then I promise much more consistent updates. I am already preparing a huge update and working on a nightly system. As for the titan prime forum it is over. All will be on XDA and I will be managing the whole project (Honestly that's easier for me). So guys please bare with me and I promise I will be back. Also this ROM won't be call Titian Prime. So here is what I want from u guys. Two things... Firstly suggest names for the new stock based ROM. Secondly I will only release the new ROM if this post get at least 25 thanks. I want to be sure people still want my work and it is appreciated. Note: From now on I want this say this again, I am the only one in charge of this project. For any help post to me and PM.

Thanks
    Shawn
    OP

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

EDIT: I AM TRULY FED UP WITH THE AMOUNT OF BS @leemg HAS GIVEN ME AND YOU GUYS. I NEVER ****ING APPROVED OF ENDING TP. HE JUST DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF ME, THE REAL AND ONLY DEV OF TP. HE NEVER ONCE CONSULTED WITH ME. I HAD EXPLAINED HIM 1,000,000 TIMES THAT I WAS ON VACATION! CANT SOMEONE GO ON VACATION, TAKE A BREAK. BUT INSTEAD HE SPUN THE STORY TO LOOK LIKE I AM 100% TO BLAME!!! PLEASE IGNORE THE POST http://titanprimerom.com/no-future-with-titan-prime/let's-see-where-this-goes/msg1817/#new HERE.

SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO VENT OUT MY ANGER. YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THE FULL STORY. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]
    3684950_orig.png

Please take the time to check out our forum at LINK

This ROM has been completely built from scratch and is not built upon previous versions of Titan Prime.
    If you are coming from a previous Titan Prime install you MUST clean flash this ROM.

Play Store is included in this ROM.

Should you wish to flash your own Gapps package (optional), Aroma SlimGApps is the only officially supported package, as this
    has been extensively tested by our team and is known to have no issues with this Rom release.

You must have at least TWRP 2.8.6.0 and Bootloader 48.82 installed.

7251364_orig.png

Code:
    Your warranty is now void. 
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    nuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 

Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! 

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

9896111_orig.png

• DO NOT ask for ETAs
    • Changelogs will be posted on our forum. LINK
    • Official support from Titan Prime Team Members will only be given if you flash our supported Gapps package. This is to avoid confusion when troubleshooting any problems you may have with your device.

148298_orig.png

• Custom Boot logo.bin
    • Custom Wallpaper
    • Custom Clock App
    • CM Browser
    • CM File Manager
    • Custom Calendar and MMS Icons
    • Odexed
    • Zip Aligned
    • RAM Optimizations
    • Pre Rooted
    More features will be considered for subsequent releases.

1935314_orig.png

Please only Clean Flash all major .1 updates to this ROM.
    Minor .0.1 updates may be dirty flashed at your own risk.

Clean install:

1. Boot into Recovery
    2. Wipe > Factory Reset
    3. Advanced Wipe > Dalvik, Data, Cache and System
    4. Install Titan Prime .zip Rom file
    5. Flashing can take a while. Please be patient. In some cases 10 minutes is needed for this stage.
    6. Once the flash is complete, Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    7. If you are using a Dual Sim model (XT1068/69), now flash the DualSimAddon.zip
    8. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    9. Reboot into System

*Optional:
    Should you wish to flash Aroma SlimGApps, allow your ROM to boot for the first time.
    Once you have reached the homescreen, reboot into recovery and then flash Aroma SlimGApps.zip
    Follow the onscreen instructions. Do not reboot into system when the flash is finished, instead, wipe cache & dalvik in recovery. Now you can reboot into system.

5328120_orig.png

• FM Radio and TV app not working (yet)

8654515_orig.png

>>> Shawn's Paypal Account <<<
    Email: anjali.wahi@gmail.com
    If you are feeling even more generous you can send the donation via the "Friends and Family". That way there are no fees and I get the full donation. :)

5237887_orig.png

ROM Creator and Maintainer: @Shawn5162
    Team Titan (Alpha Testing, Maintenance, XDA & TP Forum Support): @Shawn5162 & @leemg & @Tele864 & @Duck86
    TitanPrimeRom.com Webmaster and Social Media Management: @leemg
    Graphic Design & Official Announcements: @Duck86 & @Shawn5162

4753248_orig.png

Kernel source:

6199770_orig.png

ROM: LINK

DualSim component for XT1068/69: LINK

Aroma Slim GApps
    Aroma SlimGApps

or

http://titanprimerom.com/SHAWN_FILES/AROMA-LP-GAPPS-5.0-20150525.zip

Please connect with our dedicated forum for the best support where we have a more diverse and specific range
    of categories all supporting Titan Prime TitanPrimeRom.com
    Cyber OS

Introducing Cyber OS...The newest and best stock ROM for the Motorola Moto G 2014 and 2015:

Let's start. So you guys probably want to know some of the features (which are subject to change) of the initial release of the upcoming ROM.

Features/Changes from Stock/Optimizations of Cyber OS:
    • Debloated
    • Pre-rooted
    • Pre-installed busybox
    • Built with Stellar kernel
    • Fully Odexed (For faster system)
    • Zipaligned system
    • Lower min cpu freq (For bettery battery)
    • New camera app
    • New launcher
    • New gallery
    • New wallpapers
    • Built in Audio Manager (Powered by Maxx Audio)
    • Built in file manager
    • Built in permission manager (With App Ops and the ability to uninstall any system app straight from settings)
    • Redesigned settings
    • New OTA update system
    • New ROM wallpapers
    • RAM optimizations
    • And more of course...:)
    Cyber OS 1.0.0 Preview 1

@all
    Happy to drop the first preview build of Cyber OS.
    What I need from u guys:
    1) A screenshot of the app drawer after clean install (with no extra apps installed)
    2) A screenshot of the settings app
    3) A screenshot of the "About phone" tab in Settings

For installing:
    • Clean install ONLY
    • GApps pre-installed (Only Google Play Store, Google search, and Google Play Services)

NOTE: This is a preview build of the upcoming OS. As a result, there will be stuff missing.

Download: LINK
    Find all Cyber OS preview builds at LINK

Please report all bugs present...
    Feature suggestions are appreciated...

Enjoy
    Shawn
    OP
    Development Corner: TP-5.1.1

Introduction:
    As Motorola has began to push the Android 5.1 update for the Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) in China I have been working to adapt Moto's latest firmware for this device to "TP standards". Right now me and my team are testing the firmware to kill any possible bugs. We are also working to add new features to TP which will be indeed present in TP-2.0.0 (based on 5.1.1). As the upgrade to 5.1 is a major upgrade with many changes and improvements I have decided to hold a public beta of TP-2.0.0. Preview builds of the TP firmware will be posted here for users to try out and give feedback on.

Dual SIM Compatibility:
    As of right now the previous dual SIM patch WILL NOT WORK with TP-2.0.0. We are working on making a 5.1.1 based dual SIM patch

Download:

Known Bugs/Issues:

Changelogs:
    Preview 1:
    • Initial release