[ROM][5.0.2][titan]The Titan Prime ROM[CLOSED]*OLD*

Search This thread

blaze#

Dec 25, 2014
I'm facing serious battery issues on 1.3 RC XT1068. Battery went down 30% during 10 hours of idle time. Not sure if it's a bug. Anyone else have this problem? If so please fix it soon :)

I'm facing serious battery issues on 1.3 RC XT1068. Battery went down 30% during 10 hours of idle time. Not sure if it's a bug. Anyone else have this problem? If so please fix it soon :)
Me too, I spend 40 % without even using it, in fact in the area of resquests I asked shawn itself could create some kind of mod to fix this, but I do not know if you note (sorry for my bad english) :rolleyes:

sumondhk1

Oct 15, 2013
Dhaka
Just finished the new thread and new ROM version and everything....The upload is 70% completed....The thread will be for XT1063/64 then I will release the XT1068/69 build later :)

Hope ur excited
As a 1068 user , i am excited for new thread. No more clumsy thread.

What is Aroma , is it to drink or smell ?:D:D:D

Get ready OP;)

Guichinga

Oct 31, 2009
Bavaria
Reactions: blaze#

blaze#

Dec 25, 2014
Last edited:

blaze#

Dec 25, 2014
Trickster mod got the lower limit right. It was around 700 MHz . Set it to 300 MHz now and the battery issue is fixed. Wondering why SetCPU and no frills CPU got it wrong. So I'd suggest any rooted user to use trickster mod instead of anything else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GJ9vGfy.png

THERE IS A NEW THREAD FOR THE XT1063 AND XT1064 AT HERE!

THERE IS A NEW THREAD FOR THE XT1068 AND XT1069 AT HERE!
    IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ!
    Since this thread just passed 1000 responses, I have realized it has gained a lot of attention. First of thanks for ur support! ;) But the thread is getting messy and the complete opposite of organized! I am changing a few things that should have a positive effect. Please read the following:

• All bugs will be reported in the "Bug Reports" section on the top of the OP post
    • All feature request will be submitted in the "Feature Request' section on the top of the OP post
    • There is NO root available as of right now so DON'T keep posting in the thread that your device is boot-looping, I get it
    • If you wish to review my ROM, you can in the "Review" section
    • Read the FAQs section before asking questions
    • Please don't post that you don't like my ROM because that is completely understandable and I know I can't please everyone...just don't post a comment saying "I don't like your ROM"
    • I am ending the Insider-Program as people have PM me asking to get in and are mad when I say no. From now on, I will release Developer Previews publicly via the OP post and anyone can download them knowing they are't stable
    • Please don't ask for ETA and don't quote me on ETA I give...I am only human and spend 70% of my day developing BUT i still have a life.
    • I am sorry for bugs in the ROM
    • I will post screenshots of the ROM under "Screenshots" above the OP post
    • I am supporting this ROM forever!
    • Thanks everyone for your support

Shawn
    OP
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Holidays to ALL! Thank you everyone so much for giving me the biggest gift of all...YOUR SUPPORT! I want to give back...so here you go...over the next 48 hrs., I will be releasing a ton of stuff for this device and I am starting now...Guess what XT1068/69 users...you guys just got OFFICIAL SUPPORT...HERE U GO:
    Version 1.2 Official Release Stable Build:
    Changelog:
    - Dual SIM woking
    - No app FCs
    - Faster system
    - Android 5.0.2
    - Dialer works
    - New updated Messenger
    - New lollipop dialer
    - Fixed /system/lib allowing you to flash this at any device state (without any prerequisites)
    - Stability improvements
    - Minor bug fixes
    - MUCH, MUCH, MORE

Download: bit.ly/1AK53r9

Enjoy!
    Please comment, give a thanks, report bugs/issues, and donate ;)

Shawn
    OP
    FAQs
    Is this ROM pre-rooted?
    No. It isn't yet because there is no sufficient root for Android 5.0+ on this device. Chainfire is working on a root. Once he releases it I will pre-root the ROM.

Can I root the ROM myself?
    Sure, be my guest. But note I recommend SuperSU v2.40, v2.41, or v2.42. Just flash it in recovery. Note that your device is likely to boot-loop after flashing.

What version of Android is this ROM on?
    Android 5.0.2 currently.

If I am coming from another ROM or stock android and wish to flash your ROM what should I do?
    Do a clean install.

What recovery should I use?
    TWRP.

Do I need to flash gapps?
    Well yes and no. The ROM already includes the Google Play store...but if you don't want to install all the Google apps separately, just flash gapps.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    DEVELOPER PREVIEWS:
    Below you will find various Developer Preview builds. These builds are intended for testing and development purposes...These builds contain various bugs and issues both critical and minor. Install at your own risk.

Version: 1.4
    Build Number: LRX22G.2014-12-19
    Date: 12/29/2014
    md5checksum: 88079f7928ef400a8d99a831b8fb0709
    Changelog: AROMA Installer added
    Download: LINK
    Just wanted to let everyone know how v2.0 is coming along (The future update to this ROM that will support AROMA)...I have been working on getting AROMA working for 2 straight days and have created about 35-40 update.zips which included AROMA...but every time I flashed it I got countless errors in the updater binary....BUT after hours of work I just flashed a build with AROMA and it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....It was very basic but at least I got AROMA to work...Now I just have to add features to it...Making progress quite well..;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone