Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM12 BUILDS

This ROM is basen on CM-12.0 with features cherry-picked from many other roms: crDroid, SlimKAT, Omni, LiquidSmooth, Carbon, Nameless, Beanstalk etc. All credit goes to @temasek for the rom. I just compile for Verizon G2

i58tjrODT6YJO.jpg

idW3PLLLhD1x8.jpg

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

FEATURES
SLIMPIE
Custom Color Qucksettings Toggle
Quick Settings Customization
App Circle bar
Gestures Anywhere
Screen Animations
Disable scrolling cache
Heads Up Notifications
Configurable lockscreen shortcuts
Clock alignment
Network traffic meter
Status bar weather
Launch SuperSU from Settings
Navigation bar height
Enable/disable VOLUME rocker wake
Setting: add app move to external storage
Settings: allow home button to wake device
Settings:DPI Settings/Display density

And more..

DOWNLOADS
ROM
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347812283
Google Apps:
http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=banks&device=gapps

First time installing temasek, or coming from another ROM:
Make sure that you are on VS980 39A modem/bootstack
Ensure your sensors, 4G/LTE, and GPS are working 100%, then backup your phone and EFS partition

- Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
- Copy GApps and ROM zip to your internal SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
- Flash ROM zip
- Flash GApps zip
- Reboot

First boot take few minutes..

CREDITS
@temasek[/FONT]

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][5.1.1][39A][GCC 4.8] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build V16.7 [Sep10], ROM for the Verizon LG G2

Contributors
amit_sen
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 16.7
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-10

Created 2015-03-31
Last Updated 2015-09-10

Last edited:

kickbutkuss

Jan 21, 2015
USB Host not enabled

amit_sent thanks for all your hard work the Roms are great!

I have a question though. I use an app by Chainfire called DSLR controller to control my camera with my phone. On stock lollipop when I connect the camera via USB and otg cable to my phone it recognizes it right away but on CM based Roms it says USB Host not enabled. Any suggestions?

techguy1216

Oct 7, 2014
So I'm assuming it is ok to use the flashable 39A bootstack zip from the stickied VS980 resources thread? I am on XenonHD-03-05-15 running the old 26A bootstack file from xdabbeb before he updated, the one that has the combined 26A/12B. Once confirmed I will be installing later tonight and will report back. Thanks again @amit_sen for all of your work so far with all of these ROMs. Donation will come soon.

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
So I'm assuming it is ok to use the flashable 39A bootstack zip from the stickied VS980 resources thread? I am on XenonHD-03-05-15 running the old 26A bootstack file from xdabbeb before he updated, the one that has the combined 26A/12B. Once confirmed I will be installing later tonight and will report back. Thanks again @amit_sen for all of your work so far with all of these ROMs. Donation will come soon.

Yes. But do install stock LP ROM b4 installing my ROM. Its req. to make gps,sensors working in aosp roms.
Also make sure to make a backup of everything including. Hapy Flashing ..

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

sp44

Apr 5, 2007
Setup crashed and then system ui kept crashing. I had no home screen but it was downloading apps. Any ideas?

techguy1216

Oct 7, 2014
There's no home app built into the ROM. I ran into this because I use banks.

You need to use gapps with a built in home app, or restore your previous apps in the ROM setup

How would one know if a particular gapps package does or does not include a home app? Is there an easy way to just plop one in somehow? Or could someone point me to a gapps package that does include a home app?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
How would one know if a particular gapps package does or does not include a home app? Is there an easy way to just plop one in somehow? Or could someone point me to a gapps package that does include a home app?

You can go into the gapps package to see what all apks it installs. To be honest with you, I'm not 100% on a batch that has some launchers built in. I was able to DL apex from a previous backup before I finished setup

Reactions: M.Parikh95

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Setup crashed and then system ui kept crashing. I had no home screen but it was downloading apps. Any ideas?

There's no home app built into the ROM. I ran into this because I use banks.

You need to use gapps with a built in home app, or restore your previous apps in the ROM setup

You can go into the gapps package to see what all apks it installs. To be honest with you, I'm not 100% on a batch that has some launchers built in. I was able to DL apex from a previous backup before I finished setup

Sorry for the issues. Iam using my custom gapps so didnt see any issues while installing.
I have updated gappa link in OP. It shud be good.
For those who have downloaded and installed ROM , whats the feedback ? Is it good ?

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
Sorry for the issues. Iam using my custom gapps so didnt see any issues while installing.
I have updated gappa link in OP. It shud be good.
For those who have downloaded and installed ROM , whats the feedback ? Is it good ?

I'm lovin the rom. No issues here but I recently set it up with your latest gapps so I had launcher built in. I ran the vs98039a rom for a full day before this rom so I have everything working properly. Gps seems to exact my location but navigation is acting very strange. It'll jump around and get all crazy on me even though I got several locks on stock. Loving the cherry picked customizations. Once again @amit_sen. Another successful, well rounded rom. No issues aside from gps but then again I've only been running it for a little while. Thanks for all your hard work man.

Reactions: amit_sen

ThatKidDrew

Jan 6, 2013
Southern California
OnePlus 9 Pro
Came from xdabbeb 39a flashable and clean flashed this with the gapps from the OP. The ROM is really smooth and haven't run into any issues except for viper4android and maps stopping. I use xposed but that hasn't caused these issues before. I tried wiping cache and dalvik but that didn't help. The drivers for viper won't install and I don't know why maps won't start. Here's a log after both things happen. The phone boots and viper stops until selinux sets to permissive and maps stops when I try and open it. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3rK_px6FpxWaElfX0liQmVOV1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

MODEL: VS980 ?
ROM: Temasek CM12 ?
KRNL: Stock ?
RCVRY: TWRP 2.8.6.1 ?

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
I'm lovin the rom. No issues here but I recently set it up with your latest gapps so I had launcher built in. I ran the vs98039a rom for a full day before this rom so I have everything working properly. Gps seems to exact my location but navigation is acting very strange. It'll jump around and get all crazy on me even though I got several locks on stock. Loving the cherry picked customizations. Once again @amit_sen. Another successful, well rounded rom. No issues aside from gps but then again I've only been running it for a little while. Thanks for all your hard work man.

Thnx. GPS is fine at my side. I dont use navigation so cant comment.

Came from xdabbeb 39a flashable and clean flashed this with the gapps from the OP. The ROM is really smooth and haven't run into any issues except for viper4android and maps stopping. I use xposed but that hasn't caused these issues before. I tried wiping cache and dalvik but that didn't help. The drivers for viper won't install and I don't know why maps won't start. Here's a log after both things happen. The phone boots and viper stops until selinux sets to permissive and maps stops when I try and open it. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3rK_px6FpxWaElfX0liQmVOV1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

Iam having none of the issues u are having :confused:
Just freshly installed v9.4 and both maps and v4a are working fine.
I use SU v2.46 for root.
Selinux needs to be set to permissive for root apps to work properly. Download app to change selinux status and reboot. Wait till the app changes the selinux status and then do your stuff. Also it wil be better if you can uninstall xposed and try again.

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills

I use SU v2.46 for root.
Selinux needs to be set to permissive for root apps to work properly. Download app to change selinux status and reboot. Wait till the app changes the selinux status and then do your stuff. Also it wil be better if you can uninstall xposed and try again.

Yeah gps seems to be working fine. It was the navigation app (G maps) that was acting strange. I tried another nav app and it was fine. Other than that I set selinux to permissive with an app and flash test lolliviper and it works great for me. No issues to report

heleos

Jun 30, 2010

Remove xposed and see if the problem exists without it. Also v4a requires permissive selinux, so that's probably why it's crashing until it's set to permissive

I'm up and running as of last night, no issues here, used the latest slim gapps mini package, but auto restored my apps on boot which included Nova launcher. I'm liking all the customization options that we didn't have in cm12

quinejh

I just pressed on one of the playstore apps that it was downloading, then went and downloaded chrome afterwards I pressed the home button and it opened up google chrome

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
@amit_sen

So far so good for me. I haven't really commented on it yet because I decided to mess around with some of the 5.1 builds that are surfacing, so I haven't been on it that long

After today I should have a good idea, but its great so far, thanks.

jjlyons

Jun 30, 2010

I use SU v2.46 for root.

I'm having the same issues as @ThatKidDrew. Maps won't start, and I have set selinix to permissive but viper drivers won't install even after waiting for selinux to change after boot. Other than that the ROM is running great. Thanks!

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
I'm having the same issues as @ThatKidDrew. Maps won't start, and I have set selinix to permissive but viper drivers won't install even after waiting for selinux to change after boot. Other than that the ROM is running great. Thanks!
Did you run the vs980 39a rom before you flashed this? CrDroid ran extremely rough for me when it upgraded to the 39a sources because I didn't run 39a rom before flashing crDroid so this time I ran that rom and made sure everything worked before flashing this and all that you mention not working correctly is working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM12 BUILDS

This ROM is basen on CM-12.0 with features cherry-picked from many other roms: crDroid, SlimKAT, Omni, LiquidSmooth, Carbon, Nameless, Beanstalk etc. All credit goes to @temasek for the rom. I just compile for Verizon G2

i58tjrODT6YJO.jpg

idW3PLLLhD1x8.jpg

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

FEATURES
    SLIMPIE
    Custom Color Qucksettings Toggle
    Quick Settings Customization
    App Circle bar
    Gestures Anywhere
    Screen Animations
    Disable scrolling cache
    Heads Up Notifications
    Configurable lockscreen shortcuts
    Clock alignment
    Network traffic meter
    Status bar weather
    Launch SuperSU from Settings
    Navigation bar height
    Enable/disable VOLUME rocker wake
    Setting: add app move to external storage
    Settings: allow home button to wake device
    Settings:DPI Settings/Display density

And more..

DOWNLOADS
    ROM
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347812283
    Google Apps:
    http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=banks&device=gapps

First time installing temasek, or coming from another ROM:
    Make sure that you are on VS980 39A modem/bootstack
    Ensure your sensors, 4G/LTE, and GPS are working 100%, then backup your phone and EFS partition

- Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    - Copy GApps and ROM zip to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Flash ROM zip
    - Flash GApps zip
    - Reboot

First boot take few minutes..

CREDITS
    @temasek[/FONT]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.1.1][39A][GCC 4.8] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build V16.7 [Sep10], ROM for the Verizon LG G2

Contributors
    amit_sen
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 16.7
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-10

Created 2015-03-31
    Last Updated 2015-09-10
    Hmmm
    Any interest ;);)

G2 | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TabS
    Kernel Source
    Source

ROM Source

Source

Screenshots

Please HIT THANKS button and Rate the thread.
    New build is UP :D

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347770535

All existing bugs shud be fixed with this release :good
    It uses CAF Kernel and base. Its BUMPED rather than lokied. Those who were using my updated roms (temasek,euphoria) can flash without any issue.
    CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY FOR ALL
    NJOY !!!
    Hit THANKS button if you feel i deserve it and leave a feedback.
    Boys n Girls , your prayers have been answered :D

New build is UP :highfive:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952606678

Be prepared to get blind with pure awesomness ;)

CLEAN FLASH MUST
    DONT USE ANY CUSTOM KERNEL

NJOY !!!