& What about IR ?Well, there are some bugs I've noticed:
1. disabling heads up notifications doesn't affect incoming calls.
2. when the phone rings (and not when you are actually talking with someone), the proximity sensor can trigger screen off.
3. the slim-recent tasks feature is turned off by default in the settings, yet is enabled by default in the OS itself. This means I had to enable and then disable it .
4. SlimOTA doesn't actually work or do anything.
5. A very weird thing about the camera app: even though it is installed, I can't launch it. Trying to do so via the launcher will crash the app. Same goes for Google camera (even on the play store it only showed the "uninstall" button).
I've tried to uninstall and re-install Google Camera, but right after I click on "next" it crashes.
I do not understand much. But just know this: https://jenkins-ci.org/