[ROM][5/01/11] -- MIUI (v1.4.29)

Search This thread

da900

Mar 20, 2009
Saint-Petersburg
Great work... Gonna try this soon... Biuld-in screenshots didn't work in Q'N'D MIUI too, but then the dev fixed this. What about asking the dev?

Elegy

Mar 13, 2010
does this have a2sd enabled? i downloaded the official (chinese) miui 1.2.19 but it had a2sd disabled and there was no way of getting it to work ://///

*edit*
settings->sd-card settings->A2SD+ "This device does not support A2SD+"

whatsup with that? need to install darktremor a2sd+ ourselves? I tried but it didnt work

Last edited:

tun4f1sh

Dec 27, 2010
does this have a2sd enabled? i downloaded the official (chinese) miui 1.2.19 but it had a2sd disabled and there was no way of getting it to work ://///

My SD card isn't partitioned for A2SD, but as far as I know it should work. Check Settings > System > SD Card Settings

Elegy

Mar 13, 2010
My SD card isn't partitioned for A2SD, but as far as I know it should work. Check Settings > System > SD Card Settings

my settings look the same as yours; "this system does not support a2sd+".
How do i format my sdcard for a2sd use? format ntfs and then use rom manager to partition it? or do i need to format it with fat32 on my pc?

tun4f1sh

Dec 27, 2010
my settings look the same as yours; "this system does not support a2sd+".
How do i format my sdcard for a2sd use? format ntfs and then use rom manager to partition it? or do i need to format it with fat32 on my pc?

You can completely partition your SD card within ROM manager. Just make sure to backup everything on your SD card before you do.

GOVATENT

Feb 4, 2008
Miami
Hey you should setup a donation link. I would like to send something your way for continuing the rom updates.Thanks!

Edit: I saw your line on donations. I still think you deserve something as well if your gonna help maintain the rom.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Last edited:

aM-

Feb 7, 2010
nice! btw, this MIUI base on what version of android? 2.2? 2.3?

sorry for silly question. :D

Top Liked Posts