• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [5.1.1] [29/05/2015] - OmniRom 5.1 HOMEMADE

Search This thread

asimovi

Jun 6, 2013
OmniRom 5.1.1 Homemade​

Not working
  • Charging animation off boot device
  • Videos playback
  • Some others...

Github device
Drive
Mega

Instructions :
First install :
  • Wipe cache, dalvik, system, data
  • Flash omni-5.1.1-XXXXXXXX-HOMEMADE.zip
  • Flash gapps (optional)
  • Wipe cache, dalvik
  • Reboot device

Update :
  • Wipe cache, dalvik
  • Reboot device

Credits to OmniRom team.​

[ROM] [5.1.1] [29/05/2015] - OmniRom 5.1.1 HOMEMADE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
asimovi, OmniRom Team
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [5.1.1] [26/04/2015] - OmniRom 5.1 HOMEMADE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
asimovi, herna, OmniRom Team
Source Code: http://www.github.com/omnirom

Version Information

Created 2014-11-21
Last Updated 2015-05-29

Last edited:

ahmedelhofy

Apr 12, 2012
Shebin El-Koum
right color, no reboots
This is great...

Is home button fixed ?.... A guy yesterday submitted a fix for it..

I will be migrating to 5.0 as soon as RIL,WiFi & Internal storage is fixed.... Keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

@asimovi here is the home button in case you missed it yesterday ...

3750b0b26dadba55427a081f708eadff.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Oh, and it would be great if you regularly add the last build date to the original post title so we know when you upload another build

Last edited:
Reactions: brunoch

asimovi

Jun 6, 2013

ahmedelhofy

Apr 12, 2012
Shebin El-Koum
it's from a .zip.
the good way, is to fix this in amount :)

Ok, do whatever you think is better.. You know more than us :D

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Concerning RIL and WIFI
GS3 has a nameless ROM lollipop build which have both RIL and WiFi working.... You might wanna check the thread..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2939673

Last edited:
Reactions: marjune23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OmniRom 5.1.1 Homemade​

Not working
    • Charging animation off boot device
    • Videos playback
    • Some others...

Github device
    Drive
    Mega

Instructions :
    First install :
    • Wipe cache, dalvik, system, data
    • Flash gapps (optional)
    • Wipe cache, dalvik
    • Reboot device

Update :
    • Wipe cache, dalvik
    • Reboot device

Credits to OmniRom team.​

[ROM] [5.1.1] [29/05/2015] - OmniRom 5.1.1 HOMEMADE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    asimovi, OmniRom Team

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [5.1.1] [26/04/2015] - OmniRom 5.1 HOMEMADE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    asimovi, herna, OmniRom Team
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/omnirom

Version Information

Created 2014-11-21
    Last Updated 2015-05-29
    ok guy some good news now
    have fixed
    graphic glitch
    mobile data now show the icon on signal
    home boutton
    mount sdcard
    gps
    root
    some other issue

ok just some times and i wil upload the new build
    sorry for my bad english lol
    Shame on you

sorry i have a problem on my laptop lost all mi files

You still have the guts to show up here? How dare you trick hundreds of users, steal the work of others without giving credit to them, and do false promises? Do you think development and open source means out of respect? Shame on you buggaty, and for anyone who doesn't know what is going on, buggaty didn't fix the internal SD card, nor did he fix the home button. He just stole the works of others without giving these people the right credit. For of all, buggaty didn't mention that he was using asimovi's build of 26th of November, making us think he compiled his build from source. I have attached screenshots from my laptop showing the build properties (using the build.prop) which explicitly shows that he is just using asimovi's ROM without stating that. Second, how the hell do you have the courage to say you fixed the internal storage? What are you? An animal with no brain or mind? The fix for internal SD card is courtesy of XDA Junior Member @joonasilva who posted the fix in the Q&A Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=57132805&postcount=22, and buggaty didn't mention that he used this fix, making us think that he was the ultimate developer who fixes everything. Third, the partial fix of the home button is also thanks to XDA Junior Member @Flayer151 who posted the fix here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=57119614&postcount=17, and again, did buggaty give these guys credit? NO. Why did you do that? To tell everyone that you are genius and super smart? To get "thanks" and become popular? To show the desperate i9100 users that you are their only hope, instead of showing them that thousands of users out there are working to support this device and encourage them to do the same? Shame on you buggaty, these users have the right to know the truth of what you did, I hope you learn from this to not steal the work of others, and to teach users to respect others instead of behaving like you. You are not an enemy to anyone now, instead, everyone here respects you just like they respect each other as well. You did good in testing the fixes and pushing them into /system/bin and /system/usr/keylayouts in the ROM.zip, but taking credit for fixes you haven't done and making it look like your original work is low and dirty, and telling everyone again that you have "fixed graphical glitches and mobile data" without providing source or patches, that is even more low... If you're doing it for the thanks, I can flood you with useless thanks, but why would I thank you if you haven't done anything good to anyone? Never do this again, if you want to share the work of others, give them credit, look at @Troubadour666 for example, he posts ROM.zip which include Gapps and other .apks, but at least he mentions it, he gives credit to the right people, and he has helped thousands because of that, that's why he is a Recognized Contributor and he lives up to it everyday, and every "thanks" he got was earned not given like that, so learn some respect.
    @asimovi, sorry for bashing your thread just like that, sir, je suis tres desole, mais je tiens également à vous remercier pour votre travail incroyable, monsieur! Il n'y a pas le code source pour le correctif de stockage interne, but the only fix for the internal SD card was posted by @joonasilva as I mentioned earlier here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=57132805&postcount=22, so I suggest to ask him for any sources instead. Merci encore pour votre travail vraiment merveilleux, Dieu vous bénisse. Have a nice day/night everyone, I hope we all learnt a lesson we can make use of, and thanks for everyone who contributed in making this ROM better. Stay safe bros!
    WiFi is now fixed. I will upload the build if I have time.
    All credit goes to @asimov
    ok now i have fixed sdcard internal and external
    fixed home boutton
    i wil upload the build