[ROM][5.1.1][6.0.1][Haxynox] AOSP for i9300

Search This thread

ThePzyDuck

Apr 23, 2015
Anyone testing this rom, bug list? i mean essential things.. im using Minimal OS (EOL) and it has problems with camera and other tings that are usefull.

Thanks!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is this?
    This is clean AOSP, tailored to exynos4 chipsets. It is part of the Haxynox Project.

The whaaaa?
    The Haxynox Project. A ROM agnostic effort to minimize the h4xx on the exynos4 support in all of Androidness. If you've ever glanced upon the sources, or worked with them, you know exactly what we mean.

Who's behind that?
    Currently, the dev line up is Ivan_Meler, dexter93 and myself. Special thanks to Cocolopes for the graphics and general testing.

Why did you bother doing that? And why AOSP?
    Well.. nowadays custom ROMs are packed with features. While those are good, they often introduce bugs, or drift off the scope of AOSP as a whole.
    Given the state of exynos4 support in the community, we decided to take on the exynos4 platform in AOSP, thus taking away any custom ROM flaws.
    That way we can focus fixing issues and updating the trees, ensuring maximum compatibility and stability.

Blah.. you're kangers
    Quite the opposite. We do take pride in our work, and honor the original authors of any code we've used. While the commits speak for themselves, here's a small list

[Credits roll]
    SlimRoms
    CyanogenMod
    OmniRom
    Replicant
    Insignal
    Nameless
    and the rest of the community
    [/Credits roll]

Ok, enough with the fancy stuff. Where's the Bug list?
    Everything appears to be working so far. However keep in mind that this is an experiment opting to experienced users. Bugs are expected, please log and report them.
    note: SEAndroid currently disabled.

Got Root?
    Nope. This is completely non-rooted. Feel free to flash the latest SuperSU if you want root access.

Source
    You can find our source code here

XDA:DevDB Information
    Haxynox i9300, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    mcgi5sr2, Ivan_Meler, dexter93
    Source Code: https://github.com/haxynox

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-09-21
    Last Updated 2015-12-12
    Reserved

Changelog

20150921-1824: Changelog: Fixed recovery issues <<-- building
    20150918-1152 : initial release [5.1.1_r16]

Downloads
    haxynox-6.0-i9300-20151211-2331.zip 236.6MB
    33aeb6e59ec686818cd4088502b75fd1
    haxynox-i9300-20150921-1824.zip 208MB
    MD5:130cea4633f0e9b278aeb3def6d67d08
    Guys I'll post download links on the FP when we have something worth playing with. Until then anything on AFH is for my testing purposes only
    Could you please update the first (or the second) post with the latest build? It's getting difficult to find the download links through all the posts.
    Also big thumbs up for the devs, you're doing an excellent job trying to keep the i9300 up to date!

Builds that are outside first post are made for testing and should not be used on devices without boot issues they were there just as a proof of concept we wont update 5.1.x builds as we switched to 6.0 now.
    Also for those who might be concerned about N7100 in about phone that is there because i personally dont own I9300 but n7100 is almost the same device (expect for 2gb of ram,GPS chip higher clock on gpu and cpu and few other minor things) and we (Team Haxynox) support both devices but as i was first to get it to boot i decided to post screenshots over here as it is in same state on both devices