[ROM][5.0.2][titan][XT1068/69]The Titan Prime ROM[MAR 2](Version 1.2.1 RC)

Search This thread

MrCandy

Oct 21, 2013
Please help!

I have a Moto G XT1068. I've flashed this ROM, then attempted the OTA null-null update, then upon rebooting it got stuck at the loading screen (colorful balls floating around) and whilst stuck it ran out of battery and switched off. Now I am only able to go to bootloader and recover (TWRP 2.8.5.0) (all other options take me to that same loading screen) and everything I try to do in TWRP fails. I cant do anything from adb and fastboot or mfastboot, it all fails. Anything I try to copy from pc to phone internal sd card while in recovery (in bootloader it doesn't see the phone as a storage device) either fails to copy or does and then disappears forn TWRP after reboot. I don't know what else to do, please help, I'm desperate!
Thank you

steven1234567

Mar 11, 2014
wifi issues

great rom but i am unable to turn on my wifi, when i go into the settings the switch is grayed out and text says turning on wifi, but wifi is never activated. i am using official twrp 2.8.5.0 if that matters

MrCandy

Oct 21, 2013
does restoring your back up help.

Sent from my XT1064

You see, thats just it, I cant do anything from the recovery, nothing with abd fastboot or mfastboot works either, I've tried it all like 10 times. Whats also weird is that when I go into bootloader the only place I can get from there is recovery, every other option takes me to the loading (colorful floating balls) screen and thats it, it just hangs there. Also, before recovery option boots up the android logo of the custom rom that I flashed earlier pops up. Any attempts to flash different recovery or rom fail. Is there nothing I can do? :crying:

Vander1068

Jan 5, 2015
You see, thats just it, I cant do anything from the recovery, nothing with abd fastboot or mfastboot works either, I've tried it all like 10 times. Whats also weird is that when I go into bootloader the only place I can get from there is recovery, every other option takes me to the loading (colorful floating balls) screen and thats it, it just hangs there. Also, before recovery option boots up the android logo of the custom rom that I flashed earlier pops up. Any attempts to flash different recovery or rom fail. Is there nothing I can do? :crying:

You can get into recovery? And what recovery do you use?

MrCandy

Oct 21, 2013
You can get into recovery? And what recovery do you use?
Yep, I can get into recovery, (before I get there from the bootloader, the motorola planet logo (of the rom that I flashed earlier) pops up, I don't think thats supposed to happen) its TWRP 2.8.5.0. Anything I try doing there fails, and flashing a new recovery or anything else also fails.

Vander1068

Jan 5, 2015
Yep, I can get into recovery, (before I get there from the bootloader, the motorola planet logo (of the rom that I flashed earlier) pops up, I don't think thats supposed to happen) its TWRP 2.8.5.0. Anything I try doing there fails, and flashing a new recovery or anything else also fails.

Try to go back to stock 4.4.4 with this tool. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3019612
After that flash TWRP recovery. I think that it will work.

Vander1068

Jan 5, 2015
I've tried this method with different moto g 2 stock roms, its seems to go fine, but when I reboot I'm stuck at the same loading screen, and can't go anywhere from bootloader except to that same recovery.

So you say that if you go back to stock with this method and reboot that it will go to bootloader? If so then there is something really wrong with your phone. 3 days ago I bricked my phone but when I use that tool to go back to stock everything is good again. So if this not works for you probably nothing will work.

MrCandy

Oct 21, 2013
So you say that if you go back to stock with this method and reboot that it will go to bootloader? If so then there is something really wrong with your phone. 3 days ago I bricked my phone but when I use that tool to go back to stock everything is good again. So if this not works for you probably nothing will work.

Nope, it doesn't go to booloader, it starts to load, but its as though nothing has changed, the same loading screen which just hangs there. When I try going into bootloader the only place I can go from there is recovery.

Vander1068

Jan 5, 2015
Nope, it doesn't go to booloader, it starts to load, but its as though nothing has changed, the same loading screen which just hangs there. When I try going into bootloader the only place I can go from there is recovery.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. What country are you from? My English it not so good to understand your bad English :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GJ9vGfy.png

THREAD CLOSED---NEW THREAD HERE!!!
    Well, I just woke up and installed Titan Prime back on my Moto G 2014....I am pausing Quantum-OS development for a few days while I work on Titan Prime for XT1063/4/8/9....Oh, Also XT1068/69 are my priority so no updates for the Single-SIM Titan Prime ROM till I can get out a good (bug free) version of Titan Prime for XT1068/69....I am going to call the next update for this ROM v1.2 ONLY because there are so many bug fixes and changes I feel it should be a .1 increase ;) Expect an update so....For real this time :)

Shawn
    OP

NOTE: I am sorry for all the times I said I would release an update but didn't get to it....I know some users were upset....I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Hi

I know I haven't been to active on this thread...and I know there hasn't been an update in a few days....well, I hope you understand the wait is actually beneficial to you guys...I you have seen the XT1063/64 thread you would know there was a major CPU issue and a Google Pay store issue preventing people from installing apps...well, those issue were just fixed by me and I released v1.0.3....since you guys had to wait a little longer you guys are going to get a 100% stable build with all the v1.0.3 features (so you guys are up-to-date) in a few hours (within 2)....The rom will be pre-rooted and will have various added features.....I hope you guys are excited...I will update the OP changelog for v1.0.1 ASAP
    A little update....

I am posting this as a little update post....To let you know whats going on...

1. I downloaded and pulled the system partition from the official XT1068 OTA....
    2. I have created a flashable .zip of the official Android 5.0.2 release for XT1068...
    3. For some reason when you flash the .zip it deletes your /persist folder :crying:
    4. I am debugging now....I will release the ROM as soon as everything is working...
    5. If you want to try a ALPHA build of v1.1 go here....All sensors are working BUT it is a build intended for XT1063/64....

Thanks for your support....

Shawn
    OP

***PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM DEBUGGING AS FAST AS I CAN....I AM SPENDING COUNTLESS NIGHTS WITHOUT SLEEP DEBUGGING....BUT STILL DEBUGGING TAKES TIME (EVEN IF THE ROM IS BASED OF STOCK ;))***
    If all goes well in v1.0.3 then I will begin to prepare for v1.1...A HUGE UPDATE.... Here are some pics...I began working on it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone